• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus, Central FL-VIDEOS UP-

Allied

Smash Master
Bro i tried to bring back Kirby this tournament and can you believe the first thing this guy does against me is go ice climbers. Im like for real, kirby never gets a break.
I feel you, i gave up completely on kirby. its sad im gonna start using him again though i think to at least get him on my results

btw were playing supermeatboy when you and seibrik come over

:]

Two-Ell

Smash Master
you mean change my name to 'Potion'? lol

Dude I had this name for a looooong time. It's not related to smash. I'm never changing it x3

I dont think ive ever seen C wana MM someone in singles.
He did a MM to enter singles at the tourney lol. He also has a MM against Mampam I'm going to be recording.

:rosalina:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Can someone tell me the order of players for Tampa vs. SFL? Because the dates of the replays I got from Xaltis's wii are kinda screwed up lol

:rosalina:
Some replays weren't saved. Replays you should have from me in order are:

Snipa vs Ed

Red Hal vs Seibrik

Xaltis vs Aglow

Aglow vs MVD

MVD vs Mampam

Dfear vs Trump

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Hell Yea!

There is one coming out. Nintendo is just probably working REALLY HARD on it though.
Nintendo worked "really hard" on Brawl, too. Just remember that.

Will the vids be up by tomorrow, 2link?

Gnes

Smash Master
Oh she's high tier, Simple and clean :). She was actually suppose to perform at this big con i was gonna go to, but couldnt go :(. Would have got so many pictures :(

My girl elly, this when u start to approach that broken diddy kong tier shiz

Xaltis

Smash Hero
shuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuttttttttttttttt thhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeee fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom