• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Just like that jeremy. while what u say is pretty f-ing funny......it will get u banned. and if mem serves me right, u been banned 2 times already. next is perma or IP. plz dont blow it.....PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE. But then again, u may be like mouf.........get banned 8 times and still come back, lOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOlzzzzz. good ol moufy

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
Just like that jeremy. while what u say is pretty f-ing funny......it will get u banned. and if mem serves me right, u been banned 2 times already. next is perma or IP. plz dont blow it.....PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE. But then again, u may be like mouf.........get banned 8 times and still come back, lOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOlzzzzz. good ol moufy
5 Times Alan. 5 Times.

Anyways, its all good, cause me and these forums, we got no beef.

Xyro77

im sorry but seeing CF beat 7 of the top 10 in texas in one day(4 stocking cavman, 2 and 3 stocking xelic) and also beating tink and dope REPEATEDLY is way better than where he placed.

M

MyTime123

Who the hell is this guy inui or something like that, i dont remember his tag or his real name, but he was at the con, and was the most annoying person that ive ever meet in my life. the whole time he was bragin about how nasty he was in ssbm. Im coming from being a soulcal and tekken tourney player to smash, and im wonderin how this guy hasnt got his *** kicked irl yet. i really dont want to see him at another tourney agin. Ohh and i came in 7th in singles and 3rd in 2's, cant wait to game with some more people come tourney time.

Xyro77

I know CF is good... but Xelic did win the set... WHEN IT REALLY MATTERED
in tourney xelic won but out of tourney CF played him 4 times( maybe 5) and won all.....thats majority....

PS: i only have 31 more challenges to do on brawl. they are getting hard now.

PSS: do you guys remember the scene in brawl where its ganons ship vs the halbert? I too this from gameFAQs. this guy describe sit really well.....WAHAHAHAHAHAH

Wow!!
So first the Ganon Canon flies out of this big hole and is like IMA FIRIN' MAH LAZERS. Then out of nowhere Metaknight's Ship is like LOLSUP and Ganondorf is all like I'M FIRIN' MOAR LAZERS. The ship is then all like bawwwww because it exploded and Ganondorf loled, but then it was like I heard Wolf say, "I can't let you do that Star Ganondorf" and then all the other ships flew out of even more nowhere and were like PEWPEWPEWPEW. Then the Ganon Canon fought back with some PEWPEWPEW too, but all the ships were like VWOOSHWOOSH and dodged like crazy! Then out of even moar nowhere Kirby flew down on a LANDMASTA and blasted right through that Ganon Canon and it was all BAAABOOOSHHWOOSOOZKZZZRTZK. Ganondorf was clearly angry and as he and Bowser went back into the black hole he was like, "Crazy kids, don't know the value of a dollar."

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The challenges aren't that hard (except for maybe Boss Battles on Intense since it's pure memorization and reflex skills), but most of them are tedious, especially the collect all X or finish X mode with all characters.

Cesar(WTF!)

Smash Apprentice
Quote:
Wow!!
So first the Ganon Canon flies out of this big hole and is like IMA FIRIN' MAH LAZERS. Then out of nowhere Metaknight's Ship is like LOLSUP and Ganondorf is all like I'M FIRIN' MOAR LAZERS. The ship is then all like bawwwww because it exploded and Ganondorf loled, but then it was like I heard Wolf say, "I can't let you do that Star Ganondorf" and then all the other ships flew out of even more nowhere and were like PEWPEWPEWPEW. Then the Ganon Canon fought back with some PEWPEWPEW too, but all the ships were like VWOOSHWOOSH and dodged like crazy! Then out of even moar nowhere Kirby flew down on a LANDMASTA and blasted right through that Ganon Canon and it was all BAAABOOOSHHWOOSOOZKZZZRTZK. Ganondorf was clearly angry and as he and Bowser went back into the black hole he was like, "Crazy kids, don't know the value of a dollar."

LOLOLOLOLOL funniest s**t EVA

heytallman

CTALL
I too this from gameFAQs.
I think that's all that really needed to be said.

And yeah, the challenges are REALLY tedious, I don't have that many more to go, but its starting to get annoying. I don't want to do classic mode any more! And the other day, I was doing all star mode with game and watch, and I died on Olimar. I was so mad. Classic mode feels like it takes so much longer than it did in Melee

Popertop

Smash Champion
tournament placings mean more than money matches jeremy.

on topic so yeah after the 5th who is going to trash day as well? i could probably take a few people in my car. roy.......im looking at you. our carpools are always enjoyable.
Hey, where do you live?
My friend and I need a ride, most likely.
We both live in Clear Lake, although I live on campus on
the dorms at Lamar in Beaumont, I should be home by
friday night.

teh_w0lf

Smash Cadet
hey guys...long time no play

anyway, who is everybody (the regulars) maining in brawl?

I'm using Zero, adamtheMECHE is a Dedede, and Duck is using Zelda

I wont be able to show for the tourney but I think Duck might...and maybe adam

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
lmao, friggin hilarious
Anyone want to make $100(+) For 5 Hours of your time. 2 actual hours of driving? The rest of the three hours = sitting doing whatever you want?...

Get at me asap via PM. Have to have access to a car on either this Thursday or Friday.

Only 2 hours Total, of driving. 100+$$$ for you. Great Deal. Get at me.

^Nothing Illegal, I promise... I need to know by Wednesday as in Tomorrow, at latest.

onii-chan

Smash Ace
Anyone want to make $100(+) For 5 Hours of your time. 2 actual hours of driving? The rest of the three hours = sitting doing whatever you want?...

Get at me asap via PM. Have to have access to a car on either this Thursday or Friday.

Only 2 hours Total, of driving. 100+$$$ for you. Great Deal. Get at me.

^Nothing Illegal, I promise... I need to know by Wednesday as in Tomorrow, at latest.
yeah that sounds...very illegal...very...sounds like a drug deal to me...

isidro

Smash Apprentice
hey guys wanted to know if anybody wanted to trade Brawl friend codes? mine is 3480-2259-9221, we don't live to far away by the way my internet provider is timewarner.

Also i play before work i go in at 3:00pm and after 12:30am, so i guess pm me your codes if ya'll want to play.

Xyro77

SOOOOOOOO...... i just beat Endless Melee today. what else can i do in this game to keep me busy?

G@BE

Smash Lord
i find not playing the game at all works to keep me busy. oh and switching the brawl disc for a melee disc always and i repeat ALWAYS helps

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
i find not playing the game at all works to keep me busy. oh and switching the brawl disc for a melee disc always and i repeat ALWAYS helps
I honestly cant play both, I gets confused.

About the driving thing, like 6 of you pm'd me. But I already chose yesterday night, nothing personal, I just picked the 1st person. But I might need someone to do this again in 30 days. So look out for it.

Gea

Smash Master
SOOOOOOOO...... i just beat Endless Melee today. what else can i do in this game to keep me busy?
Whatcha doin Saturday? You could always pop in for some small tournament thing that Roy, Furbs, Dave, and I tend to do. Dave can't come this week though. Its at the gamestop near 6 and lexington.

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
you could always experiment with different moves u dont use very often. I'm now practicin usin Link's strong A atks and his 'rang more often, n now that I know some handy juggling and 'rang tricks, they're startin to help a LOT. Just fiddle around with your char n see what works against who, and what doesn't. Timing is also something u could practice. But, seeing how ur TGM, u prolly know n hav done all of this. If u hav, well...can't help u there. :p

heytallman

CTALL
^^^This is in Colorado? I wish I could go, I see that you guys are doing a Guitar Hero 3 tournament as well

Also, I changed my sig up a little bit because, let's face it, Lucas owns

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
yeah, so I SERIOUSLY doubt that DancingFighterG is a houstonian. =/

...or is this guy is sum1 i should know if im into competitive smash bros?

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Yo, this is DancingFighterG. Hope too see at the Cutthroat this year. Go here:

www.coloradocutthroat.com/CCCT.php

Pre-registration is open until April 11, 2008. Signup now!!
I would SERIOUSLY consider going if it weren't for the fact that this is on the same day as Trashday (and another texas smash tourny, too). I'd really like to start checking out more GG tournies...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Brawl standard is 3 stock.

Question, what is the estimated pot for this tournament? I want to know if it's even worth the gas money. Maybe if everyone there does a $5 or more MM with me? Lol just sayin.

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
sure! just let me know when you're free and im sure we can arrange something.

edit: 100 posts w00t!

Top Bottom