• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hotdog On My Bun II: Grill and Smash (Granville, Ohio) [July?]

Hence

Smash Ace
Yeah Hence, it really doesn't hep that video is on OUGA's youtube account....
Tbh, I started playing brawl a few weeks before that tournament.

I was trying to be funny anyway, but you guys don't seem to understand my sense of humor. :(

FROM MY THIRD DAY OF PLAYING BRAWL, I PRESENT TO YOU A MASTERPIECE OF ART.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSCN2vj7GfI

Oh, and here's a post where I think I'm all-knowing.
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=6011054#post6011054

Framerate

Smash Lord
Lol I caught the joke :p

I don't like high $ MMs. If I lose, I'm out big bucks. If I win, I feel guilty for taking so much cash.

I really only do MMs to get people to take the match seriously. I don't like "friendlies" johns.

Shiranui117

Smash Cadet
NNID
Shiranui117
It's fine. Capa and Ray are the ones participating, right? Or do Ray's bro and his friend actually Brawl? o-o
Ray's bro Brawls some, but he'll most likely be watching, not attending. Capa and Ray WILL participate.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
Ray's bro Brawls some, but he'll most likely be watching, not attending. Capa and Ray WILL participate.
Change of plans, folks. Looks like I can't come to this. My dad decided that I wasn't allowed to ride with the guys from Springfield because he doesn't know them. He'll be lucky if he's alive in the morning. *******. >_>
>________>

capemkills

Smash Journeyman
There are several people that I will probably want to money match, so hopefully we have some time after tourney or between singles and dbls

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
Thats wrong, I forgot to remove them. I talked to Smash and Infern and YbM are going GAYpex and Smash can't get a ride to this.

Fixed.

We are short 1 TV, a friend said he would lend me his Wii for the day. So man up, lets get more setups!

I would like to see 2-3 Stations per Pool, that way we will have bracket done by 6-7. I did promise Q that he could come a bit late from work so that might factor in.

My friend might be coming, not entering because hes new, if you play him at all please give him pointers. Bonus points for getting him to stop Dair ing off the stage with TL.

Reinhart_x

Smash Apprentice
Doesn't a random main use the entire roster?
Well Hence, I've technically mained everyone but Snake. I try and learn every character so that if something comes up I can throw a curveball (Marth vs. GaW? That's one good reason to learn Marth) and also to just learn how each character works so I know what they can do to me. I've decided to wise up though.

You see, I admit that I'm not good enough to play with like any character and win, that's obvious based on my placings, I'm just decent with every character, with some characters better than others. I love playing the game and I have so much fun at every tourney no matter what, but I always even take friendlies seriously because I love to win, and who doesn't? So yeah I want to be able to place better now. Anyway, random against their main is pretty dumb. If someone plays Meta Knight, for example, you might as well pick your best against him, random will just make him have a hearty laugh.

I played exclusively online until last November (my first tourney), and up until that point I mained everyone, but think about me saying I'm using "new" characters as a way of trying them out again against some good offline competition so I can find out what I'm comfortable with. Online is just too different...Wolf is a god there. Don't worry though, I'll never back down from a random match, I have confidence there, IT'S MY HOUSE! :D

THE MORE YOU KNOW...:idea:

lou4222

Smash Lord
I cant bring my tv Katon. I can bring the wii if you need it, but not a tv:( Ive hauled it all over and last week because of its hugeness I messed up the dvd slide thingey haha. So yea sorry for the johns but no tv from lou.

Smash Glov

Smash Cadet
ill see what i can do but im pretty sure i could bring a tv and wii if needed a wii for sure but a tv maybe

GoadMoose

Smash Journeyman
Change of plans, folks. Looks like I can't come to this. My dad decided that I wasn't allowed to ride with the guys from Springfield because he doesn't know them. He'll be lucky if he's alive in the morning. *******. >_>
That really sucks man I was looking forward to seeing you there... :(!

I can see this being a recurring theme, we gotta find a way to convince your parents that members of the smash community won't try to **** you (in RL) so you can get rides when you need them.

PeppyWil

Smash Ace
That really sucks man I was looking forward to seeing you there... :(!

I can see this being a recurring theme, we gotta find a way to convince your parents that members of the smash community won't try to **** you (in RL) so you can get rides when you need them.
You're right, actually. My plans for this, WaB, and The Competition have all been shot down single handedly by my parents' lack of faith in me getting a ride. Now I'm reduced to Springfield tourneys (though I won't complain, they rock) and hosting weeklies myself, probably for the WHOLE SUMMER.

WE GOTTA DO SOMETHIN'!

QUICK

TO THE MOOSE CAVE!

Framerate

Smash Lord
I kinda really wanna do an Ironman friendly or MM at this, if time allows.

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
I can probably bring a TV & my ghetto wii (the internal fan's busted so I use an external one (everything else runs just fine))

ithrowthings

Smash Lord
NNID
ithrowthings
U guys should be watching the APEX livestream at this. Especially Beegs. Make Beegs watch it.

U guys should be watching the APEX livestream at this. Especially Beegs. Make Beegs watch it.
Dude, I'm rooting for ya ITT. I'm sorry about not going also. Work wouldn't let me get that day off totally which made it hard to go to Apex. Next time we go to a something like that we can **** in teams. Good luck ITT and do well.

Also, Glov and I WILL be taking teams son! Thank you and that is all.

Kiest- Live stream would be friggen ****!

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
No Wifi guys...or even land line, its a picnic place. Unless someone has one of those fancy pants wifi cards that are like a $100 a month fee or w/e.

Im still gonna see if i can make this, only problem is ride issues :p
I thought 64 said Godkais were going to APEX?

KAT0N

Smash Apprentice
Too bad for Reliten...

Is the grill accessible? I might bring stuff...

And does it need anything to run it?
It is. Just charcoal and the usual to get that started.

Lost? Travel Johns? Late? CALL!

740-405-5034 ! ! !

REMEMBER IF YOU WISH TO LOSE MONEY TO ME IN MELTY BLOOD PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN USB COMPATIBLE CONTROLLER/STICK.

And Springfield, can you bring some power strips? :D

ArgentStew

Smash Lord
Sorry, all... I really wanna come, but I'm not gonna be able to... I've been working on stuff all week, and I still have that paper to write on top of finals... At least I won't have anymore school johns after this... :p

Hence

Smash Ace
Sorry, all... I really wanna come, but I'm not gonna be able to... I've been working on stuff all week, and I still have that paper to write on top of finals... At least I won't have anymore school johns after this... :p
Same johns here, oh and I forgot is was mother's day weekend.

I'll be at WaB 3 to anyone who wants MMs. :mad:

TheKiest

Smash Champion
Quick Results...

Doubles:
1. Capem + Fonz
2. Nope + Lou
3. TheKiest + Framerate (yes you read that right)

Singles:
1. AZ
2. Nope
3. POPS

Top Bottom