• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 33: The Road to Apex 2012 and LSCE #5! September 10th 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I'm doubting there will be enough setups but... perhaps we could have a money match station. A recording/hacked setup for strictly money matches and tournament matches.

In any case I'm going to prioritize anyone OoS.

Tesh that's a good idea. I'll designate one for you guys.
why would u do that? he just said they may not be enough setups. MMs and stuff should be done before and after an event. no set-up should be dedicated to MMs until then

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Sync, Austin might stay at Gova's place if your place is gonna be packed at least Saturday night. I really wanna get serious doubles practice in before this.

Also, we will be bringing two full setups for sure, maybe 3 if I can fit them in my trunk. I can also bring a ton of extension cables, power cords, and electric tape if you need it.

:phone:

Sync.

Smash Champion
I will definitely need maybe a couple of extension cords and tape thank you so much Zigsta!

As for MM TV, if we have enough setups (10+) I'll designate one.

Xyro77

Sync, Austin might stay at Gova's place if your place is gonna be packed at least Saturday night. I really wanna get serious doubles practice in before this.

Also, we will be bringing two full setups for sure, maybe 3 if I can fit them in my trunk. I can also bring a ton of extension cables, power cords, and electric tape if you need it.

we really wont need the cords cause sync has all of mine.

Xyro77

I will definitely need maybe a couple of extension cords and tape thank you so much Zigsta!
i let u borrow 11 surge protectors and 3 big extension cords and 3 short ones. dont tell me u lost all that stuff

Sync.

Smash Champion
I have everything. I haven't lost anything. I was just saying that just in case (limited outlets). It's better to have more supplies and not need them than to have not as much and need them.

Xyro77

I have everything. I haven't lost anything. I was just saying that just in case (limited outlets). It's better to have more supplies and not need them than to have not as much and need them.
dude u lost them didnt you? I HATE YOU

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Forever a Sync.

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
Guys I need confirmation on who's staying at my place for HOBO. I know Zano, Dojo, Tyson and Cake are housing with me.
i called a spot a while ago syncking sama

tho if i cant find a ride from the bus station then i have to offer it up =/

now that i said that no one will pick me up:ohwell:

*also i should be able to bring a full setup

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Anyone want to team with me for this? Preferably someone I haven't teamed with before.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
why would u do that? he just said they may not be enough setups. MMs and stuff should be done before and after an event. no set-up should be dedicated to MMs until then
But what if the TO shows up an hour late?

It also would be awesome if me and Since could get housing for the night before.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
This looks like it's going to be soooo hype. Houston, SA, Austin, Dallas, Vinnie, Pwii, and possibly LA/OK.

Could very well be 50+ this time :).

Kprime PLEASE go. I want to brush up on that MU.

Sync, we really need to help coordinate housing for everyone. It would suck if attendance is hurt, because some people couldn't find housing.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'd want to try commentating after 1 A.M. when I'm normally filled with magic and happiness.

Leaf, don't forget that you owe me like... 8 MMs.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Guys I need confirmation on who's staying at my place for HOBO. I know Zano, Dojo, Tyson and Cake are housing with me.
This looks like it's going to be soooo hype. Houston, SA, Austin, Dallas, Vinnie, Pwii, and possibly LA/OK.
Everyone forgets Arkansas =b

Sync, Kirby and I will definitely be there. We MIGHT have a third person join us, but he's being lame at the moment so we're not sure.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Dojo I'm salty and ok Yosh :]

So that's like 4 people for me. I can take a little more. Um I want to help housing but with the new roomate that's kind of tough :/

Please is ANYONE can house please do so.

At the very least I'm going to have a smashfest Friday for those who want to practice.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I'm doubting there will be enough setups but... perhaps we could have a money match station. A recording/hacked setup for strictly money matches and tournament matches.

In any case I'm going to prioritize anyone OoS.
As long as you don't have any textures or booty music on during the tourney or while you upload vids, then go for it

Not gonna make it to this one. Sorry guys.
I hate you

Tesh

Smash Hero
As long as you don't have any textures or booty music on during the tourney or while you upload vids, then go for it

I hate you
The only textures I leave on are stage textures on Bridge of Eldin, Wario Ware, Smashville, Halberd and Custom Stages. Also, you can just pop the SD card out before you play your match and everything goes back to normal except the replay codes.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Hey Sync, there's a possibility that Kirby and I will house with Leaf instead. It's a slightly shorter drive for us and that'd free up a little more space at your apartment. I'll let you know as soon as I do.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
The only textures I leave on are stage textures on Bridge of Eldin, Wario Ware, Smashville, Halberd and Custom Stages. Also, you can just pop the SD card out before you play your match and everything goes back to normal except the replay codes.
Isn't the point of the set up to have replays? If you just have no textures on chars or legal stages everyone will be happy.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Its looking like it will be amazing. Venue is far, but as long as its big, it should be awesome.

@p4, still you can just.... pop the SD card out. My textures have mostly been pretty mild in any case.

pwiito

Banned via Warnings
Sync I asked for housing, tho if I finish unpacking all my stuff and beg my parents in my knees they might let me house ppl, I'll try if it is like a last resort if ppl rlly can't find somewhere to sleep, for now house me sync! Also question, who is housing vinnie?

Sync.

Smash Champion
Ok Yosh please let me know.

@Big Boss depending on what Yosh says I'll house SA ok?

You can stay with me Pwii you're honorary Houston and I know your situation so it's cool. I don't know Vinnie are you with me or P4?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom