• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 18: just for Dojo and Inui=9-5-09=BRING FULL SET-UP (wii/tv/ssbb) !!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
AWESOME!!!! Thanks for confirming. this is getting big!!!

btw, does everybody have a low tier team partner? gnes? bear? lee?

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
El Paso is ****ing gay.... Its only me and arturito burrito that can go now but its not really possible just for us two to go :( I was really looking forward to this **** :(. Have to postpone all those MMs but what hurts me the most is that i have to leave my partner. Sorry Dphat we would wrecked of everyone

Xyro77

El Paso is ****ing gay.... Its only me and arturito burrito that can go now but its not really possible just for us two to go :( I was really looking forward to this **** :(. Have to postpone all those MMs but what hurts me the most is that i have to leave my partner. Sorry Dphat we would wrecked of everyone
Look, you still have a week. please beg and plead with your pals so they can go with you. PLEASE!!!!!

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I will need a low tier teams partner as well probably.

Edit: Nevermind found one :p.

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master
Look, you still have a week. please beg and plead with your pals so they can go with you. PLEASE!!!!!
as of now theres only one way we can get there. I bought a new car and if it runs well enough to take the trip then we will make it but things look pretty bleak right now :(

WTF is wrong with transportation too? bus tickets to houston are as much as a plane ticket to pound 4. I actually think just as much because expedia included tax and the bus tickets where 180-190 =\

train was a little less expensive but the schedules weren't as flexible and we would have missed to much school :mad:

Suspect

Smash Hero
well

certain people are going that i would like to see

so

anyone need a partner? i use luigi/kirby

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Hmm... if you're going, Frost, then maybe I should team with you again since we did well last time. If you want to, that is.

And maybe me and Champ could team for low tier.

Xyro77

venue has internet and we MUST leave by 1-2 am(kinda like funplex)

bring full set-ups and have your entry fee waived

accept it

Suspect

Smash Hero
isnt this at the place where some lady with tig ole bitties works?

that carpool better clear me a spot...

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
k, I'll team with Champ then.
Who said I want to? Jk.

I've been playing lots of Melee, don't know how to wavedash but I hear Link's is pretty bad anyways. Maybe I'll enter the Melee event.

EDIT: BTW I know I am kind of late and it has already been determined, but I believe that Doubles should be done first. It is a nice warm-up for singles. I can never get friendlies because only certain people can play on certain wiis "cliquish", or the tournament is going on and we can't play.

Hyro

Smash Lord
I don't have parent johns the fact is I can't ask to go to OoS tourneys anymore (that was the deal to go to oh snap). So I'm not asking, I'm just gonna sneak out. They'll be on vacation friday-monday and hopefully they'll believe I'm spending the weekend at Lee's? ...but I'ma have to build up the guts first haha

Hyro

Smash Lord
Yeah if I go I'll be coming with them. And yeah we'll play, you know rei? haha, thats if I'm not a wimp when its time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom