• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 28: Low Tier 1vs1 Edition! Oct 9th!! MikeHaze/Deva are coming! BRING SET-UPS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Rematch, bring it back.

No more SDs.

Or tripping.

Unless Brawl wants to be gay.

And it will.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I will definitely DQ this time! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Not really, but just be careful about the more desperate people

I'm still curious as to how you managed to pause while using SideB, lol. Mashing that B button too hard...

Smoom77

Smash Master
It's like how I accidentally pause when I die. Lolol. Can you imagine someone DQing me for that?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Be careful about that at MLG. I think a referee can call you on that. :ohwell:

Or maybe someone with a grudge....maybe...P4? Dun dun dunnnnnn.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Why do people just take pause off.
You never know when there is an emergency. What if the TV goes off but the Wii stays on during a match? It wouldn't be fair to restart the match from scratch.

Also, the rules run under the assumption that you have enough motor skill control to not flail on your controller and accidentally hit the pause button while playing.

Unless you are, in fact, button mashing.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
*tyrant lesbian enters*

Smoom, i really hope that you are not suddenly getting a side order of arrogance on your plate cause i guarantee i will be your first match of the tournament if i start to see it. Watch yourself, child.

As for polter, he will realize i am always right even when im what you people call "wrong". This is my scene and i will do what i like untill it is taken from me or i give it up. Had it not been for me, HOUSTON/HOBO/TX and most of you would not be where it is today so im pretty sue i know whats best for Houston.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
TYRANT LESBIAN BEING A TYRANT. SPHEAL WITH iT!!!!111!!!!!!

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Yeah, count on it. Though I might arrive on the day of the tourney, so anyone willing to pick me up from the airport? pleaseeeeeeee
I COULD but it depends on when u get here. The earlier the better. Is there anyway u could arrive Friday instead of Saturday?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Don't crush Trela's hopes again or it's emo time...

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Oh man, Mike AND D-Disciple? Hey D-Disciple, remember me from No Koast v.2? =) I'd love to play you again man. And Mike, I have to play you... I didn't get the chance at Genesis sadly, and I've been kicking myself for a while because I never did play you then.

D. Disciple

Smash Master
Team with me!
Yeah let's do it P4

I am.

Don't do this to me again!
Dont worry, I wont break my promise this time.

Don't crush Trela's hopes again or it's emo time...
I'm not going to, I promise.

I COULD but it depends on when u get here. The earlier the better. Is there anyway u could arrive Friday instead of Saturday?
Everyone has been flaking a lot, when it comes to weekend schedules. I'll see if I can get a shift trade for friday or not. If you can, just tell me which airport is convenient for you to pick me up, and I'll book a flight for that one, and I usually go for the first flight in the morning anyway, cause I know there will always be seats open.

Oh man, Mike AND D-Disciple? Hey D-Disciple, remember me from No Koast v.2? =) I'd love to play you again man.
Haha yeah I remember you, the crazy Yoshi main. Yeah we'll definitely play again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom