• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Holy Smash: Leviticus, Central FL-VIDEOS UP-

Mampam

Smash Ace
Yo mampam who's that an your avatar. She's got green hair i'm green ace whats up whats up.
Sanae Kochiya from touhou <33333333333
the cutest thing ever

green da bess

n im Greenhalberd son, get at me ;)

oh, and i drew the avi XD same girl as in sig

Two-Ell

Smash Master
lol I hope you guys don't have photobucket accs with those page 10 posts. Your bandwidth is going to get raaaaaaped.

Mampam I got to 4chan nightly lol. There are much worse words than 'disturbing' you can use for a particular board on there lol.

Lol Polt I have friggin eighty videos to sort through. Don't expect vids for a while lol. I'll try to get crews and any bracket matches played on there up though. Of course the DYICK will be one of them.

Guys, I gave the OP a complete reformatting to Viper's specifications. There's a lot more detailed information on pools. Please tell me if the characters are incorrect anywhere.

:rosalina:

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Lol who are you?

And why would you get the picture of Gary Oak's expression when someone walked in on him getting f***** in the ***?
You would have known if I was able to compete in the brackets. But, it had to start like 3 hours late...

I also 3 stocked you twice in Falco dittos in June '09 Gigabits and ***** you. lol

:troll:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
You would have known if I was able to compete in the brackets. But, it had to start like 3 hours late...

I also 3 stocked you twice in Falco dittos in June '09 Gigabits and ***** you. lol

That tourney never happened. In fact I don't remember there ever being a gigs.

EVER!

Mampam

Smash Ace

Mampam I got to 4chan nightly lol. There are much worse words than 'disturbing' you can use for a particular board on there lol.
:
yeah.........front what ive heard..........

which is why i dont go on there XD

and white........... um........ idk.......... :awesome::awesome::awesome::awesome:

Tommy_G

Smash Champion

:troll:
now now now lying will get you nowhere kids.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
oh so you mean this tournament? where I lost to HRNut and Seibrik?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=7715857
lrn2trollbetter newf*g
I like how you can't say anything without being a douchebag. Just saying.

And congrats on your accomplishment, but I still handed your *** to you in Falco dittos bruh.

i rotfl'd that must be exciting
When you play the right faaag it's hella gay.

And it's 2-1 next match on BF :) remember that.

Tommy_G

Smash Champion
I like how you can't say anything without being a douchebag. Just saying.

And congrats on your accomplishment, but I still handed your *** to you in Falco dittos bruh.

When you play the right faaag it's hella gay.

And it's 2-1 :) remember that.
all i hear is "blahblahblah my e-peen is bigger because i can say i beat someone even though it never happened."

id rather be a douchebag than a liar.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Because you're cool, Mink.

And I didn't even play pools lol

Top Bottom