• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 28: Low Tier 1vs1 Edition! Oct 9th!! MikeHaze/Deva are coming! BRING SET-UPS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I'm actually going to practice link this time for low tier. But everytime I enter low tier singles I get a low tier main round 1 xD

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Um... I'm coming to this, if anyone cares. ^^;

Dingding123

Smash Journeyman
I'll come for the maylay tourney. :p

...by the way, how good has the turnout for melee been at recent HOBO's?

Edit: Daggum RT. After taking a glance at your location, it seems that barlw has psychologically warped you. Hang in there dood. o_o

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Maybe...that's why he put it up, since it's in October?

The plot thickens.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
I'm actually going to practice link this time for low tier. But everytime I enter low tier singles I get YOSH round 1 xD
Fixed for accuracy =)

Seriously Jerm, if you get me a 3rd time in round one, tell Xyro to move you to another part of the bracket. You play too well against me to go into loser's that early.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I
AM
BACK

Many MANY things have happened while i was away and i need to catch up big time. I could really use some help from anybody on ALL of this stuff since i JUST got back into the swing of things. PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME OUT.

1:
Deva IS confirmed for HOBO 28 and he needs to be housed(fri+sat ONLY)/picked up at BUSH(IAH) at 1:40 pm Friday October 8th and then dropped off at BUSH(IAH) on Sunday at 6:45 am. PLEASE text me if you can take care of Deva.

2:
MikeHaze IS confirmed for HOBO 28 and he needs housing(fri+sat ONLY)/picked up at BUSH(IAH) at 4:30 pm Friday October 8th and then dropped of at BUSH(IAH) on Sunday at 7:30am. PLEASE text me if you can take care of mike.
Furbs got it.

3:
Venu/Date/Time/Events and Fees are all confirmed for WHOBO 3 in March. Expect a thread tonight or tomorrow morning

PS: PLEASE text me if you can handle deva or Mikehaze. PLEASE

Everyone has been flaking a lot, when it comes to weekend schedules. I'll see if I can get a shift trade for friday or not. If you can, just tell me which airport is convenient for you to pick me up, and I'll book a flight for that one, and I usually go for the first flight in the morning anyway, cause I know there will always be seats open.

If u could arrive at BUSH(IAH) in Houston, Tx anywhere between 1:30pm and 4:30pm on friday(oct 8th) that would be great. TEXT me at 409 692 0697 as soon as u know

Jerm vs yosh in lt 1vs1 round 1 will not happen this time. no joke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom