• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hiroshi presents - iGT4 - Kissimmee, Fl - 12/1/07 - Bluray's coming back!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoro

Smash Champion
i might not be able to go..

of all days my aunt wants to do a birthday thing for my cousin on the 1st. I told her i had a tourney and she said go another day. GO ANOTHER DAY is she serious!?

so yea iuno

Vijin

Smash Ace
Blah,Sucks Zoro.
There's a chance that RFX will not be able to make it either, so I dunno if a crew battle will go down. I was thinking what if we set up a date and held it at a location, like our place or Hbox's garage or something. That way we have a place, have a TV, we can et it video recorded, and we have all of our members.

EDIT: Nm I got this mixed up with Gigabits. RFX could possibly make it to this, but he won't be coming to this upcoming gigabits.

I think the 'meeting up at a location for crew battle' would still be a good bet, though..

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Blah,Sucks Zoro.
There's a chance that RFX will not be able to make it either, so I dunno if a crew battle will go down. I was thinking what if we set up a date and held it at a location, like our place or Hbox's garage or something. That way we have a place, have a TV, we can et it video recorded, and we have all of our members.
Continue....

that sounds good....

Make a thread....

CaptainCrunch

Smash Ace
ehhh my mom is being gay about tourneys because I got home from gigs late, don't know if i can make it yet. T_T

On a side note- does anyone know if there will be an IGT5 or IGT6??? Since gigs announced their dates I was wondering if they had done the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom