• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

House tournaments & friendlies in Miramar

Ruuku

Smash Lord
My friend Jin and I are hosting house tournaments and friendlies in the Miramar area. Those will either take place on Friday evenings or on Sunday afternoons. I would also like to know if people mind contributing $2-$3 to help a bit with the electric bill. Also, I'll try my best to have some snacks/drinks ready for everyone. If not, we can all try to bring something or we can put money together to get pizza.

Also, If you are a player in that area, post in this thread or call me (if I don't reply within 24 hours) if you want to play some casuals on Thursday evenings. Anyone outside that area and willing to travel will be welcomed as well. And FYI, I plan on buying a Wii sometime next month so you have to bring a Wii for casuals. =P

Contact info:
Luc aka Ruuku
786-269-7897
AIM - haitianhomey1012

Miramar FL, 33023

- east of the i-75 located close to University Drive and Miramar Parkway.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
It's east of the i-75 located close to University Drive and Miramar Parkway.
the address is

3001 Acapulco Drive
Miramar Fl, 33023

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Jin and I will start playing as soon as he gets back from work (around 9:30 pm). 8-bit let me borrow his Wii so I can practice for once. LOL If you come it will only be the three of us though.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Ill hold that **** down for you afro! =P But yeah if I go do you mind fi I take a friend of mine? Im hoping I can get out of work by 9:00PM today, but we have quite some server work to do here today.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
From now on, we will be playing every Fridays and Sundays. This Sunday we should begin playing at 1:30-2pm. Let me know if you want to come and which day is better for you. I ultimately want to bring to down to one day only. Also, PM me if you need my cell number or if you need directions.

FlatSoda

Smash Champion
i'll look into attending since i'd enjoy some casual matches to boost up my game.
it's close, but not close enough for a weekly drive imo :[

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
I can probably go to this too. Apparently I only live 3 minutes away from your house. I need some human practice against people who don't say "what no items are on? no wonder it felt so weird." =/

BluB0mber

Smash Rookie
Ruuku, I would love to attend this. I live close to Miramar... about 15-20 minutes away... I'm over at Miami Lakes (2 minutes away from PnT)

I can probably go straight over after class one day... I attend FIU south campus :)

nevershootme

Smash Master
Ruuku, I would love to attend this. I live close to Miramar... about 15-20 minutes away... I'm over at Miami Lakes (2 minutes away from PnT)

I can probably go straight over after class one day... I attend FIU south campus :)
do you have summer classes? stop by at gracies grill (next to the lil sushi food stand) and you'll see some of the other players there. If you spot the only chinese guy there, then that's me, I'll be there on wednesday at noon

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I can probably go to this too. Apparently I only live 3 minutes away from your house. I need some human practice against people who don't say "what no items are on? no wonder it felt so weird." =/
I'm <10 minutes from there. Could definitely make it.
Ruuku:

I live in North Miami Beach. ;___;

near Villains Comics.
I'll try and see if I can make one of these.

I'm without my ride this week though. :ohwell:
Alright, just PM me for my phone number or other information.

That's awesome, man. If you weren't already aware of it, there's a whole bunch of really good and even top players that go to FIU and play there. I'm going to the North campus right now and I don't have much time to come down to Miami, so that's why I barely get a chance to practice. Just like everyone else, PM me for more information.

ruuku ill MM you in beatboxing, 300 DOLLA
All day, man. It's on.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Ruuku! Do u mind if i enjoy ur company this friday evening with some splendid smashing?

i might go to ZP with hunter, i bet i could just get him to go to ur place instead for a more... private setting :D

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Everyone needs to let me know which is better between Friday and Sunday.

Ruuku! Do u mind if i enjoy ur company this friday evening with some splendid smashing?

i might go to ZP with hunter, i bet i could just get him to go to ur place instead for a more... private setting :D
That would be quite good actually, as I do not mind at all.

BluB0mber

Smash Rookie
Sorry, a bit off topic... where can I Find you guys that play on FIU south campus?

I would love to play during school, in between classes.

:)

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
+1 Sunday! Do it! =)

Also, bluebomber. If you live in MiamiLakes we sometimes have a small group that play in Miami lakes. Usually at my house or we go to PnT (But no one good ever goes there, so we **** people there for free).
We do this Weekdays (Mondays and Wednesdays mostly ater 6pm) PM me if you ever wanna have casuals in Miami lakes.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
Sorry, a bit off topic... where can I Find you guys that play on FIU south campus?

I would love to play during school, in between classes.

:)
Try the little lounge area on the second floor (the one that you can see right before the classrooms) of the Graham Center (GC) or the big TV area in Gracie's Grill on the first floor of the Graham Center. They also have a the Porter Davis Game Room right next to Gracie's Grill.

BluB0mber

Smash Rookie
Junior I would love to do casuals with you... It would be fun to get some pickups going over at PnT :) ... not sure if Rick would be completely cool with it though... I guess as long as we don't crowd up the place too much. You play a good marth :)

You practiced agains't me and my partner on sunday... we were the wolf/pit combo, I was wolf.

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
Junior I would love to do casuals with you... It would be fun to get some pickups going over at PnT :) ... not sure if Rick would be completely cool with it though... I guess as long as we don't crowd up the place too much. You play a good marth :)

You practiced agains't me and my partner on sunday... we were the wolf/pit combo, I was wolf.
My Marth is ok, lol. Im working on it tho =)

Rick wont mind, lol. Specially if your are there with either me or the MetaKnight i partnered with. Rick is his uncle, and I help around the store alot. So he wont say anythign about us hanging there.

If you PM me your number I can text/call you w/e Im gonna go hang out at PnT and we can have soem casuals. Ill usually go with a few of my friends. and you are welcome to take how many ppl i like.

BetaWolf

Smash Apprentice
Everyone needs to let me know which is better between Friday and Sunday.

That would be quite good actually, as I do not mind at all.
Hey, could I get some practice in with you too?

BTW, any day between Friday and Sunday is good for me.

Top Bottom