• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
so when i win this tournament i expect everyone to bow down to me indian style.
Alternatively, if you lose, does everyone get to punch you in the kidneys? I mean, it seems like a fair trade. ;)

kown

Smash Lord
hmm ur right thier needs to be some type of balance..... i wouldnt be able to take more than 5 punches... BUT U HAVE A DEAL. haha jk

Bwett

Smash Ace
Badnewsbear, the hotel thing fell through so yes, we will be crashing at your place. I hope you have more than one setup that way we can play insane friendlies lol. Also, prepare for a possible Ihop run because that's what happens after tournaments ;). So excited, this is gonna be super pro =P Could you pm me your address that way I have directions, just in case we get lost following you home?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Badnewsbear, the hotel thing fell through so yes, we will be crashing at your place. I hope you have more than one setup that way we can play insane friendlies lol. Also, prepare for a possible Ihop run because that's what happens after tournaments ;). So excited, this is gonna be super pro =P Could you pm me your address that way I have directions, just in case we get lost following you home?
Sadly, there really isn't an IHOP nearby, but there is a Denny's within walking distance. Although, usually it's just Whataburger afterwards.

Esca

Smash Champion
Take, are you gonna wait till Saturday morning, so i can go?

EDIT: If I go, I have mm's with...

Dojo: $10 my diddy vs. him -meta.

That is all.

I need more, i feel like the ******** kid at the sleepover going to sleep at 9, like that random guy at my fest... WHO WAS HE!?

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Yeah, we are going to have at least three. Oh, I know all about Ihop runs. I'll send you my info right now.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
woot, only 2 days til the tourny!

I got in a little practice with using Random for my character for my RCMMs, unfortunately I kept ending up with the few characters I suck with D: Like Jigglypuff <.< So I'm hoping that doesn't happen in my money matches lol.

I hope I get time for normal ol' friendlies in the midst of all these money matches going on.

pianodude700

Smash Journeyman
Take, are you gonna wait till Saturday morning, so i can go?

EDIT: If I go, I have mm's with...

Dojo: $10 my diddy vs. him -meta.

That is all.

I need more, i feel like the ******** kid at the sleepover going to sleep at 9, like that random guy at my fest... WHO WAS HE!?
LMAO
That guy was my friend Jesse...
And the reason I couldn't stay the night :(

...shouldn't have brought his ***

CY

Smash Ace
oh man yes IHOP is epic. i remember stiltz fest back in june, we all went to ihop at like 11-12. allan was so funny that night. -_- good times.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
leeharris my team got 3rd 2nd 3rd at the last 3 hobos..lets team
I'm down homesauce. I play DK, MK, Marth, and Falco really well in teams. Which works best for you?

Lee Harris, money match me so you can try to back up that **** talk you said earlier. I know you're scared of my Metaknight and since I'm only good because I use Metaknight, I'll use another character which I'll obv lose with. And since I can't use my Meta and will lose anyways, I think you shouldn't use your campy Rob, just so it's a little more fun.
Haha, we can MM if you want. I'll do $1 MMs with anyone (it's not because I'm poor!). By the way, I hope you don't take that trash talk personally. I just love trash talking on the intarnetz. It cures boredom at work ;)

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I'll probably never bring my wii to a tourny because my wii kind of sucks lol. It randomly stops reading discs at times, which would be bad if it were in the middle of a tourny match lol.

There's also the fact that I can't bring it anyways x.x

Esca

Smash Champion
Well it'd be better to go Saturday anyway, we can get plenty of friendlies in, and since we don't have partners for doubles, we can play during that.

It'll be cool.

CY

Smash Ace
Well it'd be better to go Saturday anyway, we can get plenty of friendlies in, and since we don't have partners for doubles, we can play during that.

It'll be cool.
eh i'm thinking about skipping out on this HOBO. i haven't made my final decision but blahhhhhh idk. i could either work this saturday and since we're about to close, make some final money before we close. OR i could go to HOBO, lose probably 30-50 dollars but also have a good time. thing is, i don't really feel like losing money right now. -_-

edit: actually i just found out we're closed until next summer so ****, idk i might go now.

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
Haha, we can MM if you want. I'll do $1 MMs with anyone (it's not because I'm poor!). By the way, I hope you don't take that trash talk personally. I just love trash talking on the intarnetz. It cures boredom at work ;)
There's trash-talking in a non-personal way and there's a personal way, and you definitely went the personal route. Sorry man, but I've lost all respect for you. Even my friends were like, "Wtf, Lee Harris is saying this ****?". And you won't even put up $5 to make my time worth while? Sigh.

CY

Smash Ace
argh i really hate to say this, butttttttttttttt i'm not going to HOBO. :urg: got a little last little get together with some people from my work and then i'm going to the football game later that night.

nooooooooooooooooooooo i wanted to go so bad too. :dizzy:

Esca

Smash Champion
Who is PheonixAlpha? Would he mm me?

Guys, give me $1 rcmms or regular! Quick!

EDIT: Yes Take! I'll appreciate it.

Esca

Smash Champion
You do not have better stuff to do. You have no life. Everyone knows your supposed to drop everything at whim to go to the biggest tournament in Texas, I'm sure there's a cave in there somewhere, you troll you.

CY

Smash Ace
You do not have better stuff to do. You have no life. Everyone knows your supposed to drop everything at whim to go to the biggest tournament in Texas, I'm sure there's a cave in there somewhere, you troll you.
i know man, i was supposed to drop everything. but bru crew > nerd fest ya dig? gotta rep my team son.

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
these are my MMs:
Fogo - 1$ - Falco Vs. DDD
UltRazer - 5$ - Falco vs. Snake
SmileyStation - 1$ - any characters

sorry to all other peeps who i arranged MMs with, these are the only ones i'll be doin

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
Who is PhoenixAlpha? Would he mm me?
fixed.

and idk, I only have one tournament of experience, so I don't really know how I stack up. I might be up for it near the end, or after the tourney, depending on my confidence lol.:bee:

UH OH.
is this...another LUCAS main?

*goes into attack mode*
*throws down ninja smoke ball*

*disappears*

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
There's trash-talking in a non-personal way and there's a personal way, and you definitely went the personal route. Sorry man, but I've lost all respect for you. Even my friends were like, "Wtf, Lee Harris is saying this ****?". And you won't even put up $5 to make my time worth while? Sigh.
If you have ever seen me trash talk, you will know there really isn't a non-personal way for me to talk crap. If you got your feelings hurt, I'm sorry. Well, no, actually, I'm not and I hope you get cancer. Just kidding, but you get the point! I don't actually want you to get cancer. Or do I?

And I also don't think you understand my position on "respect" or any of that stuff. I do this stuff for fun, I never play to win (unless it's doubles), and I love to talk crap to anyone, even if they are my friend. For example, I'm cool with Hylian but he's a sack-loving sausage catcher ;)

If you don't want to play for a dollar, it's cool. Like I said, I do this for fun, not to seem cool or take money. But if you're still down, I'm down. I think it would be fun and maybe you'll talk to me and know that I'm a cool dude (with a massive package) and I just like to have fun on the forums.

kown

Smash Lord
If you have ever seen me trash talk, you will know there really isn't a non-personal way for me to talk crap. If you got your feelings hurt, I'm sorry. Well, no, actually, I'm not and I hope you get cancer. Just kidding, but you get the point! I don't actually want you to get cancer. Or do I?

And I also don't think you understand my position on "respect" or any of that stuff. I do this stuff for fun, I never play to win (unless it's doubles), and I love to talk crap to anyone, even if they are my friend. For example, I'm cool with Hylian but he's a sack-loving sausage catcher ;)

If you don't want to play for a dollar, it's cool. Like I said, I do this for fun, not to seem cool or take money. But if you're still down, I'm down. I think it would be fun and maybe you'll talk to me and know that I'm a cool dude (with a massive package) and I just like to have fun on the forums.
wtf u want him to get cancer!

y do u take dubs more seriously than singles?

lets talk about your massive package!

Top Bottom