• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 21: meta is legal=december 12th=BRING FULL SETUP(wii/tv/ssbb) for a FREE drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Why scared? The only thing we have to fear is fear itself!!!!!!!!!!!!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
And public speaking. More people are scared of that than dying/death.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Sup guys. I don't know if you remember me, but its Captain Love aka Iowa. I'll be back down there the 22nd and staying till the 1st. Will there be any Smash while I'm down there between those dates?

Xyro77

sup Guys. I Don't Know If You Remember Me, But Its Captain Love Aka Iowa. I'll Be Back Down There The 22nd And Staying Till The 1st. Will There Be Any Smash While I'm Down There Between Those Dates?
Captain Love! I Miss You!!!!!

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Public speaking's fun for me, but I can understand why people get nervous about it.

Xyro77

ok so bassem and kfc are staying with me and riot and pj. this friday will be super good!!!

Kates893

Smash Apprentice
dallas carpool will need housing for fri and sat night, if anyone has room let me know plzzzzzzz

Xyro77

Contact furbs and royr. both are off on sat and im sure if you leave early on sunday they will allow you to stay

shlike

Smash Ace
hey krd there is a chance that i may team with vorguen this tourney it all depends whether his little brother goes or not.

Look for a back up partner just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom