• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 14=2/28/09=Houston,tx=54 players(ALL VIDEOS ARE UP! COME CHECK THEM OUT!!!!!!!!)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
and u lost to santi and Cot4.........
I never played Santi in singles. Atomsk and I played one teams set on the livestream for money with Dojo and Santi and we beat them 3-0. I wrecked Jash yesterday in singles, I beat Quivo before, and I get constant Toon Link practice, so I'm very certain I'd beat Santi if I played him anyways.

Esca

Smash Champion
Good tournament Xyro, once again. I'm glad I met a bunch of new people, and I'm somewhat upset that Kown got higher than me. *Bracket Johns*

First things first.

Ice: Really cool *** guy, man. We can never do doubles again though, we got oober demolished, for no raisin. Oh well, we did super good in teams, and I'm gonna have to come chill with you guys up there sometime.

Bear: Freaking clap trap kills out the butthole dude.

PhantomX: Good GOOD Wario man, I was impressed on how well you did in our MM. Good **** man.

Kalo: I love you boo boo. <3

Jerm: Don't look down on yourself man, your just in a slump right now, it'll all get better.

Santi: I finally met you!! Your toon link is...ungodly. We need to do moar friednliez.

Dphat: No more throw up!

Tallman: Youre a really cool guy man, glad to see your doing well.

Magitek: Your really good for your first tournament. Like super. IDK.

Trela: Too good man, too good. But your Lucario can't hang with Pit.

Azuzu: You really surprised me in tourney. 2nd tourney and you did that well against me? Good job man, I'm really looking forward to see you improving.

Hylian: We didn't get to play, but maybe next time. :(.

Light: Probably tied with the coolest smasher I've ever met. RIDICULOUS Sheik, decent rob, can't go wrong. I really wanna play you next weekend man.

Pierre: You know I love you baby.

Cyphus: State your claim, Baptist.

Lee: Go mk.

Louisiana is the most overall badass state. The end.

Escajehubus is going ALL Pit next tournament. I only went Diddy 2 times this tourney, out of 12, but all Pit next tourney. Get ready. =]

Zori

Smash Champion
lol roy_r is too modest

when he read the stream said "Hobo 14 the return of roy_r" he tried to take it off :p

shoutouts soon....

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, Roy said he wanted the title changed because it was too much hype for him, lol. And Roy is only nice if you don't know him personally. Once you do get to know him, you'll find out that he will constanly tell you "Die." or in my special case, "Go blow up." <_<

Roy is a very confusing man...very confusing.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
This was another fun tournament. I used the name Xari at this tourny, just for the fun of having an odd controller scheme :p

For some reason my Ice Climbers just weren't doing that good at this tournament against about half of the people I played, my alts were doing about twice as good o.O

I had to Brawl against someone I didn't know, in the first round, which was an easy win. Then I had to (was lucky to :p) Brawl RoyR in the 2nd round, which I lost of course :p Then I had to Brawl RT in loser's bracket, and I lost that too.

Comentating was fun, I felt like my voice was so quiet though x.x

Anyways, shoutouts...

Xyro: Awesome tourny, and your Samus is still crazy good :o I'm still wondering why my Sheik did so much better against your Samus in friendlies than my IC did.

jS: Lucas > Ness

Heytallman: Nice seeing you again.

Zori: I've still never beaten your Olimar, I plan on beating it someday :p

RoyR: Your Marth was so good :o You kept ****** my Nana xD. I was doing well whenever I had to use only one Ice Climber though :D

Rockettrainer: I shouldn'tve doubted my Ice Climbers, and should've stuck with them instead of switching to Peach against you. I hate that my last stock was lost because of a suicide x.x Your Lucario is so good though :o

Everyone I had friendlies with: Fun matches, guys. I think I'm finally switching to Peach as my backup character now.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
KOSMOS getting 5th with peach with all that comp. Who did he take out?
Xyro has the bracket, so I'm sure he'll post that soon. Texas doesn't have any decently good Peach mains since Gea quit competitive play, but it looks like quite a few people want to play her now, lol. I wanted to play KOSMOS too. :(

CY

Smash Ace
time for shoutouts!

xyro: another stellar tournament sir. well done.

dojo: good **** on taking first, knew it would happen. omg your set with PX was so close, i wanted you to win soooo bad because i would rather play him than you.:embarrass

santi: coolest smasher for sure. <3

dphat: man i can't believe i won the set. i got lucky :dizzy:;) ggs

kosmos: amazing peach! you seemed like a really cool guy, i'm glad i lost to you lol. that SD i had on the 3rd game made me sad :(

sandtrap: OMG HOW DID YOU COME BACK?! lol i had 3 stock 99% to your one, and you came back last game ARGh! you should of stayed peach:dizzy: gg

phantomx: man your wario is insane, our set was so close but i came out on top(homo) your wafting skills are amazing. i swear you got like 10 wafts against dojo and some good ones on me too lol.

razer: sheep

lee: banana? apple >

jS: good ness, was fun playing it. keep repping the ness, and i will soon be repping ness in tourney. :d

RT/hylian/gnes/alot of other people: didn't get to play ;\ ah well

bear: didn't get to play but always a pleasure seein a fellow black man.

tallman: is short

take: what happened :(

bluejay: nice mario

to everyone i forgot: i'm sorry i <3 you.

if anyone cares my bracket was the following:
dphat 2-0 W
sandtrap 1-2 L
jS 2-0 W
slip 2-0 W
phantomx 2-1 W
kosmos 1-2 L

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
@ videos on the OP: was Stiltz at the tournament? I didn't see him anywhere :(

And Dojo is the best in Texas. He's proven that time, time and again. I don't know why anyone would say different unless they were joking :p

I'll prolly do shoutouts later, I'm still tired, lol.

Oh, and no johns Razer :p

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I will john everyday. :)

Ok. I'll win HOBO 15 :D

Shout outs later.

Edit: ALSO WTF AT THE BRACKET?! Me Dojo Royr DMG Gnes and Lee on the bottom half and Infinity Santi Hylian Seth at the top?

????????????

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
UltimateRazer? More like UltimateJOHNS, lol!

Also, 50ish people went, so a 64 man bracket was used. Half of that is 32, half of that is 16, etc...so, all the good players would inevitably play each other in the second or third round of winners. OOC had to be divided up as well. There weren't any bad players...just a whole lot of good ones. Bracket should be up whenever Xyro posts it. But yeah, Hobo 15 will probably be a slightly easier tournament. :)

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
UltimateRazer? More like UltimateJOHNS, lol!

Also, 50ish people went, so a 64 man bracket was used. Half of that is 32, half of that is 16, etc...so, all the good players would inevitably play each other in the second or third round of winners. OOC had to be divided up as well. There weren't any bad players...just a whole lot of good ones. :)
I would've preferred to have not been the in the not Razer, Dojo, Lee half of the bracket, lol.

And Cyphus D:

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
I'm trying to set a new name for myself as johnner :p

But yeah at least the top 5 should of been divided evenly in the bracket. But whats done is done.

Super fun tourney.

Shoutouts:

Dojo - It was so fun seeing you again :D I love you. Proud of you for winning and improving. Too bad we didn't play more :(

Lee - Brotherrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! IT sucked when we had to play. We felt bad killing each other lol but we wrecked in teams. Still too good <3

Xyro: Smooth runned tourney like always especially in our condition of the venue. Fun seeing you again.

Santi - This man is amazing. No words can explain it. Heart connection can only describe us.

Ininfity - 10 years older than me.

Roy - It was nice to see you again man. Can't wait for you to practice more and start wrecking :p

DPHAT - DPHATTTTT! You are so fun. I love you man. Too bad you were sicker than your cat in bed :O

KOS-MOS - You knew you were going to get 5th. No wonder you come out of nowhere asking for a ride. good job though

Ice- quit stealing my ****

Hylian - I shouldn't give you Dr. Pepper in a tourney...its dangerous.

Beah! - ITS YA BOY VAN JONES! You are always fun to see. Don't believe anything dphat says. We will have popeyes soon...trust me.

Cake - You are my hero man. So fun at IHOP. Dphats face was priceless. you wreck me man.

All others I forgot - I will add you in as i remember.

Super mega fun tourney <3

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Razer, I didn't get to run Hobo 14, but if I'm allowed to run Hobo 15, I will personally make the bracket up and make sure you get to play the hardest bracket ever all the newbs. ;)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
But Funplex has BOWLING and uh...GO KARTS. Or something like that, lol. :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yes, the Diddy brothers will be there...at least Gnes will probably be there. Flip...he just does his own thing...ALL DAY. :)

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
Congrats Dojo, Infinity, Lee, and Hylian (steppin it up) on top 5 finish

Roy we should talk more Marth on AIM, I have some new ****/theories I wanna exchange with you

hit me up

Le_THieN

Smash Lord
Congrats Dojo, Infinity, Lee, and Hylian (steppin it up) on top 5 finish

Roy we should talk more Marth on AIM, I have some new ****/theories I wanna exchange with you

hit me up
[Roy_R + NEO] = [Jay-Z + R. Kelly]

Collision Course?!

BEST OF BOTH WORLDZ???

This game
Is ready
To explode

Gnes

Smash Master
Shouties!!!!

Jerm-we **** man...and well only get better...now i just remember to stick with diddy and well win for sure :)...come to my house on friday foo

Razer-u forgot me and your shoutouts....after all weve been through together...ur never gettin my sausage...also...our record is now 2-4...ur gay :)

Kos-mos- u took me out bad man...i dont think it was my best but no johns...i got to get better...amazing peach man

Kalo-its useless to point out i used mk in teams .considerin hes easy to handle in teams plus my diddy did 2x better...did u see me **** my buddy infinity...yep...metas for breakfast...

T-rex/3000-thanks for coming guys...u 2 are fun to hang around

Sethlon-Dude those were the best friendlies ive ever had...that dair to ship spike...GODLY HILARIOUS!!!...play more ZSS fool

Hylian-were playin friendlies next time...idk why i always forget to play u when we talk at least once per tourney...I fail...also good job gettin 5th...

RT/tallman-u guys are the best...Tallman the ride home was epicness...pure epicness

Dojo/My baby/Cake-thanks for comin guys...cant wait to see u guys again...Santi has no gag reflex?!?! *thinks of perverted things...we never MM'ed Dojo...im sad...next time for sure...sorry for no friendlies cake...lets play a bunch next time

Lee/Cyphus-i finally met both u guys...Lousiana is awesome...i might come down there sometime ^.^

BnB/Light-u guys can NEVER beat me in teams!!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Infinity/Dmg/Dphat-dude infinity u gotta post the story man...im gonna make me new avatar...involving a rock...Dmg...more diddy man...gotta represent...D-phat...dude no sick johns lol...seriously u rival infinity in comic relief...

Phantom-i have bad fart experiences with u...seriously...ur too god

Anybody else i forgot...this post will get too long so yeah...but ur still sexy...
This tourney was pretty hard...but fun too...see u guys later

Zori

Smash Champion
Wait so he's a skinny black dude?

Do you know like where he came from?

No to many people named adin that play ness.

yes he is a skinny black dude about 15 i guess

i dont know where he came from

not many people named zori play olimar you dont see me asking questions @_@

why are you interested in him lol

heytallman

CTALL
w00t the tourney was fun! I even got to commentate/run brackets for a while, which was awesome! We should do more live streams for big events like this. Sorry I couldn't stay long at IHOP, had to get up early this morning.

I made a video kinda thing of clips of my thoughts before and during the tournament, with random footage thrown in as well. Includes the milk match aftermath and Dojo winning the tournament.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwQqthyQdMs

SHOUT OUTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Dojo - Good ****, man, it was awesome watching you play.

Infinity - I'm glad we finally got to really talk, you are awesome. Let's chat it up hardcore at the next tournament.

Dugfinn - Changing Xyro's desktop was too good. It was fun discussing 1v1 vs 2v2 Pokemon with you and Mr 3000 (me and Kalo totally won that argument). Also, too good on coming up with the milk match idea for the tournament. Wesker.

Xyro - Fun tournament, greatest moment of you was hearing you yell "USE THE BROILER!!! YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAA!!!" from halfway across the room during Hylian's and Infinity's RCMM. Too good.

Hylian - Glad we got to talk again. Too good watching you tweek out during intense matches lololol.

Kalo - Good seeing you again and discussing Pokemon, we should play next time.

RT - F U for calling me "halfman" now.

gnes - Why do we have so many misfortunes when we are in the same car?

Roy - Good to see you again, dude. Let's play next time. Die.

Buttmountain crew - good seeing y'all again, too bad I didn't get to play any of you.

Magitek Knight - I think I heard you say this was your first tournament? Great job, man!

Cyphus - It was cool to meet you and talk for a while during grand finals. Glad you came!

Beah - "BEAH! BEAH! COME FIX THE STREAM!!!" and "We can't take no hundred"

Bwett - We never got to play, our match would be the best on the live stream. Stupid "important" matches.

Santi - That replay you showed me was horrifying! But I still love you <3

Cake - You are really good, the first match of our set was pretty good, but the second one...lol

BlueJ - Your Mario is too good, man.

Fear - You are trash for not showing up after accepting a MM from me.

Anyone I forgot - Sorry.

This was a very fun tournament, see y'all at HOBO 15 next weekend, for those of you that go.

JonBeBonanza

Smash Lord
LOL

Just curiosity, he had went to one of the tourneys we had here in deadbeat Corpus and i was wondering if he was still either in Corpus, or had moved.

I didn't get his number at that last tourney so... i jump for joy when i hear of a Corpus Christiopian smasher, you wouldn't understand you live in Houston... you have tourneys lol.

NVM,

Top Bottom