• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 31!!! Bring a 3DS to get into side event(pkmn or m+l tier 1vs1) for free!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Confirmed Teams so far?????
:snake:(razer)+:samus2:/:rob:(xyro)
:toonlink:(jerm)+:metaknight:(esca)
:metaknight:(p4)+:peach:(illmatic)
:diddy:(gnes)+:metaknight:(sync)
:dedede:/:snake:(fogo)+:wario:(cy)
:marth:(ozz)+:gw:(panty)
:sonic:(tesh)+:zerosuitsamus:(bio)
Snake + Samus sounds like it could be gloriously campy. Explosions everywhere.

I probably won't be using Sonic at all Xyro so you can change it if you want.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Did you not see tallman's post?
I do my best to ignore dumb posts

Illmatic gonna win btw
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Snake + Samus sounds like it could be gloriously campy. Explosions everywhere.

I probably won't be using Sonic at all Xyro so you can change it if you want.
Uhh you need to tell him who you're going to use if you're not gonna use Sonic lol

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
You have to hit them with an attack. Stage hazards don't count. And rock doesn't do double damage either. So basically, Excadrill with balloon = free kill/swords dance while you pop it.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
You have to hit them with an attack. Stage hazards don't count. And rock doesn't do double damage either. So basically, Excadrill with balloon = free kill/swords dance while you pop it.
Lol like I said before, he's weak to fighting and fire too >______>

Oh and water...

Reizilla

Lol like I said before, he's weak to fighting and fire too >______>

Oh and water...
Obviously, you don't switch him in on someone that can attack with those moves. Which is normally a cool move, except for when a balloon decides to be a lame and make a weak character immune to something. Still completely broken. Banned.

It would be cool if any damage popped the balloon, particularly SR, since it's kind of a pointed stone, ya know? And balloons are pretty fragile, but then again, a freaking Wailord can shill on top of one, so maybe not, but double slap got that **** on lock.

/rage

Ojih~Sama

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ojih-sama
3DS FC
1907-9993-5995
Obviously, you don't switch him in on someone that can attack with those moves. Which is normally a cool move, except for when a balloon decides to be a lame and make a weak character immune to something. Still completely broken. Banned.

It would be cool if any damage popped the balloon, particularly SR, since it's kind of a pointed stone, ya know? And balloons are pretty fragile, but then again, a freaking Wailord can shill on top of one, so maybe not, but double slap got that **** on lock.

/rage
i hate to bud in on ur heated discussion with p4 on the poke metagame...:troll:
but do u know who else from the valley will be going to hobo 31??

Reizilla

i hate to bud in on ur heated discussion with p4 on the poke metagame...:troll:
but do u know who else from the valley will be going to hobo 31??
Maybe Broly, if he moves before then, but probably no one.

Player-4

See you in 25 years

/rage
Rei, lol, Exca is good, don't get me wrong, but most of his counters aren't even EQ users, I mean it's good, but it's not unbeatable with balloon

Reizilla

Well yeah, but neither were Sally, Chomp or Latias.

/lapras

:131:

Reizilla

I'm just saying, they were all less broken than balloon turd floating nugget muffin.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
Nahh, Exca needs SS to be good, you can do away with that pretty easily, the dumbest out of all of them is Mence imo

Sync.

Smash Champion
Lol wow. Balloon is not broken. It's only good if you're going to Excadrill ditto.

I can think so many counters for Excadrill off of the top of my head. Balloon is probably a poor choice compared to the other things you could give him. Balloon is easy to beat if you're smart.

Reizilla

It's still gay, and this is Houston, so

Movies >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> balloon

m2k

I

:131:d

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom