• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hold Still and Lemme Shoot Ya! - Falco Video Archive [6.0]

Xaltis

Smash Hero
i think as the #1 falco in fl you should contribute to the falco boards. I do my best to give helpful tips but you offer more then i do.

I feel like with all the time you spend on the boards you should stop with all the dumb posts in social threads and help make the falco boards better. this is only the second time i have ever seen you post in these threads. with this i hope you make it a habit to help out.

Yea I think I should.

Also Viper I forgot to put you in the list of Falco's

So now its.

1. Xaltis
2. DJ Jack
3. Tommy G
4. Viper
5. DR3W

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
you guys really think i am a top 5 (fl) falco. I remember back a few months when i was not even in the conversation . i still dont think i should be but it is what it is.

and yeah xaltis if you post in the falco boards just sub to a few threads and we can go back and forth on some things and it will help everyone.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
you guys really think i am a top 5 (fl) falco. I remember back a few months when i was not even in the conversation . i still dont think i should be but it is what it is.

and yeah xaltis if you post in the falco boards just sub to a few threads and we can go back and forth on some things and it will help everyone.

I really don't even know that many Falcos, the ones I have listed are actually the only ones I know so far.

And as for what Falco players should do, jab mix ups seems to work the best, and never approach your opponent even if they are at like 150% let them come to you, never go off stage against ANYONE just the ledge against Peach and others I guess. Also don't double lazor unless the opponent is all the way on the other side of the stage, if they are a lil closer than that, then just use single lazor. Mix up side b'ing when they get close so they can't predict you and dont ALWAYS side B onto the stage. Make sure to mix that up more.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I actually don't even know that many Falcos either lol. The only ones I've seen that actually go to tournies are the ones that Xaltis listed.

Xaltis better do work at Pound. Or else :|

Kasper!

Smash Lord

I am Xaltis you see.

(I'm the best Falco in florida and also 7th in the state. I really hope your not doing what I think your doing tho...)
LOOOL xaltis ure a funny guy that animation made me smile.

Also kool , nice to meet more falcos, would like to see bloodcross the most irl tbh but meh

and what do you think im doing ?!?!?!??!

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Xaltis - "I am Xaltis you see.

(I'm the best Falco in florida and also 7th in the state. I really hope your not doing what I think your doing tho...) "

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
Kasper, I'd just like to say, that Gosick is a damn good anime.

Oh, and, well, you see, I'm DJ Jack. 2nd best Falco in FL. Not yet on the PRs.

<insert gif here>

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Kasper, I'd just like to say, that Gosick is a damn good anime.

Oh, and, well, you see, I'm DJ Jack. 2nd best Falco in FL. Not yet on the PRs.

<insert gif here>
ah kool ive seen u on da boards a few times and just behind xaltis i see.

AND YES GOSICK IS A FRICKEN GODLY ANIME

edit - im going to be now and sorry for using this like it was the social thread when it is the video thread, my humble apologies :(

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
I am DR3W you see.

I'm the best Falco in Florida but nobody knows me, which, according to popular belief, automatically eliminates my right to declare such a statement. However just to be safe I'll say 2nd best.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I am DR3W you see.

I'm the best Falco in Florida but nobody knows me, which, according to popular belief, automatically eliminates my right to declare such a statement. However just to be safe I'll say 2nd best.

Your not even top 3, your going for like 4th and under right now.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher

Your not even top 3, your going for like 4th and under right now.
Assumptions. But I'm not gonna fight this battle since neither of us has **** to back it up, lol.
Who are top 3?

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Assumptions. But I'm not gonna fight this battle since neither of us has **** to back it up, lol.
Who are top 3?

Well I have stuff to back my statements up.

Top 3 Falcos go as following:

1. Xaltis
2. DJ Jack
3. Tommy G

^ these are just the top 3.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher

Well I have stuff to back my statements up.

Top 3 Falcos go as following:

1. Xaltis
2. DJ Jack
3. Tommy G

^ these are just the top 3.
Eh, if you say so. Eventually I'll get to prove you wrong.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher

Not its not if I say so. Its true, these are the current top 3.

If you wanna get on there, stop saying your the best, go to tourneys and place well.
Will when I can.
I wanna go to Pound 5. ROOM FOR ONE MORE IN YOUR SFL MOBILE?

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher

Nah we flying cause we berds! Pound registration is closed. I literally don't know any Falcos who are gonna be there so I guess I gotta represent Falco. I could be wrong tho.
Repping FL > Repping Falco :awesome:

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
1. if you post in the thread and pm plank now, he will let you in the tournament.
2. Bloodcross is repping falco for this.
3. I will be the highest placing falco player at this tourney, since I dont think shugo is going.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
1. if you post in the thread and pm plank now, he will let you in the tournament.
2. Bloodcross is repping falco for this.
3. I will be the highest placing falco player at this tourney, since I dont think shugo is going.

Your terrible so yea, your def not repping Falco at this. Just leave it to me and bloodcross. k thnx.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
I got it right here little dude.

But you still cant wear it at the venue, for you have forsaken the steak. you are no longer worthy.

Top Bottom