• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hold Still and Lemme Shoot Ya! - Falco Video Archive [6.0]

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i didnt know 1 person not knowing about and 2 people saying how old and known it is, counts as 'all the people going insane'

no wonder you got banned from the fox boards, always tryna start something. I thought you were gonna fix that attitude of yours.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
i didnt know 1 person not knowing about and 2 people saying how old and known it is, counts as 'all the people going insane'

no wonder you got banned from the fox boards, always tryna start something. I thought you were gonna fix that attitude of yours.
By typing these stupid sentences of yours, you are implying it. Nobody is trying to start anything. I can't say the B word without someone bringing up something like " oo I thought you changed, you said this word and you said that word blah blah blah" Just worry about yourself and i'll worry about myself. Why is that everytime I post something on the character boards I get a ******** responce from you?

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
beecause you make gross generalities. this is actually the first time ive said anything remotely negative toward you, ever. why dont you go back to the fox PR thread and take a look at how i defended you before you pop off at the mouth like 'everytime' i talk to you im saying something stupid.

at this point people are used to how you (at least used to) act. so every time you catch an attitude about anything, its going to be seen as, 'oh shoot hes relapsing into douchebaggery.' its not my fault you have to walk on eggshells every time you post, im just trying to be nice and help you out.

Rizk18

Smash Lord
Fair enough. It was just a joke if you didn't notice. I wrote (lmfao) in the beginning, if I were to just flat out say whatever I said, then it would've been serious. I appreciate you defending me. As I said before, I have changed.

clowsui

Smash Legend
rizk i'll speak on behalf of the fbr

we discovered this tactic back in 09, we didn't release any information because it's not practical + only really effective on pictochat, where the slant helps us get an LL. the unique animation that DDD and TL (the two chars affected by this) suffer after the dthrow we called "splatting".

additional information we found was that diddy kong suffers a splat if you do a boost pivot grab CG spaced perfectly on the BF platforms, going from edge to edge. from there it's possible to laser lock from side to side. naturally this is rather difficult to perform and also kind of luck-based, as we didn't find a very consistent, specific spacing for diddy to splat

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Sorry if that info wasn't easy to find out on the baords Rizk. There're alot of techniques for many characters that people don't know since many players aren't too sure where to find them.

It would be nice if there was a thead that showed advanced techs for all of the characters.

Kasper!

Smash Lord
yup this is definetly not the Xaltis i know.

THE REAL XALTIS WOULD HAVE PICTURES OF THAT GIRL IN EVERY POST!!! STEP IT UP XALTIS, YOU EVEN LOSING YOUR FORUM MAGIC

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
hey guys this isn't a social thread, please keep posts focused on the thread subject, thanks
Technically it is, cause we were discussing the cause of lack of vids from xaltis as we would like to have legit vids of him. Our arguments/support were to garner courage to get said vids in said thread.:troll:

semantics lol.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Just ignore Chaos lol. He clearly doesn't understand this is a Falco thread and were talking about Falco.

Yea I was thinking about going all MK for a while. But no, I gotta stay with Falco. I just need to practice.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
hey guys this isn't a social thread, please keep posts focused on the thread subject, thanks
On a vid related note i will hopefully have new vids up soon from the PnT tourney of a set with Jazz a Fox player with pocket peach and a $2 MM :falco: v GDX :wario: that i won.

i beat GDX wario 2/3 for $2 he was having a bad day

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Good ****
I beat GDX's Diddy but he's so fun to play, it's crazy. I think vids should be up soon

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
GDX isnt GDX unless its bracket.Lol.
It was pools. He was 8-2 and I was 8-3. I lost 0-2 to RadiX and a match to some Kirby. :|

And yeah it is. I'm tryin not to brag lol, but I was pretty proud.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
Kuro GDX is good no matter what. and Dr3w is good i can see that. That was also the tourney that never had its results posted and GDX went all wario i believe
I didn't even keep track of it. Of course, the one tournament I go to doesn't have the results posted, or anything. Or vids... :c

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Kuro GDX is good no matter what. and Dr3w is good i can see that. That was also the tourney that never had its results posted and GDX went all wario i believe
Neva said otherwise lawl. Jus sayin.
I didn't even keep track of it. Of course, the one tournament I go to doesn't have the results posted, or anything. Or vids... :c
Johns. Get up and go to more.

ChaosDrifter

Smash Lord
will you house me i am from FL and also how far is that from toronto?

yeah thats pretty much what you should do.

EDIT: so much FL in this thread lol
i might be able to house you, also it's almost on the other side of Canada from toronto lol

we're planning on having a big regional sometime in the future where attendance will be much higher than our usual amount, which is only a little less than 20 ppl. When that happens i'll let you guys know so you can come down to it and it'll be much more worth it. If I can't house you my brother should be able to since he's getting his own apartment soon and there's a few others in the scene that would probably be willing to house.

it would be cool for a few of you guys to come becuz there's only myself and one other falco player in our area (Alphicans) and then British Columbia would be coming to this as well but I don't believe they have ANY falco players. We'd also be reaching down to the east to come so you could probably go with a few ppl from the Toronto area to make things easier as well

Xaltis

Smash Hero
If I find my videos I'll show you guys. Just a tip for you guys. Have a good time while your playing. Even if it is tourney. Whenever I got mad even a lil bit. I lost my matches. When I had a good time, I won my matches.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
If I find my videos I'll show you guys. Just a tip for you guys. Have a good time while your playing. Even if it is tourney. Whenever I got mad even a lil bit. I lost my matches. When I had a good time, I won my matches.
Ya ive noticed this. Im usually the troll guy when i play lol. But sometimes **** happens and i cant help just get pissed at it. I have to wait in that little ufo thingy and calm down lol.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I found the MM with you and Will on you tube get that **** posted in here i am not going to do it for you but the kill @ 2:14 of g1 is epic.

get that **** posted Xaltis.

EDIT: i just finished watching the set. How much was the MM and you should put that in the critique thread. You played well but i feel you missed more then a few punishes and you were off your CG game real bad.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
I found the MM with you and Will on you tube get that **** posted in here i am not going to do it for you but the kill @ 2:14 of g1 is epic.

get that **** posted Xaltis.

EDIT: i just finished watching the set. How much was the MM and you should put that in the critique thread. You played well but i feel you missed more then a few punishes and you were off your CG game real bad.
Xaltis vs Will

Match 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzBIUayUT9g

Match 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOiMoFJg384

Match 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ybn4my5uUBA

We didn't money match. It was a pools match for basically 1st seed.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Besides playing like a total idiot at times (lots of times), you didn't do too badly. I'd critique you but this aint the critique thread.

Top Bottom