• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 23: Full results AND all videos are up!!!!!

Flayl

Smash Hero
Finally, out-of-state proof RedHalberd is a top 10 MK in (continental) America, like I suspected. Good job so far dude.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I just love how one person is repping FL, and the ATL south. RedHalberd is going to have a ton of fanboys after this.

CO18

Smash Hero
Lmfao @ how bad tx is for all their trashtalk. Ty jerm and razer for the money. Just remeber who he best state in the south is

황미영

Smash Champion
I can't wait to hear what everyone has to say about this. xD

And as for the fanboy thing, I think people have hyped Halberd since he won the last Brawl Gigabits last year.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I love how all the trash talking from the past five pages is pretty much all Florida.

C.box

Smash Journeyman
I love how all the trash talking from the past five pages is pretty much all Florida.
? Alot of texans had alot of **** to say before red started ******. Hey you can even check the op "AND TX HAS THE HONOR OF CRUSHING ONE OF FLORIDA'S MOST PROMINENT TRASH TALKERS.. RED HALBERD" lool.

*JuriHan*

Smash Master
3DS FC
1392-4901-1779
I think the moral of this is trash talking in general is wrong, lol.

Top Bottom