• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 23: Full results AND all videos are up!!!!!

CO18

Smash Hero
Gg texas if u need some tips dojo on how to beat razer make sure u hit up halberd. Only wish I could've watched it on livestream

Mampam

Smash Ace
Gg texas if u need some tips dojo on how to beat razer make sure u hit up halberd. Only wish I could've watched it on livestream
all but the last match got recorded, unfortunately that was the match razer got wrecked xD

List of people that can beat Redhalberd:

Gnes
Razer
Dao
Fliphop
Myself
RoyR
Jerm
Zori

this is NOT a legit list >=(

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
Except the fact that theres a good deal of good TX players that didn't show up. I'm not saying he's not good, but the only Texas trash talks thats annoying is Jerms.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You still can't take it away from him, though there might be/have been other good players that could give him trouble/potentially beat him, he did just beat two of our top three pretty handily.

I personally am not surprised he managed to do so, though, isn't he one of FL best?

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
The only good tx player that wasn't present was dojo so halberd did beat 2 out of 3. And halberd is really good in mk dittos so he would probably beat dojo even if he did show

CO18

Smash Hero
I was gonna go to whobo until mlg here got announced so not anymore. It would've been cool if gnes and razer took him to last game at least but apparently they're not good enough. Inb4dojowasnttherejohnz

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Lol

I have no johns for my state. Whenever I fail to appear at a HOBO, God unleashes his Wrath upon the tournament. Last time, Samboner Boned everyone lol.

I didn't question Red's ability to win this. Someone from Florida on AIM, who wasn't aware of how well he was doing, said "I bet Halberd is gonna get *****, he's garbage" and then I told him he's in Grand Finals lol.

SilverDoc~

Smash Lord
Karma, pure intentional karma.

You say how you'll have the privilage of taking down one of FLS biggest trash talkers, but had you not said that, Halzy probly would've choked, but God gave him power, I believe in Alah now.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Incidentally, didn't Xyro do this that one other time by hyping up Dojo vs ADHD, only for Dojo to get eliminated early and not get to play ADHD at all?

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Texas < Florida < Rest of USA

Yeah trust me DMG knows. When I am gone, it's like I sense a disturbance in the Smasher Force.

황미영

Smash Champion
Incidentally, didn't Xyro do this that one other time by hyping up Dojo vs ADHD, only for Dojo to get eliminated early and not get to play ADHD at all?
Maybe Xyro should just not hype anything and let it go with the flow. xD

Texas and Florida should like become best friends. :D

Mampam

Smash Ace
Texas < Florida < Rest of USA

Yeah trust me DMG knows. When I am gone, it's like I sense a disturbance in the Smasher Force.
u cant say this from your own experience

halberd hasnt been anywhere else, only seibrik, gdx, hrnut, co, chaz idk who else

CO18

Smash Hero
Halbers beaten sbrk and hrnut and gdx, lost to hrnut and gdx, then lost to nick riddle in a mm with mk but beat him with snake in a mm as of recent

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
That was all in winners correct?

I'm interested in how losers is going. Kudos to RedHalberd.

<sldkfblksdhbfljshbfljshdf

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Not the smaller ones.

He's going to be active at all the MLG tournaments however.
I thought he was planning on quitting? Did he decide to stick with Brawl because MLG picked it up?

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
so who won low tier doubles? Is that still going on?

Top Bottom