• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HOBO 14=2/28/09=Houston,tx=54 players(ALL VIDEOS ARE UP! COME CHECK THEM OUT!!!!!!!!)

QUIVO

Smash Master
Yea it could be funny, but the jokes been done to death. They've been played out for like.. two years??

Anyway, hopefully i can make the next one

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Shoutouts time!

1: Dojo (meta) - too good a player, man. I'm never going to stop bragging that I came the closest to beating you in this tournament, and that I was able to **** you guys in doubles :p **** that glide attack that cost me the waft, and then my randomly killing myself XD I just remember there was one match where you had the STALEST dsmash I've ever seen on an MK, and I was at like 190%... or the fact that first round you lived to 210% Seriously, those are the types of matches that deserve recording.

2: infinity (meta) - stop dying so early in teams! Good **** man, we plowed through the loser's bracket in doubles... except Gnes and Jerm I guess XD Good stuff beating Razer in tournament, as well

3: Razer (snake) - LIL MEXICOOOOOOOO! I love you. We tried to double team **** you in teams, but you kept not dying.

4: Lee (lucario/meta) - good **** covering Razer in doubles, shame you lost kinda early by your standards. Team with me sometime, we'll likely win, and you won't have to use MK :p

5: Hylian (GW) - WHAT!? XD Good **** man.

5: KOS-MOS (all peach) - I BEAT THIS GUY THE ONE ROUND WE PLAYED WITH MY WARIO. HE WILL JOHN ABOUT STAGES THOUGH.

7: sandtrap (meta/peach) - WHAT!? o_O Did you get really good or something? XD Fun friendlies at BEAH!'s

7: Gnes (diddy) - haha dash attack > spikes on MKs. Can you smell that, btw? Some of the gas I'm saving up for you is leaking >: )

9: Kown (pit) - nice friendlies after the tournament. I can't decide which Pit is better between esca and yourself, you play completely differently.

9: Roy R (marth) - you have NEVER played me, EVER... WHY!?

9: Santi (tl) - good games in doubles, and I hate you for giving me a stupid nickname, lol. We should MM sometime.

9: Mr. 3000 (sonic) - we also have never played

13: light (GW/meta) - didn't you use sheik, light? o_O Next time we friendly or play I hope you gay me as you should, so that I can believe it when Sheik players say they have advantage over Wario XD Also, LOL at it taking me one second to get past your chain.

13: RT (lucario) - PANDA POWAH! Fun commentating with you.

13: CY (falco) - Pew Pew, lasers. We should MM, sometime earlier in the tournament. So that I can play you when I'm not down and/or tired XD

13: Esca (pit/diddy) - I used your 10 dollars to buy myself lunch today ^_^ Good matches man, first one was really close. I told you you wouldn't have an easy time with my Wario, we all play differently. I loved when I did some combo on you, then backaired through you and fsmashed when you fsmashed in the wrong direction and you complimented me, made me feel happy and special.

17: Sethlon (falco/meta) - japes D: We haven't played singles in ages, we need to do so again.

17: Cake (olimar) - RAWlimar! You keep getting better every day.

17: Jerm (tl) - I killed you in doubles :D You're a chill guy. We should play singles sometime, you need practice against Wario it looks like, you had some trouble hitting me XD

17: ice (snake) - HAHAHAHA, ICE DOES TERRIBLE IN DOUBLES. Esca said he was the one that was ICE STATUS, though ;)

17: phantomX (wario) - do less bad.

17: DMG (wario/diddy) - you do less bad, too. Try to stick to one character, playing too many is not good.

17: Bluejay (mario) - mario wtf? o_O I'm impressed.

17: Zori (olimar) - I liked you more when you were a latina chick. You're a nice guy, we should play sometime.

25: bwett (yoshi) - THE B-Wett... the PROshi? I think you, like myself, choked a bit or something. Good games in doubles. Frigate is a bad stage for you, I think XD

25: adin (ness) - wut, someone plays ness? o_O

25: Magitek_knight (lucas/ness) - not bad for your first "big tournament" considering the competition. Plus you took two stocks from DMG in crews, so you can always boast about that :p

25: bad news bear (marth/pika) - BEAH! I love you man, thanks for housing us, amazing smashfest the day before the tournament, get my doubles videos uploaded, etc.

25: Tallman (lucas/ROB) - Apparently you almost beat me with Lucas in friendlies. I'm embarrassed, haha.

25: SuperKalo (wolf) - Kalo, I find you both frightening and awesome. Your fingernail colors scare me, but you're a chill guy. Glad I didn't have to play you, Wolf annoys me.

33: Trella (lucario) - YOU SWITCHED TO METAKNIGHT ON ME.

33: Cyphus (dk) - holy ****, our matches were SO intense. I still can't believe what happened in that first round, you probably let up or something. Next time we'll friendly a lot so we can both get a feel for the Wario v DK matchup.

33: Retro (samus) - you placed just as well as xyro, who considers himself the best samus, good ****

33: JS (ness) - another ness, wut? o_O

33: wemp (tl) - you didn't interview me!

33: Dphat (marth) - you also do less bad. Everyone knows you're better than this. Stop eating poison before tournaments.

33: Xyro (samus) - LOL! 33rd!? Good games in our MM, your stage betrayed you XD

WHO'S TRASH NOW!? <3

49: takeurlife (marth) - we're money matching next time you show.

49: T-rex (snake) - I played you only in doubles. You don't really look like a t-rex :(

49: Hiza (falcon) - I wish I had gotten knocked out earlier... we didn't get to play our Falcon matches!

I can't wait to watch my doubles videos to ***** myself out on the Wario boards.

Zori

Smash Champion
Pre-johns i have not played in a month :(

3: Razer (snake)-sheep
4: Lee (lucario/meta) you ***** me lololololololol
5: KOS-MOS (all peach) you got way better
7: Gnes (diddy) trash <3
9: Kown (pit) lolwut
9: Roy R (marth) roy is amazing
9: Santi (tl) every match we have should be recorded i love you santi
13: RT (lucario) gg rt im going to kill the person why changed my upsmash to uptilt
13: Esca (pit/diddy) gg's very close
17: Cake (olimar)glad i can help :]
17: Jerm (tl) we didnt play
17: phantomX (wario) commentors ftw
17: DMG (wario/diddy) 2 gud
17: Zori (olimar) your cool
25: bwett (yoshi) gg's your yoshi is madness
25: Tallman (lucas/ROB) :]
25: SuperKalo (wolf) we have never played haha
33: JS (ness)gg's your ness is getting better
33: Xyro (samus) thanks for hosting

i loved commenting with rt px hylian tallman etc i would love doing it again :chuckle:

i wont be at hobo 15

kown

Smash Lord
1: Dojo (meta)-good **** as always. best player in texas...**** what a title
3: Razer (snake)-nice job on all your wins.
5: Hylian (GW)- i finally played you! nice GnW
5: KOS-MOS (all peach)- haha we had some fun friendlies..amazing peach and i wont forget what u said about my pit.
7: Gnes (diddy)- i think you took out all the pit players..haha good stuff
9: Kown (pit)- best pit?
9: Roy R (marth)- man good job on not playing in a long time.. i find it sad that your trying to pick up metaknnight..but than again what is the future of brawl?
9: Santi (tl)- your not pro....no spike?haa good **** as always
9: Mr. 3000 (sonic)- never played u..but its fun to talk to you and ur bro.
13: light (GW/meta)- hey maybe next time you will beat me?haha jk. tought luck your an awesome player
13: RT (lucario)- inconsistent player? haha were on the same boat...unless we can do well again at hobo15..good luck!!
13: CY (falco)- nice falco. never got to play it but when i do it will be fun.
13: Esca (pit/diddy)- nice representation of a pit!! its always good to see another pit player.
17: Sethlon (falco/meta)- i cant wait till your ZSS plays in tournies
17: Cake (olimar)- good matches except the second match...:/ ggs first match. nice olimar
17: phantomX (wario)- nice wario lots of friendlies that were fun to play.
17: DMG (wario/diddy)- i placed better than dmg?wtf haha good **** man
17: Zori (olimar)- commentator ftw
25: bwett (yoshi)- haha some fun games we had. i always have fun playing your yoshi and dont forget when i charge an arrow you gottta shield it. haha
25: carnage (meta) - you immprove everytime i play you...its fun too ggs
25: bad news bear (marth/pika)- nice set of chars u have good stuff.
25: SuperKalo (wolf)- kailoooo ur awesome
33: Trella (lucario)- another young player...good job on not going 0-2. and your lucario isnt bad either.. RT take him under your wing
33: Seiya (pit)- sup seiya too bad we didnt get to play but next time fo sure
33: Dphat (marth)- i hear u got sick..you alrite? it was those **** mike n ikes haha
33: Xyro (samus)-thnxs for believing in me..lots to say but thats what id say in a sentence
49: takeurlife (marth)- bad luck man u deserve to place better
49: T-rex (snake)-haha trex and that random brown stuff in your mouthh nasty haha
49: pierre (lucas)- nice lucas..tough luck playing u first round.

DugFinn- you and xyro are awesome tourney hosting ppl. and u took a sip of my drink!!! u owe me ahaa

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
xyro i used 90% mk this tourney. My john is that i wasnt having fun playing mk and it just didnt bring out the best in me. I think i would have done 2x as good if i went all Lucario though. Mk just isn't my character I don't have the conscience to play him. I'll come back next time and **** with all Lucario.;)

iLight

Smash Lord
btw i did use sheik a few times in tournament and only used g&w once, I used rob/meta more than anyone else and played sheik a handfull of times... whatevs though xyro was trying his best and the tourney was cool even though it was ridiculously hard. Next week will be even better, i'm striving for top 10 though idk how realistic that is in the end because i suck at this game as everyone well knows.

Good stuff to everyone that i played at the tournament I hope to see you again next week at hobo 15 and then again at who?bo as rocket trainer likes to call it.

My sheik will prevail.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I have 0 shoutouts for me :o Changing my Brawl name worked better than I though :p

I just changed my name at the tourny to Xarishro to have less of a chance of people knowing who I was and banning FD right on the spot :p

Trela

Smash Lord
xyro i used 90% mk this tourney. My john is that i wasnt having fun playing mk and it just didnt bring out the best in me. I think i would have done 2x as good if i went all Lucario though. Mk just isn't my character I don't have the conscience to play him. I'll come back next time and **** with all Lucario.;)
AHAH...AHAH....AHAHHAAH-

No.

I dont think I can make it to HOBO 15 =(

=Trela=

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
I guess its my turn: I didn't play that many friendlies even I should have this being my 2nd tourney I went to, first being Ozzfest. And Jon, Im not from Corpus Christi. Your probably referring to someone else. I remember playing you once on the AiB ladder and SDing a lot.

Im Adin or Adinseed.

Razor: GGs, though I wish my Control stick didnt make me SD that first match.

Zori: Nice friendlies we had, though I learned I really need to learn how to fight Olimar better.

Kown: Wow, I couldn't get through that powerful offense of yours. I didn't stand a chance. GGs.

Qen: Port Town really doesn't like you, huh? Your TL isn't bad though. Nice games nevertheless.

Magitek Knight: GGs, though you almost got me on Orpheon. Your Ness and Lucas isnt too bad either. Keep up the good work.

Meh, im not good at shoutouts.

fsdfsdgsgdf

Smash Champion
Im bored so ill post some shout outs. I didnt attend hobo 14 because i didnt have a ride so i went to lame DPAD.

2: infinity (meta) - you old son of..good job placing 2nd
3: Razer (snake) - you young son of..good job placing 3rd
4: Lee (lucario/meta) - butthole too good, you better get 1st next time
7: Gnes (diddy),- uncles gnes, why no kirby love anymore :( good job placing high
9: Santi (tl) - moar vids plz
9: Mr. 3000 (sonic) - not moar sonics >_>
13: RT (lucario) - didnt you commentate? yea, finally some good commentating
13: CY (falco) - Only black people can use falco. Sethlon is black
13: Esca (pit/diddy) - LOL you were saying something to me on live stream and it cut off, so i dont know wtf you were saying :(
17: Sethlon (falco/meta) - im a fanboy of you, did you get tvc to work yet?
17: Jerm (tl) - Hi thar brotha
17: phantomX (wario) - quit hatin on morrigan
17: DMG (wario/diddy) - yea stick with one character (lol at me telling u advice)
25: SuperKalo (wolf) hey babez
33: Cyphus (dk) - what happen? :(
33: wemp (tl)- you were tired huh? lol
33: Xyro (samus)- ...Zero? thats how ur name is said? lol

PINK FONT FTL

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Shoutouts

This tournament was a blast :). Sorry we couldn't stick around for IHOP.

Dojo - Way to prove to everyone with no doubt that you are the best in Texas. I don't know how you can STILL be improving after CoT4, but you manage to somehow. Good ****.

Infinity - Good job on second. The two texas MK's dominating? :p. Keep it up.

Razer - Raaazzzzeeerrr!!!! Good job on 3rd and beating Lee :). Thanks a ton for the Dr Pepper!!! I had to make sure and **** just because you gave it to me :).

Lee - You will never place low in any tournament ever haha. I miss seeing your lucario, come back and **** with him like you used to :). Nice seeing you again.

KOS-MOS - HOW DID YOU GET SO GOOD? Holy CRAP lol you are amazing with peach :). Best in the nation IMO.

sandtrap - Good **** beating roy.

Gnes - We never play :(.

Kown - GG's. Congrats on top 10.

Roy R - You are amazingly fun to watch :). You did good for not going to tournaments for awhile. Play more!!!

Santi - I really wanted to go to IHOP with you guys :(. Fun hanging out with you again. Keep up the ****.

Mr. 3000 - Our set was pretty close :). Your sonic is amazing :). Keep it up!

light - We haven't played in awhile! Nice seeing you again.

RT - Commentary ftw.

CY - Good job beating some good players :).

Esca - I don't know who you beat, but good job on placing pretty high :).

Sethlon - Teams was fuuunnnn :). GG's and nice seeing you again. Stop getting discouraged in singles.

Cake - I was so scared of your olimar until I remembered I play IC's LOL. Good stuff, especially in crews.

Jerm - I didn't play you :/.

ice - GG's the night before.

phantomX - Good stuff almost beating Dojo

DMG - You were soooo close to beating Roy_R :/. **** happens though.

bwett - Good seeing you again :)

bad news bear - Van ^_^ Thanks a ton for the housing and the Waffles!!!! You are the coolest smasher in texas :).

Tallman - We didn't get to play much :/.

SuperKalo - GG's and all that :p. You always change the first word before your name in tournaments lol.

Cyphus - Maybe we will actually remember to friendly one day lol. Good seeing you again.

Seiya - GG's in tournament! Don't fill my bucket! lol.

Dphat - What happened?!?!! Still as funny as ever though :).

Xyro - I can't win samus dittos any more :(.

pierre - We didn't play :(.

Texas is too fun :). Keep it up guys.

Trela

Smash Lord
I wanted to play the following people:

Hylian
Jerm
Santi
Dojo
RT
Roy_R
Gnes

I was too....nervous I guess. Most of these people were busy doing Tournament matches or other stuff =(

Hopefully I will play yoll sometime...

=Trela=

g-regulate

Smash Hero
yea dojo has my vote for best in south, his mk is way too patient and experienced. smart player.

infinity getting 2nd!?!?!?! but i ***** him and im just a scrub snake!!!! loool good **** man. wheres that pic that i took with you?

Santi

Smash Lord
SANTI SHOUT OUTS

"hey hey guys... who am I??"
*puts straw under nose*
*facepalm*

LMAO

Dojo- My brotha from anotha mutha. GOOD ****!!!!!! Way to **** and own and **** and own more people and prove that you are number one in Texas. SOrry for teams :( I'll pick up G&W

infinity :( :( :( Sooooo closeeeeeee. Ahhhhhh I'm just hitting myself right now :) Our sets are always epic and amazing. I love playing you in tourney even though I lose. Your driving skills are scary/badass. SOng? whisper in the dark?? oh... and LMAO at the car ride back to Beah's. Oh lord. Good job at second :)

Razer- Why do I love you so much? becase :D I just do. You're amazing and I want your babies.

Lee- LEE I LOVE YOU TO :) I wish we played more. I'm pickin up MK :) I missed you at IHOP :( Dudeeee, I looked at our picture when I got home....... *creams panties*

Hylian- You left early :( and we didn't play enough :( But I still love you the same :)

KOS-MOS- *hums Ko-o-o-o-sssssss Mos... i don't wanna wake up without an overrrrdoseee"
:D ahhh we laughed sooooo much. It was fun hanging out with you and I'M WAY HAPPY YOU DECIDED TO COME :) even though you rapeddd me :(

sandtrap - HOW THE **** DID YOU BEAT ROY!?!?!??! TEACCH ME!!!! >:O!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhh I'm so glad you're my twin. It makes me feel better about the future :)

Gnes - :) I wish we got to have a rematch. Good **** placing high with a tough *** bracket. I love love love you. You are wayy to legit and chill. I have no gag reflex.

Kown- Yo.. get on my level :) Trash talk was too good in our friendlies. But seriously... get on my level so I can stop sandbagging :D

Roy R- IT WAS SOOOO GOOD SEEING YOU :) Me missed you. Please play more and travel XD I need to see you more often to get tips for teh ladiezzz. men.

Santi - You are overrated and not even funny.

Mr. 3000- I want to play your sonic so bad!!!! Stay chill man. good seeing you again.

light- FUN friendlies :) I'm jealous of your hair. Gimme gimme!

RT - Your commentating was too goodz. Good **** on beating Jerm. jerk.

CY- Why are we so G???!@?!? Yee dig? I will get our pics up soon. They will also be in the San Angelo HOBO montage :D I'm thinking our pic is definetly default for me :D Good seeing you again and legittt performance in brackets. We gotta chill more.

Esca- Esca sexier than Santi? Maybeee ;) I'm glad I played your Diddy on Final instead of your pit. Your pit scares my TL :( Good stuffs. You've definetly improved.

Sethlon- Our pics make me cry with Joy :) Ily

Cake - WAY TO GO BEAST MODE!??!/ ALmost beat 3000 and you also ***** in crews wtf!!! Someday you will listen to me with counterpicks :)

Jerm - get on AIm and discuss matchups with me NAO! :D Your too good. Awesome friendlies for sure. Stupid windmill.

ice - Thanks for ****** my Cheeze it party mix then blaming my crew???!?!? :) You the man ice. I love riding with you <3

EDIT AFTER BWETT's SHOUTOUT!: LOL at you looking at my semi boner :D

phantomX - ha ha ha ha ha. I know what your Tag stands for. Theheheheh. ***** licker. Lolololololololololololololol :) But what about the X :) lolololololololo.
Hey hey... who am I?!?!?
lololololololo :)

Ily.
MOney match for sure next tourney!

DMG- You pwn. Keep pwning. 12 STOCK??!? 12 stock?!?!? :)

Zori - You still look like my brother except I love you more than him :D

bwett- Your hug on Beah's bed gave me a semi boner.

carnage - good friendles. Lag johns? :)

Magitek_knight- WTF AT THE NEW GUY WINNING THE CREW BATTLE FOR CREW HOT ****?!?!??!
OMgsssss too goodz. And you took 2 stock off DMG?!?!? wtf! I can't even take off 2 with my freakin 3. Keep it up.

bad news bear - DUDE! Your are the man. I know I tell you that alll the time.. but seriously.. are the man. And I want to stick it to you. Yes homo. You have def gotten better. Especially the marth. Oh and your Hot dogs were better to <3 Your are amazing in every way and I'm mad that you had plans with sammi later. Teach me the way :/

Hey hey... guess who I am?!??!
:D

Tallman - I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are the reason San Angelo was able to make this tournament. Pat yourself on the back.
And I'll pat something else.

SuperKalo - I'm dumb?!??!/ :(

wemp- :( !!!! you left :( no ihop?!??!?! I need batteriesss :( It was nice seeing you. Badass tatoos.

Seiya - uhhh I hate pit :p Good friendlies though for sure.

Dphat - Why are you always sick? I love you budddy :) I think my cherry coke helped you. I'm never gonna MM you :D

33: Xyro - Don't let the friendlies get to your trash head :) Or I won't sandbag Or I may have to camp you again in tournament and make that 33.... turn into a 49 :) Good **** with HOBO 14

T-rex- The video I have of you is prolly the funniest video on the planet!!!!!! You are a badass man :) Nice kick.

pierre - See you in my como video? ;) Awesome friendlies man! awesome shirt. awesome beanie. and you are officially an angel for helping out tyson the whole tournament.

Mom- Thank you for the random text messages and helping me with my set with infinity. I didn't even know you were watching the tournament. You are my hero and thank you for always supporting me. I always want to make you proud.

KOS-MOS

Smash Journeyman
LOL Santi! *sighs heavily* <3

Thanks for the compliment Hylian, your G&W is too pro.:)

I'll do shoutouts tomorrow (I promise this time LOL) I'm really tired...

<3 Texas

EDIT: I hate Yoshi's Story >_>. **** that stage lol

Esca

Smash Champion
My bracket went:

Beah! 2-0 L, Clap trap johns. 2 of them. =/
Azuzu 2-0 W.
Kalo? 2-1W.
Zori 2-1W.
Gnes 2-0 L.

I'm unsatisfied. But seriously...

Zori: I have to commend you on our matches. It was seriously the best Brawl set I've ever played with someone, and you make me want to learn Olimar so much, but good **** regardless man.

And Bwett: I forgot you in the shoutouts, your Yoshi is one of a kind man. We always have THE CLOSEST games EVER. We always get crazy **** on each other. *Double Power-shields Down-B*

Esca

Smash Champion
Santi;6773113 Esca- Esca sexier than Santi? Maybeee ;) I'm glad I played your Diddy on Final instead of your pit. Your pit scares my TL :( Good stuffs. You've definetly improved. [/QUOTE said:
YES!!! I have approval.

<3 Santi.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Dojo - You got lucky. Nuff said.

Infinity - Hehe, I didn't think much of it when you said, "See your *** in the finals." Too good. xD Our matches were crazy insane. You're amazing and I love you. :)

Razer - I freaking love you, bro. We didn't get to play all that much. But it was super fun hanging out with you. Keep up the ****. I can promise that you'll be ****** all of us hard one day if you keep at it.

Lee - <3 Our matches were uber close. I really thought you had me to be honest. Lucario's too **** clutch. Good **** in teams also. We DO need to stop sd'ing though. xD Love you bro, you're butthole good. ;)

Hylian - Whaa?! Looks like somebody's getting back on their A game. ;) I wish you coulda come to IHOP. :( Ah well, it was great seeing you again. Til next time brother. <3

KOS-MOS - OMG your Peach is amazing!!! I'm so glad you decided to come. You're awesome. Car rides were toooo **** funny. xD

Sandtrap - LOL, that pokemon sound you made. I was like wtf, your name is SANDTRAP! Great seeing you again man. Good job beating Roy, wth is that?! <3 See you next time.

Gnes - You saved your $5. :( Haha good seeing you man. We'll get our **** done next time.

Kown - Somebody's getting better. :) Good **** this weekend. It was fun owning you. :laugh: Keep it up bro.

Roy R - Ah, Roy is back. :) Lol don't come to the dark side. Stay Marth. You're amazing and I know you can overcome the match. Ours were super close.

Santi - Dude, I could never ask for a better friend, ever. You were almost there this time... But you keep improving and I'm so proud of how good we've both gotten over the time. This is what we talked about way back when. I'm sorry for teams. I always seem to mess it up. Don't you dare switch though. We'll figure it out. Broken Arrow for life. <3

Light - Our friendlies were too good. Too bad I always sandbag against you. ;P Good seeing you again. College Station is bad ***.

RT - Ah more friendlies next time man. You're a chill panda. <3

CY - Lol at being scared with me in my set. xD We didn't play this time. :(

Sethlon - Sethlon, no. :( This game hates you too much. You're ****ing amazing and then get screwed every time. You'll get back on top eventually. <3

Cake - DOIN' BIG THINGS!!!! Ah dude, I'm so proud of you. Olimar is who you are. 6 stock in crews!? Who do you think you are... You almost had 3k. Don't be too disappointed. You took some big steps this weekend. And you can only keep improving. SaSmash ftw. :)

Ice - Icey Ice!! Great seeing you again, bro. I love you. You're Snake started ****** my Diddy at the end. :( Tourney was over johns. xD See you soon. <3

PhantomX - OH MY GOD! Dude, I was more nervous against you then anyone all tourney. When the **** did you get so good... Stop it. :p Good **** though man. Keep it up. PX status!!!

DMG -
Hyli: Hey DMG, how many stock can you take?
DMG: All of them!
Hyli: Good they have 12.
DMG: 12!?!?!

Lol!!! Too funny. Great seeing you again. Wtf at no friendlies. :( Next time for sure. :)

BILLY WEEETTTTT!!: Ah, I love hanging out with you so much. I always look forward to seeing you, and you never disappoint. ;D I love you. And you're the best Yoshi in the world. Period.

Magitek_knight: I think somebody has an amazing Ness and Lucas. :) Dude, I'm freaking proud of you and the rest of SaSmash. You did some crazy **** for your first tournament, and actually, for any tournament ever. Put it this way, I've only managed to take 1 stock off of DMG with my 3 in some matches. You're amazing, and I love you. <3

Beah!: I love you so much. You're so fun and amazing and awesome and sexy. Words can't describe you because you're so legit. You're fests are always too pro. I had so much fun this weekend and I can never thank you enough for the housing bro. See your hairy *** soon. <3

Tallman - Thank you soooo much. LOL at IHOP when you were leaving. *Pokes on window and makes heart shape with hands* I love you. <3

SuperKalo: LOL.
*walks in*
Kalo: Hey Dojo, are you gonna win this tournament?
Dojo: Yeah.
Kalo: Say it like you ****ing mean it! You're gonna win!

<3 for believing in me. xD

Trella - Aw man, I'm sorry we didn't play. :( You looked like you had a good Lucario. Next time, come up to me and ask. If you don't I'll find your ***! Seriously, we'll get some in for sure!!!

Cyphus - I'm buying you a bandana like mine. <3 Lol, it gives you amazing powers and enabled you to beat Lee. Great seeing you again man.

Dphat - **** you for beating me in our MM on live stream. xD Haha, I love you bro. I'm sorry you got sick. That's bull**** you would've done really good here. You're amazing, and I can't wait to chill again.

Xyro - <3 Thank you for running such an awesome tourney. I seriously had doubts that it was gonna be run well due to the rules and space and stuff. But your an amazing host and
got this **** done. Mad props.

T-rex - LMAO, SANTI SHOWED ME THE VIDEO! You are so ****ing weird, it's hilarious. Wtf was that?!?!? XDDD

Pierre - Lol, Magitek gives me lots of Lucas practice now. xD Good friendlies man. It was awesome seeing you again, bro. <3

Hiza - Nice seeing you again man. We didn't get to play those friendlies you wanted. :( Sorry... Next time for sure. <3

This tournament was fun. Xyro always does a great job. Duggfinn is amazing as well. <3 I love Texas sooo **** much, and I wouldn't EVER trade it in for any other state. Like Hanson would say, it's all about the motha ****ing South, baby!!!!!

<3

CY

Smash Ace
CY - Lol at being scared with me in my set. xD We didn't play this time. :(
dude you have no idea lol i watched the whole set and he had the lead last stock last match with a waft charged. i was OMFG please win dojo, i would rather play PX lol. no offense to you PX, but it's dojo lol our set was close though phantom :o but goddddddddd i've never been so scared of a match i wasn't in haha

linkvoid13

Smash Cadet
This was great! My first Brawl tourney hosted by none other than Xyro, the BEST Samus player in existance!!!

@ Xyro - Thanks for the tips, I'm looking over your vids, and I just need some more practice with strategies n stuff. Looking forward to more Samus dittos with you.

Can't wait for my next HOBO!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
dude you have no idea lol i watched the whole set and he had the lead last stock last match with a waft charged. i was OMFG please win dojo, i would rather play PX lol. no offense to you PX, but it's dojo lol our set was close though phantom :o but goddddddddd i've never been so scared of a match i wasn't in haha
You'll be rethinking this if I get off my lazy *** and learn this little trick Wario has against Falcos~

And yeah, I was totally intending to superarmor one of Dojo's attacks for the win in the set, but it's hard to time frames, lol... I shoulda just gone for the fsmash through glide attack, I've gotten able to do that quite well. It probably coulda gone either way regardless, but I don't know why I killed myself T_T

I just remember one time Dojo had the stalest dsmash I'd ever seen on an MK, he was hitting me with it at like 170 and I was barely going anywhere, haha.

Also, I'm not really good, I just mindgamed you into thinking so.

And for those of you who don't know yet... "PX Status" is actually not a good thing, haha.

Dojo

Smash Champion

Lol I was thinking the exact same thing. I was like I need either a combo or a gimp. I catch him all the way back up, but his glow was still there. Then I glide attacked him and, his glow was gone. I was like OMFG, I JUST ALMOST DIED! My hands were shaking so bad.

That's too funny on your part. xD

Azuzu

Smash Cadet
My bracket went:

Azuzu 2-0 W.
2-1! I won on frigate :p

Great games btw, both the set and the friendlys, learned a lot. Diddy on luigis owned me so bad haha.

This was a really fun, no shame in losing to esca or sethlon, and I didn't land in a tie for last(my personal goal for this tourney). Next one I just gota try and win 2 sets :laugh:

Also, the waiter at ihop was **** tier

linkvoid13

Smash Cadet
2-1! I won on frigate :p

Great games btw, both the set and the friendlys, learned a lot. Diddy on luigis owned me so bad haha.

This was a really fun, no shame in losing to esca or sethlon, and I didn't land in a tie for last(my personal goal for this tourney). Next one I just gota try and win 2 sets :laugh:

I think we made our first waiter leave.

Santi

Smash Lord
<3 Doj

we will win teams at WHOBO and the San ANgelo tournament :X
hype

And for those of you who don't know yet... "PX Status" is actually not a good thing, haha.
LOL at people not knowing that :D

Mine wasn't.
I seriously told the guy... " no nevermind screw hashbrowns"

guess what I got added to my ticket >:O

Dphat got screwed to lol.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
DOJO: The best in texas. The end! Good job! Did you enjoy the "roy spike?"

Infinity: D-tilt lock made my day! Good job in finals! Please come to hobo15 for free money! I

Santi: i wont let it get to my head. After all i was only using 1% of my power.

Kalo: main vs main. Fair and square.

Mr.3000: im sorry i let you down in teams. it was our first time we teamed so i think we will be ok if we team again. sonic d-throw to samus fully charged shot is really really good!

T-rex: DO NOT GIVE UP! please.

Bwett: low tier TRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lee/cyphus: thank you guys for coming to my event, this means alot to me. You guys are always welcome and i consider you apart of texas.

KosMos: you get the biggest shout-out! THANK YOU SO MUCH for riding your tricycle all the way down to houston,texas from oklahoma. That really touched my heart! You did so well in our fights AND you pulle doff getting 5th place with PEACH! This is seriously amazing. Your a good guy and again thank you for coming! Tell le thein hes TRASH!!!!!!

Kown: I cant believe it. You placed 9th out of 53 in a texas PR tourney. Your better than me and you will continue to grow. I predict in 3-4 months you will be come one of houstons top 5. Keep playing the way you play and do not look back or feel bad. I used to call you trash but now i kinda look up to you.

DMG: you make me sad! I expected you in top 5!

RoyR: YOU DID GREAT for missing 4 tournaments in a row! You really are the best marth in the USA. We al loved the "royr spike"

RT: you commentated more than you played........pandas

Dphat: i seriously thought this event killed you. I saw you bending over in the parking lot with your *** crack showing and then you took a massive creamy delicious VOMIT all next to my truck. Are you still alive?

Furbs: thanks for the free tickets! me and amanda will go!!!!!

Razer: You did good little mexico. As always your snake wrecks. You finally beat royr. Theres nothing left for you to accomplish in houston.

Retro: BUDDY! Im so glad you main samus! Welcome to the show! go check out my guide in the samus boards to get better. We should team some time. samus ditto teams is fun. if you need any help or advice, PM me.

Hylian: dont worry about the samus dittos, you dont really use her anymore. But good job at getting 5th. Your climbing back up to the top. btw, why no ICs anymore?

Jerm: you have a boner at IHOP. You hae strings of snot driping from your nose at IHOP. You spit food into your lap at IHOP. I think yu never should go there again.

Esca: main pit? i wouldnt if i were you. diddy will get you farther.

Jeremy fiefer: OMG! 100% flawless turnout rate! How do you do it?!?!?!?!?!?

Xyro: you F-ing sucked at this event! the only thing you did right is beat santi 5 matches in a row(one of them was a 3 stock)

Dugfin: as always, your help is ALWAYS wanted and appreciated. You a good person but some times i wonder if your a tad bit evil inside(my desktop background never came back...ARGH!!!!)

PhantomX: you had to use WARIO to beat a LOW TIER......your still trash!!!!!!!!!!!

TakeUrLife: wtf happened to you? Esca and Cy are passin you up,boy!

Sethlon: what can i do to help you be happy again??????

there are vids on the way, they will be on the front page. its taking a while but i will get all of them up,soon!

Azuzu

Smash Cadet
<3 Doj

we will win teams at WHOBO and the San ANgelo tournament :X
hype

LOL at people not knowing that :D

Mine wasn't.
I seriously told the guy... " no nevermind screw hashbrowns"

guess what I got added to my ticket >:O

Dphat got screwed to lol.
Yea I was sitting next to dojo

Telling the waiter you didn't want to pay for the hashbrowns was priceless (so was dphat's "you gota tell me man...") :laugh:

Top Bottom