• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

House tournaments & friendlies in Miramar

nevershootme

Smash Master
yeah, i've yet to ask glenn if we could just have some casual matches there and crap.

i was going to yesterday, but got sucked into playing smash. -___-'
is it a fine place for you to visit and play?
no I don't go to the comic store anyways, I'm saying that I live around that area which is just a few minutes by car. Mostly I play at home anyways.

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
I'm on summer time but since I switched to summer term I'm going to be in Gainesville in about 3-4 weeks. Summer term is about 6 weeks. Then I get another 3 week left for free time. In other words, I'm basically free for the next 3-4 weeks. ;)

BetaWolf

Smash Apprentice
I'm on summer time but since I switched to summer term I'm going to be in Gainesville in about 3-4 weeks. Summer term is about 6 weeks. Then I get another 3 week left for free time. In other words, I'm basically free for the next 3-4 weeks. ;)
I keep forgetting that you're going. That really stinks. Then again I'm visiting my parents just before you leave, so it works out.

Ruuku, how about tomorrow or Friday then? I've gotten very little tourney practice.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I keep forgetting that you're going. That really stinks. Then again I'm visiting my parents just before you leave, so it works out.

Ruuku, how about tomorrow or Friday then? I've gotten very little tourney practice.
I'd like to jump in for practice tomorrow too.
I believe that Jin has to work late but I'll be at the house. As long as we play after 5pm I can play. 8-bit probably will be able to stop by as well. Really, unless if I go out, I'm available anytime between Thursday after 5pm and Sunday night. I probably won't be able to go to Seibrik's Bash on Saturday because I would miss most of the tournament but I can play afterwards. I NEED PRACTICE! :p

Ruuku

Smash Lord
The ones on Friday and Sunday are happening for sure. The one tomorrow is a bit late for people to know about it but anybody can come

Wow... I just found out that my class has been canceled and that I've been on campus this whole day for no reason... :dizzy:

BetaWolf

Smash Apprentice
The ones on Friday and Sunday are happening for sure. The one tomorrow is a bit late for people to know about it but anybody can come

Wow... I just found out that my class has been canceled and that I've been on campus this whole day for no reason... :dizzy:
I can be there tomorrow but not until about 7.

Coselm

Smash Ace
I want to get some practice in too!

I live like half an hour north of miramar parkway but Id be willing to drive down there every now and then

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I can be there tomorrow but not until about 7.
It's all good. If everything goes well. I'll already be home around 5pm.

I want to get some practice in too!

I live like half an hour north of miramar parkway but Id be willing to drive down there every now and then
Well, as you can see, my contact information is in the first post. Just let me know whenever you wanna chill with us.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
So it's confirmed that I'll be available to play today after 5pm. And I have 8-Bit's Wii to play on a big flat screen TV.

BetaWolf

Smash Apprentice
Cool, I'll try and be there around 7:00. We both seem to have the same priority: get smash practice during free time, doesn't matter when or with who, as long as there's time and the person lives close enough.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Cool, I'll try and be there around 7:00. We both seem to have the same priority: get smash practice during free time, doesn't matter when or with who, as long as there's time and the person lives close enough.
You got it right. That's the only reason why my tournament performance has been decreasing in success. I used to play pretty much everyday after the Japanese release. Now I play once in a while. This changes now.

BetaWolf

Smash Apprentice
You got it right. That's the only reason why my tournament performance has been decreasing in success. I used to play pretty much everyday after the Japanese release. Now I play once in a while. This changes now.
Same rule goes for me. To anyone who reads this: PM or AIM me if you want to practice, any time.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
****, I hope we get soem good games on Sunday =). Seems like it will be a good amount of people. Also, BetaWolf sometimes during the week we play in the Miami Lakes area if thats close enough for you.

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
Ruuku: I might possibly take a little while longer since I have to go buy dorm stuff. So basically over the next month PM me or find me on AIM when you're free for some smash time. I only live 3 mins from you. ^_^

Aim: Ryusiodo

BetaWolf

Smash Apprentice
Ah, I won't have to bring my Wii then. Haven't seen you in a good while Seibrik. Please show me your Brawl Yoshi.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Since I still have 8-Bit's Wii, I'll be playing today for sure. Anybody is welcomed to join us.

BluB0mber

Smash Rookie
I'm not too sure about tonight ruuku, I'll probably show up kind of late... but sunday = for sure

OrieL

Smash Cadet
i'm down for Sunday. I need Competitive brawl friends. :[

and Junior, where is this at Miami Lakes... I usually go to PnT and like you said, most people suck...

CKaiser

Smash Apprentice
is this melee or brawl?

Edit: nevermind, just read a bit back, disregard my question

BluB0mber

Smash Rookie
i'm down for Sunday. I need Competitive brawl friends. :[

and Junior, where is this at Miami Lakes... I usually go to PnT and like you said, most people suck...
I believe he was referring to doing the actual friendlies there at PnT... I've walked in on him and a few other good players a few times and had a few hours worth of good matchups :)

Ruuku

Smash Lord
My study group isn't meeting tomorrow. So, can I get a count of the number of people coming tomorrow? Post up!

Top Bottom