• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 19: i allow meta and my turnout drops again(FULL RESULTS ARE UP + 51 vids!!!!!!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Dang Esca.

I kinda with you were Kathy now.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
@Beah's Pic: Super sexy picture has some super sexy people in it. Funny it's right outside McDonalds. =O

@Esca's Pic: DMG wearing that rainbow gay run-away shirt. +1

Gnes

Smash Master
My Shoutouts ^_^.

Firstly I would like to thank everyone for coming. Even if I didn't talk to you, I'm still happy you came. Secondly, please don't let this HOBO influence your decision to come to other ones. This was by far the worst, and it won't happen again. With that said.

EDIT FOR ESCA!!!!:Dude im sorry I just copy and pasted the singles thingy. U know ur my bro. Man watching u **** Dekar and u and Cy go even with Dojo/Px brought a tear to my eye, seriously. Ur getting better so fast. Im sort of jealous. Haha hopefully when we team I don't let u down. :)

Dojo-****ing tony, stop making me look bad. But i admit u've given me the drive to start practicing again. I guess thanks....lol. Haha good stuff in singles, help me learn the matchup at Phase 2 kay. Also, we need to team the second we have a chance. That shiz we were doing at the hotel to everyone, dear god. Im like Santi, but on steroids. :)

UltimateRazer-No more win streaks for u Big Daddy Timmy. Im getting the hang of your shenanigans. I wish we could have played in losers finals, it would have been so intense, but oh well, 2am means drive home time for me. I can't believe everyone doubted us on getting first in teams, like wtf., were Grim Turtle and Greatbailer, we can't lose. Lets rack in the teams money, were unstoppable :).

Gnes-Im proud of u Sunny, 1st diddy to kill the doubles god. Good shiz. Stop being content with beating Razer, take out that cocky ***** ranked #1.

Jumpman-Dude, ur too good. Honestly I had no answer, your strategy cripples diddy so much. Good shiz at 4th, u make me want to pick up wolf again.

Seth-Your set with jumpman made me laugh so hard. Seriously...I love u dude. Also...COLONEL SANDERS!!!!

Dphat-How you like my new tag??? Dude whenever i go to dallas we're gonna practice so hard, have massive level ups, then listen to kpop as we eat your delicious food. Deal? Also my tag for phase 2, ur definetly gonna love it.

Fogo-**** Eric, PR for sure, u stepped it up after beating the D3 slayer lol. U still mad that me and Tony were stylin on u at the hotel. Your D3 GOT EXPOSED!!!!

Lee Martin-Why so low sexy? Not enough butthole the night before I guess. :(

Gea-Haha the ride home was so serene. We clearly made the right choice. Also thanks for teaming with me in Low tier, i think we can become amazing if we actually practice the chrs. lol. Also, Im gonna kill the ******* that stole your melee disc. Seriously, let me find out who stole it. Dear god.

RT-I hate u. U gave me no shoutouts. :( And its not that i didn't want to play you, I didn't want to play ANYONE. The only thing that kept me going was people like Hylipoo and Bwett supporting me. If not i would have simply forfeited in singles and went home early. Come to my house and play more often. :)

9: Bwett-You get so much better everytime I see you. Its amazing. Be warned if u get better than me im breaking your hand. Just sayin :)
9: Melee 1-We didn't talk much, why not??? But tell your bro i said hes awesome.
9: Trela-MM at HOBO 20...done. D3 right. Haha ull never win, but maybe u won't get jv 2 stocked like everyone else.
9: Vorguen-Oh **** Vorgy stepping his game up. U must have bought some new tents from academy before the tourney.
13: Ozz-Ur welcome for the advice, which we will keep secret for obvious reasons lol. Im glad it worked, though i knew it would. Im a genius ^_^. Also, im glad u didn't quit buddy, as u can see ur still getting better. :)
13: Broly-Haha ur so cool dude, one day im just gonna lay on top of u and we'll talk about everything...EVERYTHING!!!
13: Furious Duffman-Haha our set was funny, im sorry if it felt like I wasn't giving it my all, I really was, and i don't know what was wrong. Gnes does not suicide :(. Hopefully next time we play i can show u how BROKN i am :).

Hylian-kekeke U'll never be able to kill the icie killer if ur way down here. Step it up baby. Also friendlies are always fun with you, and i learn more about the matchup every time.

17: Dekar-Haha definetly the most technical diddy(well either u or flip). Good stuff ,though, i dont understand how u lose to Inui, go close with Dojo, and lose to Ozz. But whatever, keep ******.

UTDZac-Sorry for not splitting in GF's. Me and timmy really needed the money for winterfest. I hope u still love us. :( I also have to note that no matter what, U are always in grand finals, looks like I have a long way to go in my journey to become a God :). Also, I counter u. ^_^

DMG-One day we'll team and be known as the untouchables. Hahaha ur too good, and I saw your match with Jerm. Meta cp ftw lol.

17: Aurturito Burrito-Dear god those matches with Xyro were so hype. Ur always fun to see, I wish u guys didn't live so far away. And why dont i see u winning these low tier events son??? STEP IT UP!!!

17: Vex-

Haha I wish we could have talked more but everyone was hogging you. Next time Ill kick them all in the nuts(including Katie) and hog u for myself. Also your D3, super pro.

17: Error-What happened in teams son??? Im disappointed :(. Also Esca stole yo pit thunder.
17: A male platypus-Dude our low tier matches were so intense, also get this. If I didn't forfeit my spot to Beah we would have had to play AGAIN. Dear god. Puff's DACUS too good.
25: Sudai-U *****, u could have announced your presence to me. Im pissed man, i only found out u were here after the tourney. So gay.
25: shlike-Haha do u still have nightmares from our MM???

Jerm-No comment. U know what I expect from you bro, ur way too good for 25th. Somebody needs to come to my house more often to train and chill :)

25: Magik-Best PT??? Maybe....
25: Bored-U seem so quiet? Are maybe u were just tired like 99% of the people in the venue. Regardless, good shiz in low tiers. Your ike is too good.

Espy-After this tourney, I was inclinded to say that u sir, movement wise your too slow. But even before that, i thought u weren't playing like the real espy, maybe u were sandbagging. Its okay, I found u faker. But maybe, im overreacting. What you see is what you get. :)

33: Furbs-Your kirby's getting sexy, still needs more bair lol.
33: I try-U didn't try hard enough.
33: Kown-Bring one of those sexy A&M girls with you next time son. They are way too hot.
33: K Prime-Its fun playing u in tourney, so intense, i still have nightmares of that thunder edgeguard at WHOBO :).

GDX -U come all this way to Texas and go to sleep. Way to go lol. U should have played me more than Dekar guy, im better than that instant throwing loser ^_^. LOL

Kates-Snake eater almost threw up some snakes at the venue. Would have been a disaster. Dont bite off more than u chew :(. LOL Its always cool seeing you Katie, you always make me laugh when I'm bored.

33: PhoenixAlpha-Wait, are you THE ELLEN DEGENERES?!?!?!
33: Teh Brettster-Brett so sexy, My combo on u in teams was combo vid material ^_^.
49: RedShadow -U got so mad when i beat u in melee. Im sorry :(.
49: Jessica-Hai!!!
49: Chaos Marth-**** ADHD land, come live here. We've got less gay people, hotter girls, and better smashers. DO IT!!!
49: Infinity-Somebody's washed up lol. I hope your wifey is feeling okay. And once again it did not happen. So gay.

PhantomX-I love you. Dont give up on teams man, honestly it was obvious Dojo was playing at his best in ALOT of those matches. You did good. Also, don't lose to DMG in a wario ditto, He's a runner not a fighter. ^.^

65: p4-GRADUATE OF HOME SCHOOLED!!!
65: GrayFoxAustin-Where's zelda...I miss zelda.
65: Mumbo-Is this the Mumble!!!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
lol gnes.

I demand friendlies, or a $1 MM with you at HOBO20. The faker's dead.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master

17: Aurturito Burrito-Dear god those matches with Xyro were so hype. Ur always fun to see, I wish u guys didn't live so far away. And why dont i see u winning these low tier events son??? STEP IT UP!!!
It was duffman's fault in doubles! and I didn't feel like trying in singles maybe next time in like 3 months :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom