• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Brawl Thread(HOBO 15=March 7th=bring full set-up(wii/tv/ssbb))

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
All set-ups will be used for tournies. MMs can happen before or after the event. plz.

tonyrulz92

Smash Apprentice
Hey Xyro you should put up a picture of yourself on the player picture directory thing for those of us who don't know. :)

And what time's everybody gettin' there? Wanna see my competition...

Stiltzskin

Smash Apprentice
Sad face, I thought we were good friends, but APPARENTLY not. *glare*. How about my MK vs your Olimar? ;)
*Squeals* We ARE good friends. I'm so glad you feel the same way about me as I do you. Teehee

Yo stiltz, you wanna do a serious set or mm $1 or something. I'm curious to see those olimar skillz :p
Serious set sounds good. I guess my olimar is butt ****** the Gay Krew one member at a time. : )
"nah bro, i can't play you, i don't believe in money matches." -Stiltz talking to Fogo at SHDL
Lol? I don't say bro in person. Anyways, BRO, it's the truth. I'd never lie to you, especially considering you could crush me in between your thumb and index finger.

Xyro77

Hey Xyro you should put up a picture of yourself on the player picture directory thing for those of us who don't know. :)

And what time's everybody gettin' there? Wanna see my competition...

The pose i want requires 2 hands! so i cant get a pic up yet, catch me at HOBO10 and ill let you get a pic of my fine, built, juicey, long..................Zair.

Fogo

Smash Shinigami
Fogo do u want to mm me for 5$ ?
Yeah i'll mark you down bud ^_^

Serious set sounds good. I guess my olimar is getting butt ***** by the Good Krew one member at a time. : )
Fixed

I'd never lie to you, especially considering you could crush me in between your thumb and index finger.
Haha true true, but i wouldn't do such a thing unless someone made fun of my crew...

wait, huh? :lick:

LMFAOO
I'm sorry. But this was too good. :)
shut up you're on my side! lol

Xyro77

Hey what do you think the turnout will be for this tourney? I may cancel some plans to try and make it.

Also, Hylian, who are you riding with and do you have some room in the car?
The last PZ HOBO brought in 88 IIRC and this one seems to be 115+. 7 of the 10 in the tx power rankings will be here. Not to mention you could do all your ganon MMs and stuff. Plz attend. You are a good player!

Axxo

Smash Apprentice
Axxo's SMASHFEST 6:F-ing Mesquito's!!!!!!

Was up ppls. Im throwing a another SF this friday before HoBo 10 and it will be exciting.

Things at this SF:

-Bunch of side games. Teken 5 ,Melee ,MVC2 ,SC4 ,and more.
-Carpool to PZ next day.
-Tournament if a lot of ppl show up.
-I will be housing ANYONE!!!!
-Hopefully I can get ride of those F-ing Mesquitos.

Plz bring set ups. Brawl/tv/wii.
Bring money for 2 dollar tourney and so we can go to Wendys ,Waterburger ,McD ,or lil Ceasers.
Address is 802 Booth St. 77009 Houston,Tx
Axxo's Cell: 832-659-9561

Call for any questions.

Hope yall come.

Again I will be housing ANYONE.

Can yall plz tell me if yall are coming so I can make a list...Thx

I will accept all MM but if i run out of money then i will give u an i o u sticky.....lol....
Cause im not planin to take a lot of money.

If u need housing then im ur man but im limited on things....so i strongly advise yall to bring these things if u want or can: insect repellent,air mattresses,blankets,pillows, or even tents......lolol

kown

Smash Lord
im having a bad morning. i didnt realize today we had late start. : (. so i woke up an hour early. ahh so much free time.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Sand-Trap: $10 MM 3/5 sounds fine.

I am pumped for HOBO.

Bwett

Smash Ace
k....

also this tournament...

im honestly thinking drop teams(even though i loooove teams)

anyway im thinking drop teams and we do POOLS!
It would allow the out of towners more matches to play, but I would like to do teams...so torn! lol

Also, badnewsbear, count on us coming over to your place. Right now, we are looking into a hotel discount thingy, but I don't think it's gonna go through. You can house 10 Dallas people right? :p

Xyro77

It all depends on how many set-ups we get. if more and more people bring them, it will go by fast. i want friendlies with VERY body.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
It would allow the out of towners more matches to play, but I would like to do teams...so torn! lol

Also, badnewsbear, count on us coming over to your place. Right now, we are looking into a hotel discount thingy, but I don't think it's gonna go through. You can house 10 Dallas people right? :p
Yes sir. Y'all are good to stay with us. Dojo, Santi and Cake with be at my place on Friday and Saturday.Broly and the rest of the Valley will be there. Of course Sand-Trap, Jeff, Kira and myself with be at my house. Gonna be fun. :bee:

Gnes

Smash Master
yeah teams is gonna be too good at this one..

stiltz and royr reunite

no flipkross...:(
No flipkross..............................WHAT THE FLIP!!!! yeah flip probably has work :( i do too but im still gonna make it ill be a little late so friendlies for me will be after the tourney...Sexy legs...Broken Arrow...whatever sethlon and hylians team name....teams are gonna be freakin amazing...dang it im hyped up...2 freakin days

Xyro77

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This HOBO will obviously be the biggest HOBO i have ever ran and will be the biggest REAL tournament in tx smash history. I ask that EVERYBODY bring a FULL set-up (wii/tv/ssbb). The reason for doing this is to increase your chances of getting a HUGE friendlies and speeding up the time it takes to do 1vs1 and 2vs2(yes teams will happen). Also, if you do bring a FULL set-up, you will NOT have to pay an entry fee. I BEG ALL OF YOU TO PLZ BRING A FULL SeT-UP!!!!!!!!!!! Wii/tv/ssbb.

If ANYBODY who has not got housing yet, plz contact AXXO right now. PM him or contact him thru cell phone. His number is on the front page.

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Axxo's SMASHFEST 6:F-ing Mesquito's!!!!!!

Was up ppls. Im throwing a another SF this friday before HoBo 10 and it will be exciting.

Things at this SF:

-Bunch of side games. Teken 5 ,Melee ,MVC2 ,SC4 ,and more.
-Carpool to PZ next day.
-Tournament if a lot of ppl show up.
-I will be housing ANYONE!!!!
-Hopefully I can get ride of those F-ing Mesquitos.

Plz bring set ups. Brawl/tv/wii.
Bring money for 2 dollar tourney and so we can go to Wendys ,Waterburger ,McD ,or lil Ceasers.
Address is 802 Booth St. 77009 Houston,Tx
Axxo's Cell: 832-659-9561

Call for any questions.

Hope yall come.

Again I will be housing ANYONE.

Can yall plz tell me if yall are coming so I can make a list...Thx

I will accept all MM but if i run out of money then i will give u an i o u sticky.....lol....
Cause im not planin to take a lot of money.

If u need housing then im ur man but im limited on things....so i strongly advise yall to bring these things if u want or can: insect repellent,air mattresses,blankets,pillows, or even tents......lolol
I will be there so bring your pokemons guys i guess i will drag my disciple albert withme sense he kick my *** in pokemon YOU got teeken 5 dark ressurection? axxo if so hell yea if not hell yeah..... axxo wanna bring DTS back into the ranks? also tgm your a ghey grasshopper and i'm a giant prepare.... to be squashed!!!!

kage bring the pokemonz
pipes
tallman
and everyone else!

..... also me and axxo have abstract pics as are avi's weird.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
honestly i dont really care if you team with me or not mr harris cuz i could get a large number of people to team with me...but if you chose that cakecontrol scrub over me i think id cry anyway..

Sand-Trap

Smash Journeyman
Lee Harris, money match me so you can try to back up that **** talk you said earlier. I know you're scared of my Metaknight and since I'm only good because I use Metaknight, I'll use another character which I'll obv lose with. And since I can't use my Meta and will lose anyways, I think you shouldn't use your campy Rob, just so it's a little more fun.

$10 MM 3/5.

Or you could just be all talk, up to you.

Hylian, I'm not sure when exactly the tournament will be starting, but I won't be doing MMs until 11:30am or so because that's when my gf goes to work, and I don't get to see her much. After she leaves, if the tournament hasn't started, then we can do it before the tournament. Otherwise, I guess during or after the tournament.

Xyro77

We will start at 130-200pm. be there by 12pm to practice and do sign-ups.

Oh, i almost forgot

ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This HOBO will obviously be the biggest HOBO i have ever ran and will be the biggest REAL tournament in tx smash history. I ask that EVERYBODY bring a FULL set-up (wii/tv/ssbb). The reason for doing this is to increase your chances of getting a HUGE friendlies and speeding up the time it takes to do 1vs1 and 2vs2(yes teams will happen). Also, if you do bring a FULL set-up, you will NOT have to pay an entry fee. I BEG ALL OF YOU TO PLZ BRING A FULL SeT-UP!!!!!!!!!!! Wii/tv/ssbb.

If ANYBODY who has not got housing yet, plz contact AXXO right now. PM him or contact him thru cell phone. His number is on the front page.

Xyro77

I will spam untill the day of the event. I need more set-ups than EVER!!!!!!!! you dont understand. I expect 115 at this event. this is huge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom