• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

hot and fluffy- singles,doubles. deadline for matches whenever i guess

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Team of ladies? Explain this. Cause if its what I think you mean, then we both use Zelda, Peach, and samus? coincidence :laugh:
I don't main jiggz though, I just use her for fun.

EDIT: Lol! I just got what you meant when you said you would join me. I'm a little slow today :)

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Haha, cool. Female brawlers ftw!

Well, it looks like me and you will have to dominate the loser bracket, mainly because I have a feeling very few will show up and we'll win by default :laugh:

cba

Smash Master
NOODLES SOOO ITS YOU AGAINST ME......
IM GONNA GET OD'd ON.
ANYWAY, ILL BE ONLINE ALWAYS AFTER 11:00 PM EXEPT SUNDAYS....
or do we have to wait till next round?

cba

Smash Master
*feels like killing noodles*
NOODLES GFE was supposed to be in the winners brackes because 010byg didnt respond.........
which means that if i loose i have to fight my bro?

edit: sorry 4 the double post.
i was sooooo looking forward to my 200th post...probably my bro posted sum GHETTO wak ****

noodles

Smash Champion
mybad another error ill fix i thought you were both idle (since i didnt remember) im updating again tommorow so ill update your win

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
GGs Samusbrawler and Jam. There were some wicked kills for all of us.

Jam, who do you main? I've seen like 20 different chars for you!

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
dont count on it lol....

the other ppl in this tournment can probably attest to this; I can't kill you.....even at 250% I wont be able to kill you :dizzy:
Yes you can :laugh: Though it is a bit tough.

@Glyph, yeah awesome games. And you got to witness me kill myself a record amount of times in a day. Congratulations :laugh:
seriously though, I killed myself so many times. And you're Rob and Wario are sick. I have to be honest though, Rob and wario are my 2 most hated characters since brawl came out. But you control them nicely!

OH, I think I know the reason why I killed myself so many times. You're characters and your playstyle are fairly tricky to predict, and so to compensate for that, I attempted to be extra tricky, And as you know that didn't really work out in the end for me :laugh:

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
GGs Samusbrawler and Jam. There were some wicked kills for all of us.

Jam, who do you main? I've seen like 20 different chars for you!
I don't know, really. Ike is my favorite character, but it's too bad he sucks so much.

I just beat DD. PoF, you're next!

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I just lost to Jam.

Easily the worst I've played in a long time. GG's though Jam.

Why in the living hell didnt I just go Marth that second round? errr and that Rocket that saved your second stock was the turning point in our set....that got rid of EVERY OUNCE of momentum i could have had and i just lost it.

Hopefully I can tear up the losers bracket a bit.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
oh samus brawler... obviously glyph is another story =/, but you know i love fighting warios....

in a lagless game(or a small amount is good) you can grabrelease(dont pummle) into usmash.... let wario fire up and then dash forward for a sweet spot.... kills at 90% !!! (id take it to like 95 to be sure)

PoF is in the loosers bracket?? *sigh

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Jam is on a freakin rampage.

And I'm jelous of his many name colors/ability to use connections to get his name changed. At least I've got my blue...

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I played horribly last night, I rushed the match late at night when I should have just patiently waited, stressin from worrrrkkk, and i just wanted to get it over with. On top of that...for my counterpick i picked snake VS his Toon Link.....stupid idea. I shoulda brought out Marth.

Johns? Yup.

noodles

Smash Champion
updated, for people i think is idle i gave the other person the win. let me know if there are any mistakes

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Good stuff yet again noodles.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Sychu did drop out. I know that for a fact, cause I had to play him.
Congratulations Woods, you're moving on to the next round!

EDIT: Alus, I should be here for a good part of the day, so just PM me when you're ready. I don't have any prefered time, but not to late though.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
Well your gonna fight xele

I finally mastered toon links Lair/Fair recovery combo, and can Ko even the best recovers at 94%. I refuse to lose!

Top Bottom