• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE 4! PA/OHIO/WV/MD/VA/CANADA?! doubles=mk banned!

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
So...wondering if Mav's gonna man up and ban MK for singles, or if he's going to try to get one last tournament out of the broken bat. Either way, doubles will be interesting.

M@v

Subarashii!
I already addressed what the situation is. I'm leaving it mk singles mk banned doubles since I announced it that way.

Btw, I voted pro-ban in the the official URC poll.

As I stated as well, this will be the last hope with mk legal, so say your goodbyes here.

Life

Smash Hero
Two months and eleven days hype? I'm way more excited about this tournament than I have any right to be, especially since I'll likely never go to anything I don't live nearish...

Mozz

Smash Apprentice
Still would be nice to rematch you sometime Jimmy, those were fun games we had, and you at least had me worried the set would go to 3 games just about the whole second half of our second game, in addition to making it a close 1st game. (and darn no more ninja editing, that's really annoying)

Jimmyfosho

Smash Hero
Being sarcastic and pointing out the obvious.
Still would be nice to rematch you sometime Jimmy, those were fun games we had, and you at least had me worried the set would go to 3 games just about the whole second half of our second game, in addition to making it a close 1st game. (and darn no more ninja editing, that's really annoying)
of course but this time i don't plan on losing ;)
Hope 4
Carrolls brawl revenge.

:phone:
I would love to see this
So THAT's why Mario is LT :troll:
eh not that the fact that he's low tier AKA bad it's just that I'm having a lot more fun using sheik than mario atm. That may change later on though.

Life

Smash Hero
*doesn't explain the joke*

I messed with Sheik a while after watching Judo play Logic, couldn't really get her to flow as well as my Marth or even Sonic though. Maybe it's just me. (Also, I'm terrible at DACUSing, might have something to do with it)

unknown522

Some guy
from the looks of it, megabus tickets may be around $16 for a round trip (they only sell up to 2 months in advance, so they're not selling tickets after dec 13th atm. So I have to wait a bit). If the round trip is less that $50, then I'll definitely come. Just need hosing and maybe a ride/local transit directions (if there are any).

Anyways, I'll let you guys know next week.

M@v

Subarashii!
Looking for a teammate.

Shugo black hair don't care big *** no class round 2?

Blue Rogue if you make it?

Philly?

Tedium

Smash Cadet
I'm also looking for a dubs partner. If you're interested, quote this and reply with a proper application/ resume/ letter of recommendation. Lololol

:phone:

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
Expect Hari, Ninja and Mint from Hope 3 to come back for this! :bee: (AKA the three crazy cosplaying girls. We were probably a bit hard to forget. XD) There's a good chance we'll be bringing a couple guys along who are just as eccentric as we are. :p

We've been practicing since then! I've been excited for this since the last one. >w< (And we WILL be in costume again...as different characters.)

HariKyuubi

Smash Journeyman
See, that's what I'd love to do, but Pit, Sheik, G&W... They can get kind of difficult to put together and look decent. .w. Eventually though, yes, we will! ...But the point is to compete, so I'm just going to focus on that for now. ^^;

TheSpaz

Smash Rookie
Hey I may come to this it will be my first tournament and I'd really like to get some pointers on mistakes I'm making
and possibly going to cosplay IC with my girlfriend XD

•Col•

Smash Champion
Pittsburgh brings in all the weirdos....

Lolololol jk

Anyway, Beserker are we teaming for this? Because if so, I thought up a couple team names.

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Anyway, Beserker are we teaming for this? Because if so, I thought up a couple team names.
That's Mister Berserker, get it right.

Of course. I've got a couple of ideas:

In the Name of the Emblem

The Altea Mercenaries (Altea + Greil Mercs =D)

God Slayers

But yeah, we should def team for this X3

•Col•

Smash Champion
I like the Altea Mercenaries one... Here are my ideas so far:

1. Pat, how do I play Brawl again? (Revised version at bottom)
Self-explanatory... Haven't played the game in so long.

2. The Steagles
I know how you like to use names that reference your favorite football team... So I was reminded of the Steelers/Eagles 1942 merger...

3. *****es don't even know what a Fire Emblem is
Again kinda self-explanatory... The vast majority of people who've heard of the Fire Emblem series don't even know where the name comes from.

EDIT: M@v offered a better suggestion for my first idea...

Pat, what button do I push?

Berserker Swordsman

Smash Lord
NNID
KiteKIrby
Mav is making me hate the Steelers everyday, so I'll pass on the second one. >_>

Dunno if I feel like copying another name, so I'd go with the third out of those three.

M@v

Subarashii!
Mav is making me hate the Steelers everyday, so I'll pass on the second one. >_>

Dunno if I feel like copying another name, so I'd go with the third out of those three.
Hey, its not my fault you guys were blowing leads in the 4th quarter. You finally snapped the losing streak and hopefully you guys can build up some momentum.

Top Bottom