• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 28: Low Tier 1vs1 Edition! Oct 9th!! MikeHaze/Deva are coming! BRING SET-UPS!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gnes

Smash Master
It's going to be biblical...
Legit. It'll be somewhere from 2 to 4 of us. I'm only coming to take the nastiest **** in your toilet. JV 5 stocking that hoe. In brawl.
Lmao idk how it didnt get wrecked with Dphat/Infinity both at my place, but if it can withstand both of those powers, nm dont want to jinx it.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Oh yeah, the floor's perfectly fine with us. We actually had to sleep in a truck one night when we went to Whobo =P

But, yeah, floor is great unless Zigs lets me crawl into bed with him as long as smash is played =)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Spooning with YOSH?

Now I'm extra excited for HOBO.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Nah the reason why the venue fee is more is because we got a bigger room for Melee people to be there because remember TYS usually runs in conjuction with HOBO and this tournament is like the year anniversary for TYS so they anticipate more Melee players.

/promotes brawl anyway

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Nah the reason why the venue fee is more is because we got a bigger room for Melee people to be there because remember TYS usually runs in conjuction with HOBO and this tournament is like the year anniversary for TYS so they anticipate more Melee players.

/promotes brawl anyway
So technically TYS runs Melee, not HOBO. :p

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
I'll be going ONLY if Blazblue is going to be there.

DeAngelo, get at me with more details on updates later.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Eh, they had some Blazblue going on in the other room last time...please go! :)

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Xyro, when I beat you in our MM, I will force you to wear a trashbag as a shirt, and I will post your garbage picture on the Samus boards for ALL TO SEE.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Yeah, but it was the 360 version of BlazBlue, which I wasn't quite used to. =S

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro, when I beat you in our MM, I will force you to wear a trashbag as a shirt, and I will post your garbage picture on the Samus boards for ALL TO SEE.
And if you lose? Hmm if you lose i want you to kiss a toilet seat. It dont gotta be recorded or w/e but i want to see it.

Dojo

Smash Champion
^^^Lmao you ****ing poontang.

@P4 Never said I wasn't going to SA. ;)

@Allan I'm trying baby. Seeing if somebody else can take their car. I'll let you know.

Airbrush_King

Smash Ace
Umm Lets see how do I begin with this. I woke up this morning and saw this thread and was like I had a great idea. I dont know how busy i would be with everything that will be going on but I must say I will make time to BODIE 2 people that has been talking (booty chatter) to me all the time. Now I told them I would play them with my rusty MK and a CPU for $$$. I would like to replace that CPU with Roy R. Both of us Dont play as much and wanted to know if you will accept my challenge. I promise this time, I will be ready for your a$$e$. No more ducking, just BRING IT! You know who im talking to so no need to say names, just reply with a simple YES Im READY or NO Im scared! Your choice...

Ps: You have been Called OUT! I will await your response...

Player-4

See you in 25 years
^^^Lmao you ****ing poontang.

@P4 Never said I wasn't going to SA. ;)

@Allan I'm trying baby. Seeing if somebody else can take their car. I'll let you know.
Wait... So you are going to SA? Zac said he needed a teammate and I asked him about it and he said "I thought Dojo was going".

:confused:

So are you going or not? If you are, I'm really gonna try to go even though things don't look good, but if you aren't I'm not gonna worry about it.

Umm Lets see how do I begin with this. I woke up this morning and saw this thread and was like I had a great idea. I dont know how busy i would be with everything that will be going on but I must say I will make time to BODIE 2 people that has been talking (booty chatter) to me all the time. Now I told them I would play them with my rusty MK and a CPU for $$$. I would like to replace that CPU with Roy R. Both of us Dont play as much and wanted to know if you will accept my challenge. I promise this time, I will be ready for your a$$e$. No more ducking, just BRING IT! You know who im talking to so no need to say names, just reply with a simple YES Im READY or NO Im scared! Your choice...

Ps: You have been Called OUT! I will await your response...
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA

YES!!!!!!! Now how much do you wanna lose? How do you wanna lose it? And when do you wanna lose it?

No more duckin, yo *** is grass!!!!!!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Last one had nearly 50, but a few top TX players didn't even show up...next one will probably break 50 at the very least.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Try one of the first three names on the first page under housing. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom