• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 21: meta is legal=december 12th=BRING FULL SETUP(wii/tv/ssbb) for a FREE drink.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
*At Denny's, I order Barbeque Chicken Breasts and they come to the table where me, Roy, Dphat, and a few others are sitting*

Roy: Is that... p...p...

Dphat: Pollo *****!

Lmao it's been forever since I've seen Roy.

Gnes

Smash Master

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
*At Denny's, I order Barbeque Chicken Breasts and they come to the table where me, Roy, Dphat, and a few others are sitting*

Roy: Is that... p...p...

Dphat: Pollo *****!

Lmao it's been forever since I've seen Roy.
That's just amazing.
I love Roy now.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
ok so far these are the awesome teams in low tier to watch out for

Lee/Xyro
Gnes/Snakeeee
Espy/px
Razer/Bear
royr/furbs

this should be a GREAT low tier teams event!!!!

oh and the order of events will be LT 2vs2/1vs1/2vs2

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
This is gonna be tasty!

Gnes

Smash Master
ok so far these are the awesome teams in low tier to watch out for

Lee/Xyro
Gnes/Snakeeee
Espy/px
Razer/Bear
royr/furbs

this should be a GREAT low tier teams event!!!!

oh and the order of events will be LT 2vs2/1vs1/2vs2
Regular doubles should be first and low tier doubles last. I agree with 1v1 being where it is. LT 2v2 is a side event, put it last where it should be.

*Sorry low tier mains*

Xyro77

alright. done

EDIT: nvm mind i cant. furbs and 2 other people will miss out on all events if i do any other event first.

low tier 2vs2 has to go first

oh and the AIB page/live stream link is now on front page

Gnes

Smash Master
Do you have reasoning for that Xyro? Like inui isn't coming(who started this stupidity) so why can't have everything like normal. Personally i don't even know why you changed it in the first place. Doubles is a main event as is singles. There is absolutely no reason which has been stated as to why low tiers should be done first.

Xyro77

Furbs and 2 others(for some reason i cant remember thier names..maybe its just furbs?) said they have time for ONE event and then they ill have to leave(around 5 or 530). LT 2vs2 is the fastest event. if you can get furbs to understand, then ill switch it back.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
So just because furbs cant make it, you change the whole tournament to exactly what 95% of the people dont want?

Gnes

Smash Master
So just because furbs cant make it, you change the whole tournament to exactly what 95% of the people dont want?
Calm down young hatchling...this shall be remedied.

Alan...now i love furbs...but come on man...this isn't fair to the viewers/Us/OoS/OoC people. Plenty of people have missed events because of time. And also, why does furbs care if its low tier 2v2 first...he mains kirby now...

Jerm...its more than 95% lol.

Also...if he's leaving at 5:30...whos housing adhd and snakee for the night? I heard he's housing them right? Is he coming back for them? *all questions should be answered by furbs lol*

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
ok so here is my situation.

I have NO ride to hobo...Dojo has not picked up his phone after saying he would hang with me today before he goes to work...

I have no partner and not been getting a response...

I am suppose to be relaxing and getting away from it all yet i havent been near anyone cept a childhood friend that is/has to come with me to hobo

my plane leaves sunday at 2pm.

Thanks Tx for making my first 2 days horrid.

heytallman

CTALL
I think Allan was counting me as one of the people. But now I don't think I'll be showing up at all. And for the record, I didn't ask him to let low tier doubles go first, he had already made up his mind when I asked him "which event will be first." He told me it was mostly Furbs who influenced him for this.

edit: Alex I'd offer my lowly self to team with you except I'm not going to this tournament, and you wouldn't want to team with a Lucas anyway. Sorry you haven't been having a good time thus far.

Gnes

Smash Master
Okay here we go Alex...

Dojo probably had something come up...he'll get back to you. Promise.

Texas usually picks up partner weeks in advance...sometimes months

You are in San Angelo correct?...6hrs from houston...X hours away from dallas/san antonio/the rest of the world

Im sorry for your first 2 days being horrid...but realize...had you come to houston/dallas...you would be having an amazing time.

Xyro77

ok so here is my situation.

I have NO ride to hobo...Dojo has not picked up his phone after saying he would hang with me today before he goes to work...

I have no partner and not been getting a response...

I am suppose to be relaxing and getting away from it all yet i havent been near anyone cept a childhood friend that is/has to come with me to hobo

my plane leaves sunday at 2pm.

Thanks Tx for making my first 2 days horrid.
dojo/cake/tyson. Please help this guy out.

Jerm, why cant you get used to the fact i do what i want at my events? Since you fail to remember, im doing 2vs2 LT first just cause i want to. **** 95% of the people. Im doing what i want. Accept it.

But seriously, ill think about it IF people bring set-ups. If 9 people come from dallas again and not ONE of them bring a set up....why should i help you guys when you wont even TRY to help me? If ozz and countless others get to be such a ****ing baby and wont help me out with wii/tv then why should i help them? You guys take me for granted and then ***** when things dont go your way.

LT 2vs2 will be first unless i see set-ups from you people.

Gnes

Smash Master

Jerm, why cant you get used to the fact i do what i want at my events? Since you fail to remember, im doing 2vs2 LT first just cause i want to. **** 95% of the people. Im doing what i want. Accept it.

But seriously, gnes. ill think about it.
Cool thats all i ask. Its your tourney...but think of us...the grunts...small and insignificant alone, but banded together, a force to be reckoned with.
(where the **** was i going with this)

Oh yeah...POP MY TRUNK!

Xyro77

alex, im sorry things aint going your way. ill text dojo right now and see what we can do

TheJerm

Smash Champion

.. This is why you have the ZAHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURA

Alex strife.. san angelo isnt too fun =/

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
right now i need a good partner...-.- im good i swear just cause i run tournaments and dont enter doesnt mean i suck xD

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I'm offering to team Alex, if you wanna. I just need to hear back from Bassem.

Plus I main MK, and I think you use GW? I could even play ZSS if you wanted me too, and we could get some friendlies to feel things out.

Just trying to help you out since you can't find a teammate. :(

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
i didnt see your post sorry dude >_< ya sure i dont mind i just...well to be honest im so sick of people not noticing me.. ( emo )

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
We all notice you we just honestly don't know how to help you at the moment. You'll meet us at the tourney tho. TX is cool

Furbs

Smash Journeyman
Regarding Low tiers

I just asked allan if he could do low tiers first sense i have to do a show that night. I figured it would be fine to do low tiers first sense a small amount of people enter, and it generally doesnt take much time. so it can run at the same time as a normal event

But if you guys REALLY don't want it first i guess i can just drop off snakeee and ADHD......

yeah I'm housing them that night i'll have to pick them up after the show (it goes until about 10:30)

I'm not asking allan to part the seas I just thought it would be nice....

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Honestly, my opinion depends on the number of setups. If we have FEW setups, running Low Tier teams first would be silly, b/c the main tournaments are going to take a long time and people won't want to enter them if they start late, if we have a bunch of setups and will be able to plow through singles and doubles, by all means do low tiers first.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
well i didnt mean notice as ppl reading i meant notice like if ppl said my name ppl would know me

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I plan on bringing a setup to this. I dont' have a partner for low tier 2 vs. 2, but I don't mind if I end up entering it or not.

I'm just hoping nothing happens like the last two HOBOs where I forget to bring my keys to get back in the house to get my Wii and my mom's asleep.

Edit: If I have room and jS can bring his Wii, then I'll bring 2 TVs and my Wii, so it'd be two setups between the two of us.

Esca

Smash Champion
PLEASE dont do 2 v 2 last. Can we get regular stuff done first so i can come home and study for finals?

Xyro77

dude wtf, you dont have a partner yet? SOME ONE PICK THIS UP NOW! His zelda is good!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom