• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Hilt & Clowsui present: REVENGE - MIDWEST EAST V MIDWEST WEST ON STREAM 11:30 AM

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
lol alright I can dig it.

gio spammed tornado against my Ganon because I WRECKED him and Lain in doubles with Ganon. twice. they got 3rd because of a ganon/wolf team. how free is that?

does MW:E really have to resort to picking MK and spamming tornado to beat a GANONDORF? really?

you should all feel bad, because Gio was the last person in MW:E who actually beat a decent Ganondorf in tournament. and that was like a year ago.

maybe someone should have gone MK against fonz. Cuz their mains obviously aren't good enough to beat him.

wangston

Smash Lord
why am I on the list of people who are going of said nothing..........

I will go if I get a ride. Just read. If crash is going on the mother ship then **** yeah I`m in. Also will be bringing one setup and 2 extra tvs, The other tv will got to ky people. wooohhhhh SMASH!!!!!!!!!!

I played with a friend today. I did alright.............

lol GSS was like 400 years ago

and roller i think that's more a tribute to our PR being ******** than anything

and yo DLA that teams match was like... 800 years ago. that was my 2nd tournament lol

and uhhh why would a friendly between 2 best friends mean anything. i 3 stocked him right back haha

in conclusion: brawl sucks, IL is free

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
lol poor gio's had a rough day... everyone's ganging up on him.

MJG, ganon doesn't have like 500 projectiles to camp MK with... or a 30 foot vertical jump with which to throw said projectiles...

fatasses lose to tornado. that's how brawl works lol.

edit: yeah Fsmash is the only move Ganon has that beats tornado. and MK can literally move out of the way of Fsmash on reaction during tornado lol.

and hey, i only did that **** cuz i was psyched i could actually get 5th at a 'regional'. its kinda weird how people still bring it up lol

i still think the matchup is 100:0 haha

but i actually had an awesome day. TILL NOW. SMASHBOARDS DRAMA IS RUINING MY LIFE

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Uhh... Forward Smash, and don't think I'm joking. I've punished MKs for thinking that spamming Tornado was a good idea, against Ganon.
and I catch those Ganons in a tornado when they try to f-smash me :D

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Oh yeah. I'll be taking more bead art requests/commissions if anyone wants some. :p

MJG: Also I'll hopefully have time to finish wind waker before this, so I can give it back to you.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
I might actually practice for this.

...maybe.

clowsui

Smash Legend
jordan you'd better practice for this

i've never seen your ICs at their highest level

also, awww yeahhhh tmacc confirmed. money match completion time

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Can you make my avatar into bead art? o.o

wind waker would've been good if it had more than 4 dungeons and if enemies did more than 1/4 heart damage are you kidding me. also all the bosses were complete jokes.

Top Bottom