• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 19: meta legal(because dojo was nice about it)=10-3-09= BRING wii/tv/ssbb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dojo

Smash Champion
dojo, the live stream will ONLY be used for MMs/friendlies/winner final/loser final/ grand final. Too many people put off thier matches untill they can be on live stream and it pushes back the event. This will not happen again.
Sweet.

Also...

10 dollar MM *****.

Falcon vs Samus.

tekkie

Smash Master
there's more money flying around in money matches than there is going to be in the pot

this livestream had better be awesome.

CluelessBTD

Smash Ace
Oooh, I'm gonna be at this. I may play a couple Brawl friendlies, but I'm gonna be there to play some Melee.

I'll have an entire melee setup with a television. If you brawl kids need to use the tv, that's fine.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Clueless, you don't have to donate your TV for Brawl. There will be at least two TVs for Melee at all times, and I'm assuming no one else from the Melee side is bringing a TV except maybe Gea, so...

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm down for some Low Tier teams, Jerm.

I'll probably go Samus, but I also play a decent Jiggz, methinks.
Can also go PT.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Since Roy won't be off of work until like 8/9, we won't start until around then. Not that it matters, we should be pretty much done with doubles and low tier singles at that point. :)

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Yay, my mom said yes to letting me go to HOBO 19. I'll just hope I feel well after the proceedure thingy I have for my acid reflux on friday, all I know is they're sticking a tube down my throat and that doesn't sound fun at all.

But since this is on the night of the full moon, I'll go ahead and use Wolf anyways despite the fact that I haven't played Brawl in half a month (guess that's not too long).

Too bad I won't feel good enough to play Melee since it'll be too fast paced for me, which won't be good for me right now :(

I'm excited for HOBO 19

Suspect

Smash Hero
i like how bad matches get uploaded without people knowing, especially when the person already has stated he doesnt like having matches uploaded.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
i like how bad matches get uploaded without people knowing, especially when the person already has stated he doesnt like having matches uploaded.
You're moving, fool. Besides, it's just a game, and I was doing really well with Ganon.

You're welcome to go watch the set where I played like trash against Melee1 and he 3-0d me.

Suspect

Smash Hero
It's not about me movin, but oh well. Gettin 3-0 by a IC isnt something to be ashamed of lol

i mad son

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
It is when the IC can't infinite properly, haha.

I also have the set up against KPrime from last SA trny I went to where I played like poo and got 2 stocked on Brinstar.

U definitely mad

Popertop

Smash Champion
You're moving, fool. Besides, it's just a game, and I was doing really well with Ganon.

You're welcome to go watch the set where I played like trash against Melee1 and he 3-0d me.
So doing really well with Ganon means hitting your partner a bunch and missing the other team a lot?

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
im fuggin furious

where is that set against hylians team lol jk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWHT25VtW9c

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pWHT25VtW9c&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pWHT25VtW9c&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Hey can we get a hype list of the MM's going on?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWHT25VtW9c

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/pWHT25VtW9c&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pWHT25VtW9c&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Thank you so much for that! I've been looking for that match for a while to show jS because it's too funny.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Xyro or DeAngelo, did Funplex ever do anything about their internet?
Yea we fixed it. De Angelo swears up and down its fixed.

If any of you have a MM at this event would you please post it real quick so i can print a page with them on it. At hobo we can announce whos MMing who because that is what the livestream is for this time. so please post any and all MMs asap please.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I don't think that's the best idea, Allan. People are more interested in seeing tournament matches online than MMs, and the livestream station is usually a recording station as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom