• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 18: just for Dojo and Inui=9-5-09=BRING FULL SET-UP (wii/tv/ssbb) !!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Hyro, Judgment also says hi <3

Gah... I can't wait for this tourney, there's not going to be enough time to hang out with everyone, play friendlies, win tournaments, and sleep =(

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Dang, Beah just leave him. You'll have a better chance of winning the tournament anyway right?

<If you leave him, i'll kill you in your sleep - I hope no one see this >=)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I need to get lots of friendlies at this one...seriously.

heytallman

CTALL
lol RT you say that before every tourney. Then it never happens. Then in the results thread you're like "yargh I didn't get enough friendlies in" then the vicious cycle starts over.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, because I usually help run brackets, because I know how much stress it is. But it doesn't matter, I'm trash. :(

Hyro

Smash Lord
I've never won a money match. I try but I play them like friendlies. For some reason my best only comes out in tourney...maybe cuz it's my moms money and I can easily ask for more haha. Buuut if you want lets do it.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
I've never won a money match. I try but I play them like friendlies. For some reason my best only comes out in tourney...maybe cuz it's my moms money and I can easily ask for more haha. Buuut if you want lets do it.
This applies to me too, except the mom part... I have to make my own moneys from thin air =(

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
We should play some more, Skool. I love friendlies. :)

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Quick update to Xyro. SA is gonna spend the night over.

I want to get a hold of that Blazblue Arcade at PZ. :)

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
NEED MORE Mm!!!!!!!!
bear, plz! the teams vids. come on man. i said i would do it if u just cut and sent them to me!!!!

grey, we are not doing the lock-in at PZ. you will have to play WHILE you are at the event. i apologize.

AvoiD

Smash Lord
NNID
AvoiDMe
Xyro, the Falco vids! lolol.

Anyone wanna MM? My Snake/Falco/Random MM please. :D

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Shuz: We are FOR SURE still on. :)

Gnes: Lets do it. Snake vs Snake mm. :)

Xyro: My laptop is out of commission (ac adapter is broken). I am not getting one until tomorrow at the earliest. Without it, I cannot record vids. Trust me, if I could, I would have recorded those vids and had them online as soon as I could. As it happens, my adapter crapped out on me right after I recorded and uploaded the last set of vids.

Everyone else: MM?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom