• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

House tournaments & friendlies in Miramar

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
*looks at playntrade.com* Oh, that's what it is! There's one just down the street from me, and another not too far from me in Naples. Geesh, I gotta go!
Yeah, the one near you is right next to Westfork movie theatre. hehe. And the one in miami Lakes is closer then the Naples one =P

I wont be able to make it out today or sunday at that, but hope to see some of you at PnT for some matches. Ill also set up Melee at PnT if you guys want. And Third strike aswell =)

Masky

Smash Master
Yeah, it's fun except for the part where it makes you forget how to play Brawl. :(
</melee johns>
ggs all

Ruuku

Smash Lord
It was nice to meet you Masky and GGs to all. Sorry for not being such a good host but I was running on 2 hours of sleep. =/ I'll be playing again today and tomorrow.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Jin and I are working on hosting a house tournament pretty soon. Anyone interested? Also, we may start asking for like $2-$3 next time we have a "get together". I think it's only fair since we usually have a bunch of systems running at the same time. Let me know what you all think.

chckn

Smash Ace

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I'll come by bro, I live like one exit over right off of miami gardens drive and I have a bunch of people that have been looking for local weeklys and stuff just like this. Btw im hosting something on my house soon(was gonna do it on the 28th but theres already a tourney going on). Heres the link: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=4726919&posted=1#post4726919
Awesome. Feel free to bring anybody else with you. Also, Saturday June 21st should be a good date for your tournament.

chckn

Smash Ace
Awesome. Feel free to bring anybody else with you. Also, Saturday June 21st should be a good date for your tournament.
yeah i would think so too, it's just I worried that it was too soon, let me get back at you after I get out of work and hit everyone I know up and I'll let you know if its cool, If not the week after Gamebreakers.

btw which FIU capus do you go to, Im gonna be starting at south campus next term

Masky

Smash Master
lol, you know Ruuku is hosting the gamebreakers one, right? just thought I'd point that out

Looking forward to a lot of great smash this weekend :) (if this happens on Friday if the tournament is Saturday?)

edit: and lol, I'm posting from work too

Ruuku

Smash Lord
lol, you know Ruuku is hosting the gamebreakers one, right? just thought I'd point that out

Looking forward to a lot of great smash this weekend :) (if this happens on Friday if the tournament is Saturday?)

edit: and lol, I'm posting from work too
Actually I think this will happen on Sunday. I have a Halo 3 tournament on Friday.

chckn

Smash Ace
Actually I think this will happen on Sunday. I have a Halo 3 tournament on Friday.
Yeah we just gotta cordinate this weekend out, lol and yeah there should be alot of smashing going on. Whats the turnout usually like for your house tourneys?

chckn

Smash Ace
Yeah I highly doubt that this saturday will work out, if you dont wind up doing your thing on sunday then I can have mine, if not probably next weekend on saturday will work out.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Yeah we just gotta cordinate this weekend out, lol and yeah there should be alot of smashing going on. Whats the turnout usually like for your house tourneys?
I haven't done a house tournament yet.

Yeah I highly doubt that this saturday will work out, if you dont wind up doing your thing on sunday then I can have mine, if not probably next weekend on saturday will work out.
I'm not doing anything this Saturday or Sunday. I'm not hosting or attending any tournaments. I'm thinking about hosting a friendlies session as I do almost every Fridays and Sundays. I'm currently planning one of those house tournaments.

jinkogunai

Smash Apprentice
hey everyone. this is jin, ruuku's friend and im here to let you know im down for some brawl at my place today if possible. just hit either me or ruuku up and let me know if you can show up. my number is 754-423-8503.

Ruuku

Smash Lord

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
How long will these friendlies last into the summer? Not going to be in the area for like 5-6 weeks.

I left my wii at home (thinking 5 weeks without smash would be okay...) with no smash to tide my cravings. X_X

Top Bottom