• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
lol @ you trying to **** talk me. If you're not scared of me then why didn't you accept my match?

You playing as any character is a lot like watching a ****** with a Gamecube controller.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Why are people worried over MK? You all should fear my Wario instead. Silly mortals.

DMG has spoken. DMG is also looking forward to winning his cinna matches with Ganondorf. :D

Edit: Sweet, post # 1337.

fear17

Smash Apprentice
Don't worry bear, fear is one of the many people in Houston who seems to suffer sentence diarrhea when they type. Adding a period or comma takes way too much finger movement. :)

Gnes, Flip, and Cueball, won't be able to go to UH tomorrow.
Yeah sure lets settle this with a 50,000 money match......lol

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
lol @ you trying to **** talk me. If you're not scared of me then why didn't you accept my match?

You playing as any character is a lot like watching a ****** with a Gamecube controller.
I will accept your MM, no MKs :).

DMG, you're the reason we may not end up crew battling against Dallas. You're not from Dallas you poopie head , lol. We prolly wouldn't play not because you're representing another city (Waco doesn't really have a crew, after all), but because you're too good.

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
I will accept your MM, no MKs :).

DMG, you're the reason we may not end up crew battling against Dallas. You're not from Dallas you poopie head , lol. We prolly wouldn't play not because you're representing another city (Waco doesn't really have a crew, after all), but because you're too good.
Of course you won't play against my Metaknight, you're not good enough to beat it. But that's cool, just shows you are scared of it :) I'm using Metaknight in any money matches I do until the SBR bans him.

DMG is Dallas, even he says so :p

Infinity, MM me.
How much dude?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lol I'm never gonna be a part of crew battles if I can never join in with other cities. :/

But you did admit I am too good, so I can respect someone's wishes when there is humbleness involved. U get a thumbs up for that. :D

Also, Yes Bear I would love it if you got my cinnamatches recorded, I am desperate at this point to get vids of any of my characters recorded, even if it's manly Ganon.

Edit: I actually did declare my support to the Dallas side for crew battles and anything MLG related as far as assembling a team Dallas. So I guess I really am a part of their area, even if it's not the same geographically.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Lol I'm never gonna be a part of crew battles if I can never join in with other cities. :/

But you did admit I am too good, so I can respect someone's wishes when there is humbleness involved. U get a thumbs up for that. :D

Also, Yes Bear I would love it if you got my cinnamatches recorded, I am desperate at this point to get vids of any of my characters recorded, even if it's manly Ganon.

Edit: I actually did declare my support to the Dallas side for crew battles and anything MLG related as far as assembling a team Dallas. So I guess I really am a part of their area, even if it's not the same geographically.
DMG, you can join me in the random cities that people don't play brawl in crew.

We can crew up with San Angelo or something XD

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Psst, guys... you can win the crew battle against DMG if you pick Frigate every time... he'll airdodge to his death a bunch... it's full proof.

Also, Austin should get some crew battle action, one doubles match with four stocks and it's over, rofl (so many Austin players [/sarcasm])

EDIT: Oh snap, Hylian, San Angelo, DMG, and I in a crew against anyone = sexiness?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
DMG, you can join me in the random cities that people don't play brawl in crew.

We can crew up with San Angelo or something XD
Haha, ask Dojo or Santi about that. I am open to ideas, from either being a part of Dallas or that crew or even Houston/larger Texas crew if we form a State Level crew for going OOS to Cali or Florida or something.

Psst, guys... you can win the crew battle against DMG if you pick Frigate every time... he'll airdodge to his death a bunch... it's full proof.

EDIT: Oh snap, Hylian, San Angelo, DMG, and I in a crew against anyone = sexiness?
Stupid Frigate <_<

That crew sounds... like it has too many Wario's in it. It's common, universal knowledge that any crew with 2 Wario's in it is simply too good, and therefore their power must be diluted and spread out throughout separate crews.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Just so everyone knows, I'm only coming in here and trash talking CY and Sandtrap. They're both deuche-tards.

<3 the rest of you :p
GTFO, *****! >: (

j/k, I <3 you (but don't beat me next time we play singes :mad:)

@DMG 2 Warios is 2 gud... it has to be done... we have like... one person in each of our cities/towns/ collection of abode houses (i.e. San Angel), so we could call our crew "The Leftovers" or "Hodge-Podge" or something.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Don't ask me, man... no one here seems to play... and if they do, they do it incompetently :\

Then the handful of good ones don't actually go to trnies either XD

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dojo, Santi, Hylian, DMG, Phantomx, Roy R.

Yes you heard me, Roy R.

Can somebody say, ****? :D

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
We're not allowed RoyR. We'd be too nasty.
No competition. :p
This is true. Roy_R would have to be on the opposite crew for any other crew to have a chance.

LOL

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Anyone else in texas want to take on our crew? XD

You can use MK. (It won't help)

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
THE GREAT CITY OF DALLAS, WE CHALLENGE YOU TO A C-C-C-C-CREW BATTLE!!!

DMG, DOJO, SANTI, HYLIAN, AND ROY R PHANTOMX vs UR CREW!!!!

$10 OR MORE PER PERSON, MK ALLOWED, GOGOGOGOGO!!!!!

Dojo

Smash Champion
Lol go post it in the dallas thread. They'll accept I'm sure. XD
MK using will only make it worse. >:]

As for crew names... Hm.
Idk Santi's more with the name stuff than me.

Edit: Bear dont think about it. Warning you now. :p

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
We just officially formed the deadliest crew in texas.

GG Texas.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Haha I'm so down for this. :D
I texted Santi.

"Me, you, Hyli, PhantomX, and DMG vs anyone in Texas"

...5 seconds later...

"Oh ****!"

Top Bottom