• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hot and fluffy- singles,doubles. deadline for matches whenever i guess

smasher91613

Smash Journeyman
Exactly, half the people here has to work, and their lives doesn't revolve around brawl. It was different over the summer.
of course, i'd say more than half. i was just making a point that i'm really busy (like most people here im sure) and i can't see someone not having 10min. for brawl if they wanted to. if you just don't want to then obviously thats fine and up to you

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Why THE F.UCK you guys wake up at 5:30am OMFG.
im serious, wake up @ 6:30 am today for the first(and got the biggest headache) time 2 go 2 school till 3pm to go 2 work till 9-11 ( depending on my bosses schedule ) to get home 1 HR later to basically brawl or melee.
school news: im in a "smart" class beacuse i passed my regents. i went to school like 4/10 of the whole year, there only were 3 from my class who passed and ironically(idk if its spelled wrong) i happen to be one of them.
congrats to me
lol true

I get up at 5 am... take a shower... eat.... go to school from 8-430.... eat....gym till 630.... work till 10.... squeeze in some homework.... hello new day!

I find joy in what i do...(im not home while writting this....)

if you can tell... barely any smash time :laugh:
I never sleep. I also have school 6 1/2 days of the week, nonstop. I have 12 hours to play brawl, and nothing else.

Seriously, its not a competition. Some people have stuff going on, so what? They have stuff going on.
i get up at 4:30am, workout, go to school till 2:30, go to work, get home and do 3-4 hours of school work, and go to sleep. i doubt many are busier than that, and chill out i wasn't taking it that seriously.
I go to school from 5am to 4:30pm. So STFU. I have hours of homework, and im not in the mood for bull. School is harder than your appling. + Most people here have to work too.
lol how do you not have time for 10min. worth of matches? im taking the hardest course in my school (AP bio) with 6 other classes doing 3-4 hours of work a night have to go to sleep by 9 cause i wake up at 4:30 and i still can have 10min. for smash
ok i'm pulling out. Ive got to much college work to do. real life stuff is pulling me down atm.

So my oppoment goes through :)

Take me out of the doubles as well. And my brother

sorry if this has messed things up. But I just don't have time.

:)
No one cares about when you guys get up, how many classes you have, who you are dating, and how many times you jerk off in a single day. :psycho::psycho:

SPAMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

so the tournament is tommorrow right? but at what time eastern?
I'm sorry....but please leave this thread and join the world, no?

-POF

PS-Lets get doubles going. Jam and I will ****. Hopefully lag wont suck for life and I can actually space with Marth. Yum

xeleion

Smash Apprentice
Noodles are you going to add me and my partner in for doubles or not?

EDIT: Also bmasterr15 I may not be able to play today as I'm formatting my computer. If I can do it anytime today you'll see me on AIM.

cba

Smash Master
POF just had to put on the BEAT OFF part.
if i play teams with POF im gonna spam only so he could get mad and forfeit the tourney and, possibly, life.
lolzzzz naa, JK ill be like the person POF would love to play bcause i dont camp

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
POF just had to put on the BEAT OFF part.
if i play teams with POF im gonna spam only so he could get mad and forfeit the tourney and, possibly, life.
lolzzzz naa, JK ill be like the person POF would love to play bcause i dont camp
Heyyy! I don't camp........ only when I get desperate :laugh:
I swears I won't ever camp again ;)

This tourney needs to pick up the pace, but I guess there is school too :ohwell:
Whatever, I can wait.

EDIT: WTF! Fire alarm just went off in my apartment, I'm outta here!

cba

Smash Master
Heyyy! I don't camp........ only when I get desperate :laugh:
I swears I won't ever camp again ;)

This tourney needs to pick up the pace, but I guess there is school too :ohwell:
Whatever, I can wait.

EDIT: WTF! Fire alarm just went off in my apartment, I'm outta here!
i wasnt directing the post to anyone, i just said it bcause POF always says people camp alot (which is obviously true) but i wasnt refering to you.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Haha, I know I was just kidding lol!

and the it was a false fire alarm. This was the 2nd this week. People don't know how to cook :laugh:

noodles

Smash Champion
theres camping in melee too though. its just harder to see/understand. pretty much, imo, melee is baiting attacks and bluffing. so pretty much dash dance camp really smart until your opponent tries to attack if they miss or something they are probably open to an attack that leads to combos. in brawl its even more frustrating because you dont need to be good to do well in brawl. you can just laser camp and give even the best of players a hard time. now in brawl its pretty much camp, your opponent has less options than that of melee. if they do something laggy/leave themselves wide open, you might get one or two hits off. in brawl there isnt a large margin in skill level then that of melee. you can be pro vs average and the difference wont appear as large as in melee. now in melee a pro vs average would be utter ****. idk people feel free to correct me just my thoughts. all in all brawl takes less skill than melee.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Noodles are you going to add me and my partner in for doubles or not?

EDIT: Also bmasterr15 I may not be able to play today as I'm formatting my computer. If I can do it anytime today you'll see me on AIM.

**** **** ****!!!! I MISS HIM EVERYDAY!!!

GFE

Smash Journeyman
man listen i brawl online for like 8-10 hours and still got time 2 get money.
if anyone out there wanna brawl it out anytime against a good $N@K3 & others, you already no holla atda kid just pm me

PLEASE NO JOHNs/NOOBS this goes 4 evrybody sign me up 4 any online tourney singles doubles friendlys just let me know in which im in. if someone drops out let a N***A know i'll fill they space (even my space, ur space, they space) ROFL

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I teamed with someone I found on the friend finder.

Tigerwoods said that Hearts N' Farts would be an amazing Wario/Peach team (which it is), and I thought of this.

So yeah, look on the friend finder.

noodles

Smash Champion
satuurday maybe, i havent played barwl for weeks though >.>. i was thinking about just giving you the win but i want an aib medal.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I've even lost interest in my own tourney. These DEFINATELY need to be one day type things.

smasher91613

Smash Journeyman
You guys do realize this tournament will never be completed, right?

By the way-Brawl sucks.
lol you keep talking trash about the tournament your in. i agree though, unfortunately it looks like it pretty much just stopped.

or maby just like a 6-10 man tournament only you know haha...
that way its easier to handle....

this would work like in the beggining of summer but brawl dies in the fall
yea in the summer i was really getting into melee and smash more towards the end and even planned on going to these biweekly tournaments but since school started and my brother just left i've lost interest. well i still want to play but not as much in the little free time i have.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Dude, I heard that chickenmaster guy was a total scrub. I don't know how he got so far.

OR

LOL at noodles. TOO GUD.

cba

Smash Master
nope. you beat some random nub called chicken master.

updated, kinda
lol, i really didnt want you to DQ yourself.
but chicken master totaly owns
EDIT: glyph ill be online after 11:30 pm as usual....so just send me a pm

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I won. He called me a scrub and all that after (we had a bit of an arguement going but whatever). I'm glad to see this tourney is still going, I thought it was done for :)

Top Bottom