• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus, Central FL-VIDEOS UP-

Two-Ell

Smash Master
You're breaking the rules newfag.. You're the cancer that's killing my /b/

I'm sorry sorry but you are clearly the new*** here. I broke no rule. I keep the rules of the internet bookmarked for people like you x3

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/50/Rules_of_the_internet1.gif

Rules one and two very clearly state do not talk about that board which I shall not mention here. In my post to Mampam I said I went to 4chan. I did not say which board I went to. In your attempt to catch me breaking the rules you broke it yourself my good man. For all you know in my post I could be saying I went to /v/.

Soooo I'm sorry to say this, but

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY :mad:

Xaltis

Smash Hero

I'm sorry sorry but you are clearly the new*** here. I broke no rule. I keep the rules of the internet bookmarked for people like you x3

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/5/50/Rules_of_the_internet1.gif

Rules one and two very clearly state do not talk about that board which I shall not mention here. In my post to Mampam I said I went to 4chan. I did not say which board I went to. In your attempt to catch me breaking the rules you broke it yourself my good man. For all you know in my post I could be saying I went to /v/.

Soooo I'm sorry to say this, but

I HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY :mad:

2link dont take **** from no one!

Galeon

Smash Ace
Yeah, Slush, I usually place like top 5 or 7. I just haven't stepped it up in Texas yet. =P

By the way, I split in LTs. Galeon and I were in the same car and we wanted to go home as soon as possible, so yeah...

:069:
You, Snipa and MVD wanted to go home as soon as possible. You were coming from Losers
after I already beat you in a set
when MVD and u suggested the split. I agreed but let's not make it sound like this was some unanimous decision. >_>

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Dude I'm gonna be spending all week sorting and recording lol. Then I have to convert them and upload them. Gonna take all week. I'll try doing like twenty or so per night then upload them the next day. I also have to like make this special thread Viper wants it in with a certain formatting lol.

I'll get teams matches and crews up tonight probably.

:rosalina:

trumptight

Smash Journeyman
Dude I'm gonna be spending all week sorting and recording lol. Then I have to convert them and upload them. Gonna take all week. I'll try doing like twenty or so per night then upload them the next day. I also have to like make this special thread Viper wants it in with a certain formatting lol.

I'll get teams matches and crews up tonight probably.

Thanks for all your hard work bro. Don't stress too much about the vids.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
also add chars for pools

Meglaodon + :snake:
2-djeff main ic and alt falco
Co18 + :wario: + :snake:
Viper - :marth: in pools
2pro + :snake:
Moog + :rob:

Red Halberd + :snake:
Grump + :metaknight:
Ace + :link:
Mampam + :snake:
Shinibu + :snake:
G-dub + :toonlink:
LC + :mario2:
mink + :zerosuitsamus:
joe cool Main ic alt Gw
last post imma make for a while but i did not play falco once so change that i played mk in teams also and mk 1 game in pools

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Alright I'll update the pools with those chars later. I'm looking through all the vids. I 'll need you guys to help me once in a while with who was playing who. In general you guys were using your tags, but some didn't or I'm unsure about.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
You, Snipa and MVD wanted to go home as soon as possible. You were coming from Losers
after I already beat you in a set
when MVD and u suggested the split. I agreed but let's not make it sound like this was some unanimous decision. >_>
Well, if you didn't agree to it then I would have been fine with playing it out. >.>

Ryo_Guikido

Smash Ace
Ooooh no problem I enjoy putting these up for the rest of the nation to see. FL needs a YT outlet like all the other regions.

thank you much for the uploads my friend. question do you mind putting up the one game against CO 18 up please for the ike boards.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
OK, according to my calculations, the winner receives $9.75. Let's just make it $10 to keep it simple.

Well, for you it'll be a $9 MM and for me it'll be a $11 MM. You still owe me that dollar for gas. =P

Xaltis

Smash Hero
OK, according to my calculations, the winner receives $9.75. Let's just make it $10 to keep it simple.

Well, for you it'll be a $9 MM and for me it'll be a $11 MM. You still owe me that dollar for gas. =P

Dam man all these people trying to be slick and get outta paying Polt gas money.

:troll:

Two-Ell

Smash Master

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
im pretty sure i dont even want to see me my bracket matches vs co18 again.

btw, thanks guys for coming to GDX presents holy smash

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
This was a fun tournament. Only thing I didn't like was my pool. I had Polt, RedHalberd (before he got drunk lol) and 2link (one of the only Peach players at this tournament). I honestly can't figure out how to beat Peach. She has cursed me in tourney for quite some time. I will figure it out though. This was my last tourney for a while as I will be on a 6 month (at least) hiatus. I will be focusing on school and getting my act together. Also I will be trying to figure out how to beat Peach lol. Lastly, I will be dropping Mario completely. :surprised:

As for my characters this tourney it was:

Doubles: :luigi2:
Pools: :luigi2::pit::popo::mario2:

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Why're you guys letting Ike and Yoshi get top 4.

**** guys...First Ness now Yoshi/Ike. Lol

Top Bottom