• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hot and fluffy- singles,doubles. deadline for matches whenever i guess

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
How is Broomer "easy" to get?

I'm not special enough ;____;

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I won against Pof 2-1.

GG's man, I'm surprized I won actually, But like you said, you played melee all day right?
You did awesome considering. It could have gone either way.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
You won because of lag crap dude. I'm sorry but I ***** you last time I played you and then i lost because

A-I couldnt space with marth or get ANY forward B's off due to your RED connection.

B-You took me to distant planet and CAMPED

but oddly enough i take you to smashville the second round where i DO NOT camp and we play and i do moves that DO NOT require good timing and i practically three stock you.

I'm done with Brawl and Online tournaments. I'll put $100.00 down that if we played that set in person, I'd win.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
You won because of lag crap dude. I'm sorry but I ***** you last time I played you and then i lost because

A-I couldnt space with marth or get ANY forward B's off due to your RED connection.

B-You took me to distant planet and CAMPED

but oddly enough i take you to smashville the second round where i DO NOT camp and we play and i do moves that DO NOT require good timing and i practically three stock you.

I'm done with Brawl and Online tournaments. I'll put $100.00 down that if we played that set in person, I'd win.
You're still whining. Give it a rest and get used to "camping" like I said before. And yes, you would win, I ****ing know that.

Good idea quitting online tourneys, you obviously know you do worse, and you can't accept a simple loss when it happens. Stick to melee if you want, you seem to prefer it right?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
You're still whining. Give it a rest and get used to "camping" like I said before. And yes, you would win, I ****ing know that.

Good idea quitting online tourneys, you obviously know you do worse, and you can't accept a simple loss when it happens. Stick to melee if you want, you seem to prefer it right?
You seem to be completely missing my point.

I can accept losses....I'm not a sore loser. When it comes to losing matches due to lag, spacing issues, inputting commands that I do not want to be put it, etc...yeah, it pisses me off and I think thats a legitimate reason to be pissed off. Our connection last night....was....really bad. We played last time and you simply could not compete on the same level as my Marth. I hate to sound like a jerk, but its true. We both know I should have won that set but it was our lag that allowed you to win....its just that simple. How do you think I was able to nearly JV three stock you on Smashville? I chose a character that did not require much timing to do his attacks. I did not WANT to go Snake because hes uber gay and top tier ***...but I had no other choice. You won the last match FAIR AND SQAURE...I will admit that. Do you even remember how many forward B's I miss timed in game one? It had to be at least five.

You also do realize that I gave you the benefit of the doubt and decided NOT TO ban Distant Planet for you, right? Because you made the mistake of telling me your conter pick before I told you my bans.

Take your win and advance. Brawl is nothing but camping.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
You seem to be completely missing my point.

I can accept losses....I'm not a sore loser. When it comes to losing matches due to lag, spacing issues, inputting commands that I do not want to be put it, etc...yeah, it pisses me off and I think thats a legitimate reason to be pissed off. Our connection last night....was....really bad. We played last time and you simply could not compete on the same level as my Marth. I hate to sound like a jerk, but its true. We both know I should have won that set but it was our lag that allowed you to win....its just that simple. How do you think I was able to nearly JV three stock you on Smashville? I chose a character that did not require much timing to do his attacks. I did not WANT to go Snake because hes uber gay and top tier ***...but I had no other choice. You won the last match FAIR AND SQAURE...I will admit that. Do you even remember how many forward B's I miss timed in game one? It had to be at least five.

You also do realize that I gave you the benefit of the doubt and decided NOT TO ban Distant Planet for you, right? Because you made the mistake of telling me your conter pick before I told you my bans.

Take your win and advance. Brawl is nothing but camping.
Yeah, I can understand lag, but we both had it. Its not like you were the only one with lag. It doesn't do that does it :confused: To be honest I didn't think it was THAT bad. But there was lag, as there usually is. I've been playing online a lot lately, so maybe I just got used to it a bit more. In person, you would probably beat me everytime.

And I did notice you missed you're side B attack alot, But I missed my Lightning kicks too, in the 1st and 2nd rounds anyway.

And yes you did own me with Marth the first time we played, hell you just plain destroyed me with everyone :) Thats why I had to be careful playing you, but apparently it turned out I was camping. I didn't camp in our previous matches did I?

And yes, you could have banned Distant Planet, but I figured you didn't because I chose not to ban anything. And I've always chose Distant Planet. Only recently ( 2 days ago) did I find out that my Zelda played well on that stage. It was when cba told me in the back 2 school tourney.

And what is JV, when you said JV 3 stock? That was a good match btw. I couldn't do anything.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Samus.... who is your main? Zelda or peach?

PSST... woods beats psychu.... by default.....

if i win my next round i get to play you samusbrawler =D
lol :) Try and win, I want to play you!

They are both my mains, including samus, but Zelda is my best main.

I still want to do some Peach dittos too

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
look the storm in ny this weekend knocked out alll electricity in my house. - have school tomorrow and wont be home til sit pm. we"ll fight then. not now i have to go to sleep.

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
Samusbrawler-A JV stock win is when you beat someone while having 0% on a stock. So if i had two stocks left and was at 0% it would be a JV three stock. I didnt do this to you, but it was darn close....like 45% or something of the sort.

In regards to using Zelda-Shes one of the easiest characters to use on Wifi due to her u smash that has one of the longest durations in the game along with her u air, nair, and one of the quickest dsmashes in the game. There is no move with her that requires any good actual timing. Her bairs and fairs are so hard to pull of regularly that the lag probably helps.

Maybe I needed to lose that set though so I could finally come to grips again and stop playing Brawl.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Samusbrawler-A JV stock win is when you beat someone while having 0% on a stock. So if i had two stocks left and was at 0% it would be a JV three stock. I didnt do this to you, but it was darn close....like 45% or something of the sort.

In regards to using Zelda-Shes one of the easiest characters to use on Wifi due to her u smash that has one of the longest durations in the game along with her u air, nair, and one of the quickest dsmashes in the game. There is no move with her that requires any good actual timing. Her bairs and fairs are so hard to pull of regularly that the lag probably helps.

Maybe I needed to lose that set though so I could finally come to grips again and stop playing Brawl.
Cool. I didn't know she was one of the easiest to play on wifi. Bonus for me I guess :)
And I don't know about the lightning kick timing thing you just said. It took me a LONG time to start landing those regularly, both online and offline.

Its kinda sad to see you go, you're pretty good competition :laugh:
oh well

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Not for doubles.

Singles was filled a LONG time ago.

stratele

Smash Apprentice
ok i'm pulling out. Ive got to much college work to do. real life stuff is pulling me down atm.

So my oppoment goes through :)

Take me out of the doubles as well. And my brother

sorry if this has messed things up. But I just don't have time.

:)

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
School is killing all of these tourneys...

smasher91613

Smash Journeyman
lol how do you not have time for 10min. worth of matches? im taking the hardest course in my school (AP bio) with 6 other classes doing 3-4 hours of work a night have to go to sleep by 9 cause i wake up at 4:30 and i still can have 10min. for smash

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
I go to school from 5am to 4:30pm. So STFU. I have hours of homework, and im not in the mood for bull. School is harder than your appling. + Most people here have to work too.

smasher91613

Smash Journeyman
I go to school from 5am to 4:30pm. So STFU. I have hours of homework, and im not in the mood for bull. School is harder than your appling. + Most people here have to work too.
i get up at 4:30am, workout, go to school till 2:30, go to work, get home and do 3-4 hours of school work, and go to sleep. i doubt many are busier than that, and chill out i wasn't taking it that seriously.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I never sleep. I also have school 6 1/2 days of the week, nonstop. I have 12 hours to play brawl, and nothing else.

Seriously, its not a competition. Some people have stuff going on, so what? They have stuff going on.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
lol true

I get up at 5 am... take a shower... eat.... go to school from 8-430.... eat....gym till 630.... work till 10.... squeeze in some homework.... hello new day!

I find joy in what i do...(im not home while writting this....)

if you can tell... barely any smash time :laugh:

noodles

Smash Champion
i wake up at 5:30, work out (just started bout a week ago), shower,school, get home at 5 cept on fridays,???, sleep

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Exactly, half the people here has to work, and their lives doesn't revolve around brawl. It was different over the summer.

cba

Smash Master
Why THE F.UCK you guys wake up at 5:30am OMFG.
im serious, wake up @ 6:30 am today for the first(and got the biggest headache) time 2 go 2 school till 3pm to go 2 work till 9-11 ( depending on my bosses schedule ) to get home 1 HR later to basically brawl or melee.
school news: im in a "smart" class beacuse i passed my regents. i went to school like 4/10 of the whole year, there only were 3 from my class who passed and ironically(idk if its spelled wrong) i happen to be one of them.
congrats to me

Top Bottom