• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiroshi presents - iGT4 - Kissimmee, Fl - 12/1/07 - Bluray's coming back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I might be going to this, though it's probably a horrible idea considering the amount of work I need to get done.

That being said, I'd probably only spend Friday and Saturday in Orlando... so yeah, I'll probably go.

Vijin

Smash Ace
I don't know if we're going to have all of our members coming to this :(
A-L has to work and can't go unless he finds someone to work for him. It's still in the air.
Hazard might be able to make it, but isn't sure yet.

Anyway, who're you teaming with if Dark Sonic isn't going, Raistlin?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Someone should warn the South Florida people that the pot **** is pritty bad at this place. 1st in singles will prolly only get like $150.

This is not to discourage anyone from comming, just a warning.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I don't know if we're going to have all of our members coming to this :(
A-L has to work and can't go unless he finds someone to work for him. It's still in the air.
Hazard might be able to make it, but isn't sure yet.

Anyway, who're you teaming with if Dark Sonic isn't going, Raistlin?
Huh, haven't thought about it. The loser said he's not going, so I dunno.

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
I may goto this if i can get some FL peeps to go.

But now somehow Chops and Linguini have rides so I doubt I'll go.
Yo, I wanna go to this. Let's see of we can set something up.

Let me check to see if N2K and CSX plan on going also.

-SynikaL

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
For WATO and anyone closer

fest at my place on friday
Hungry's garage yayuzz. Looking forward to it. Should i bring my television??? and my cube? and my cables?? and my controller??? and a chair??? and a picnic table???? and a pillow???? and a rubber chicken??? and a telephone??? and a teddy bear??? and an FMA calender????? and a heart still beating in a chest???? and an ocarina??? and a giant cookie??? and a giant robot whose name is fred but goes by fredy and doesn't like giant cookies which suck because i bought him one for his birthday??? and a captain crunch cereal box??? and just a box??? and some ice for my fingers which are tired??? and some eyedrops for how late i will be staying up??? and a 6th place trophy?:dizzy:

Ok that's all on the list.
It'll be great.

Kimosabae

Smash Journeyman
Sure thing. Just look me up. Hopefully there's a lot of friendly TVs. I've become quite spoiled on the luxury after the FIU tourney...

-SynikaL

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
so apparently I got the friday & saturday off without even asking for them. I'm thinking I might come to this.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I still don't know if I can go to this because there is a Football game @ UCF on this day, and exams are 2 days after that. But I'd like to so I can MM h1rZEROsh1.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
I'm starting to think I really shouldn't go, because the more I think about it, the more work I have to do and I really shouldn't spend two days playing Smash.

Choices, choices.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
As I posted before, I'm gonna try to make this... but I have to be back in Gainesville by noon the next day. So can someone tell me about what time these events end at, cuz I need to know if I should leave Saturday night or Sunday morning.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
wow, this is looking very very good. synikal i hope you make it with your peepz. i saw you once at SUPS but i didnt get to play you. lambchops and linguini, really hope you guys make it. if all these peepz keep coming this is gonna be a pretty good tourney. manko, you better come if you have fri. and sat. off....melbourne, you guys have to freakin come, FULL CREW BATTLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....peace

-hiroshi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom