• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

House tournaments & friendlies in Miramar

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Ill be there tomorrow.

Oriel: Yes, If you go at random to PnT people WILL suck. BIG TIME

lmao, I mean we can arrange a day and meet their/ I mean **** Im not the best and for some higher quality comp you are better off going to Ruuku's, but I ions away from the random people who stop at PnT, lol

Ruuku

Smash Lord
If you are coming tomorrow, please don't show up before 3pm. Also, let me know if you can bring a Wii.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
****, -_- I was hoping to get a few hours of play. But if its satrting at 3pm. Ill get about1-2 Hours. Hopefully more, but for mroe then that Ill need to play it by ear. I can take a Wii, however my stay probably wont be to long. I kinda planned my sunday errands assuming this was satrting at 12-1 pmish. Ill be calling you tomorrow Luke.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
**** I over slept thinkning it was gonna go down at 3 lmao. Alright its 12pm right now. Ill probably start heading over there at 1-1:30ihs. Ill give you a call. Do you have a head count on how many people going?

P.S Ill be taking my Wi (But Ill probably have to leave at 4:45ish

Ruuku

Smash Lord
**** I over slept thinkning it was gonna go down at 3 lmao. Alright its 12pm right now. Ill probably start heading over there at 1-1:30ihs. Ill give you a call. Do you have a head count on how many people going?

P.S Ill be taking my Wi (But Ill probably have to leave at 4:45ish
Looks like BetaWolf, BluB0mber, Ryusiodo, Disastorm, you and your people, and I will be playing today.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Anytime now. If anything, my number is on the first page. I'm gonna go play Halo for now so I won't be online.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Ok Im on my way gonna call you. Ill also take my melee copy and third strike copy. If someone has a ps2 we can play some 3strike. and Ill have my dreamcast in the car just incase anyone wants some MvC2. =)

BluB0mber

Smash Rookie
I was going to go to this but I ended up taking a pretty long nap :(

Sunday's always have me worn out man.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
We have Melee and 3rd strike as well. I dunno what I did with my copy of GGAC.

GGs to all the people that showed up today.

GG's to everyone I played.

I had 3s and melle, but I diddnt bother taking em out since I dont think anyone wanted to play. =D maybe next tiem we'll set up a ps2 with 3Strike =D

BetaWolf

Smash Apprentice
Hey, anyone up for Friday? I've got that day off from college.

BTW Ruuku, try and get your N64 so we can face each other in SSB64.

BetaWolf

Smash Apprentice
We could play SSB64 although I would get owned. I would much rather play Melee. ^_^
I did pretty good with my Yoshi when I did Melee friendlies, but I'd like to actually face someone in 64.

Anything decided for the weekend?

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Jin will be home on Friday so you guys can come. I have to take care of a group project on that day so I won't be present. On sunday though, if anyone can make it, I should be there. And if anybody isn't going to tournaments on Saturday, I should have a bit of free time then.

BetaWolf

Smash Apprentice
Friday and Saturday are cool, but I'm going to be busy Sunday. Try and have both Smash 64 and Melee with you if possible :p

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
hey junior, can u come friday though....(i'm sure ur dad will understand :)

I really wanna face u w/o having any lag gettin on the way.
Friday wont be possible either, =/ I usually try and have Friday seperated to spend time with the GF.

although Saturday I will be at the PlayNtrades grand opening. If you could make it there it will be a few of us playing =D

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
I can go tomorrow and Saturday (depending on if I go to that melee tournament at ZP or not...only $5). Need some practice with Marth. I'll play 64 and Melee though. Never played 64 with z-cancel. lol

BetaWolf

Smash Apprentice
Hear that DooDah? We might be playing Melee.

So there's a Melee tourney Saturday at ZP? Didn't know that. Good luck Ryusiodo.

BTW guys, where is Play 'n Trade at? That's a chain that carries classic games, right?

BluB0mber

Smash Rookie
Hear that DooDah? We might be playing Melee.

So there's a Melee tourney Saturday at ZP? Didn't know that. Good luck Ryusiodo.

BTW guys, where is Play 'n Trade at? That's a chain that carries classic games, right?
Its in Miami Lakes... in Main street in the circle street... thingy.

Masky

Smash Master
So, is this still going to happen tomorrow? What time? If I can go I'd like to

BetaWolf

Smash Apprentice
*looks at playntrade.com* Oh, that's what it is! There's one just down the street from me, and another not too far from me in Naples. Geesh, I gotta go!

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Jin and I will both be playing today. You guys can start coming here around 3:30pm. It's now 7am and I'm finally able to go to bed. LOL Call me if you need anything.

Top Bottom