• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Higurashi Mafia - Game Over! Who won?

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar

Sang, I don't say this to many people, but PLEASE find a different color. That's an atrocious one that makes me not want to read your posts.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar

Alright then, down to business.

Joey has done nothing while still being here. He treats handing out stances like donating vital organs. He can go in a heartbeat.

J has given nothing, though I have not said he has done nothing. Can go as well.

ORI, Crimson King, and Felipe are all non-entities that need vigging. Someone point me out any others that I have missed.

RR is higher on town-scum list than the above J or Joey, but that doesn't even get him to null. Although I can support his Felipe vote, it's painfully easy to make so no town points are awarded. Would not lynch at this point with better targets around.

Both Sworddancer and Acrostic, I want to see more from. I want neither to continue *****footing around. I really don't care about pushes on null slots (Felipe, ORI, or CK). I want to see both of their top suspects and a concentrated push. If they're smart, that's going to be a push on Joey.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar

J, I need scum reads and I need them in your next post. I need your next post before I get pissy about it. You're not much better than Joey. You ask LOT of questions, but you've given me nothing.

Gheb, vote Joey with me? If not, then why?

Balatro, would you be willing to follow my lead this game? I guarantee I won't push you if you follow my votes. This immunity can and will be revoked if you are scum.

Felipe, gimmie hard reads. One on Sang and one on Gheb.

ORI, same thing except this time, J and Balatro.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If I've missed anyone addressing me, they should speak up. I don't promise more than one activity spurt per IRL day.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
EBWOP: For reference:

What do you think about the underlined words down here?
Want reasoning?

1- You jumped on the wagon 3 minutes after, with the excuse of the "Elaborate Reasoning" of Acrostic

2- later, when SW asked you, you said tehre was nothing to go on, so it was worth. How is worth to town to lynch someone, without even reading him, in the beginning of the day????

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Well I'm not gonna give you things I just don't have. If I had to pick scum-reads, I'd probably go Swords but isn't he V/LA?

Also saying I've done nothing is not true because I have been getting questions. If you mean not giving you reads, I have done that too. The only thing I haven't given is scum-reads sooo what are you talking about nothing?

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
Ninja'd by J. Above post was aimed at Sang.

Well I'm not gonna give you things I just don't have. If I had to pick scum-reads, I'd probably go Swords but isn't he V/LA?

Also saying I've done nothing is not true because I have been getting questions. If you mean not giving you reads, I have done that too. The only thing I haven't given is scum-reads sooo what are you talking about nothing?

I believe I specified that you have done things, but haven't given me anything. I can rephrase that to say anything of value if you would prefer.

Why Swords?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't care for his push on Auspher.

Oh so it's just anything of value to you? Then I'm okay with this. =3

Why no mention of Sang in your read's post? If you look carefully, if you like me for that reason, you gotta dislike her as well.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
How is not giving anything of value scummy, TM? Why are your scum-picks only inactives btw? =P

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
EBWOP: *dislike me, dislike her

Sorry, post mess-up. x_X

Other games, are quiet, guess I'll play this one for a while.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
That's why I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. It could just be nooby town, but I don't want to make the mistake of not investigating it or being wary of it. I think I would vote for Gheb. He's the one I'm least sure about, even though I'm not sure about any of them, truthfully. Each should be questioned equally since they are strong players. What about you? Who would you pick, and which would make the best investigation?
I would vote Swords, investigate Gheb. Gheb confuses me and at the moment, not really getting too much out of his posts that will help me read his slot better so yeah.

Why didn't you specify that who you would choose to investigate?

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
I don't care for his push on Auspher.

Oh so it's just anything of value to you? Then I'm okay with this. =3

Why no mention of Sang in your read's post? If you look carefully, if you like me for that reason, you gotta dislike her as well.
Really? Sell me on it then. That would be a win-win for everyone. You get me to re-examine the slot and I get to see you doing things.

I don't care for anyone trying to push a case on Auspher. Sworddancer included.

If it came down to lynching Sworddancer based off his play thus far and one of the null-entities I mentioned earlier, which would it be?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Why does it seem like you are so focused on me? Do you believe me to be scum? Or is there a different meaning in doing so?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
I would vote Swords, investigate Gheb. Gheb confuses me and at the moment, not really getting too much out of his posts that will help me read his slot better so yeah.

Because they're all pretty confusing to me. They are all hard people to read. If I had to pick one, I'd say tHe-Man just because he's probably the hardest of them all for me to read, you notwithstanding.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Really? Sell me on it then. That would be a win-win for everyone. You get me to re-examine the slot and I get to see you doing things.

I don't care for anyone trying to push a case on Auspher. Sworddancer included.

If it came down to lynching Sworddancer based off his play thus far and one of the null-entities I mentioned earlier, which would it be?
Swords hands down. Null lynches give me nothing.

Why does it seem like you are so focused on me? Do you believe me to be scum? Or is there a different meaning in doing so?
Defensive much? o_O" You are the person who has the same problem as me at the current time, which is why I said your name. I also unvoted you, what do that tell you?

Btw, you remind me of the town I set up for a ML in FF9 buuuuut idk cuz your tricky.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
And did you get an answer that you are satisfied with?

Not really. He dodged giving me a solid answer which I disliked. He mentioned something about me not being specific with the question when it was fairly obvious what I was asking. That being said, like Gheb this game. The rest of his play has outweighed that thus far. If he starts being elusive with giving me reads, then we'll have an issue.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar

Man, I don't get you at all this game. Gheb would probably be more valuable to cop than myself, but copping Sang, Acro, RR, or one of those non-entities would be a much better choice at this stage in the game.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar
Because they're all pretty confusing to me. They are all hard people to read. If I had to pick one, I'd say tHe-Man just because he's probably the hardest of them all for me to read, you notwithstanding.

Come on, bambina, I'm straight up transparent this game. For once in my life, I'm not playing hard to get and the girl's still looking at me with her eyes slanted. Life is hard.

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Defensive much? o_O" You are the person who has the same problem as me at the current time, which is why I said your name. I also unvoted you, what do that tell you?

Btw, you remind me of the town I set up for a ML in FF9 buuuuut idk cuz your tricky.
Not being defensive. Being wary. You unvoting me doesn't really tell me anything because you voted me before I even posted.

Does that mean I should think that you are the scum that set me up for the ML in FF9? That would be bringing meta in, though, so I'm gonna stop there.

Unvote

That made me remember I was voting for you. Don't really care for it there.

Come on, bambina, I'm straight up transparent this game. For once in my life, I'm not playing hard to get and the girl's still looking at me with her eyes slanted. Life is hard.
I'm just saying in general you're hard to read. I'm liking you thus far. And thanks for your answer earlier.

tHe-Man

Ryker|Xonar

Hey, since you freed that vote up all nice and pretty, perhaps you should vote Joey. I hear that's a pretty cool place to leave your wagon while you're at the saloon.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Ryker, I can't give you more if you aren't going to answer me.

The choices to the cop-question didn't have non-entities and I wouldn't ask Sang if she would lynch/investigate herself....

Actually would you, Sang? ;3

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Not being defensive. Being wary. You unvoting me doesn't really tell me anything because you voted me before I even posted.

Does that mean I should think that you are the scum that set me up for the ML in FF9? That would be bringing meta in, though, so I'm gonna stop there.

Unvote

That made me remember I was voting for you. Don't really care for it there.

I'm just saying in general you're hard to read. I'm liking you thus far. And thanks for your answer earlier.
Where do I imply the bolded? Defensive and wariness are a bit on the same path and I feel you are getting into grammar mechanics there.

Can you tell me what's to like about me so far?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why no mention of Sang in your read's post? If you look carefully, if you dislike me for that reason, you gotta dislike her as well.
How is not giving anything of value scummy, TM? Why are your scum-picks only inactives btw? =P
Heeeeere you are.

Btw, I thought it funny you telling Sang to change her color especially considering what you did to everyone as DeGrey in TT. xP

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Actually would you, Sang? ;3
And why would I do that when I know I'm town? ;3

Where do I imply the bolded? Defensive and wariness are a bit on the same path and I feel you are getting into grammar mechanics there.

Can you tell me what's to like about me so far?
Where you said that I remind you of the town you set up for a ML in FF9. Defensiveness is defending myself against an attack. Wariness is watching out for a player that has burned me before.

Also, I didn't say I like you. I just don't dislike you.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
He posted in this god-awful color and made everyone read it till the mod forced him to change his color.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
**** me, I am terribly sorry I read that wrong. x_X""""

If you don't care for your vote for me, where do you care for your vote? Is it going to be Auspher?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Haha it's alright. I don't want it to be Auspher because I want to see more from him, but it might end up being that. There are plenty of people that haven't been here that it makes me uncomfortable to choose any one person just yet. Upon request, I'm going to look into Joey more. What do you think of Swords?

SangfroidWarrior

Smash Journeyman
Wasn't sure. I know a lot of people don't like him and I'm wonderring if I'm wrong. Would you be willing to lynch him? (Apologies if that has already been answered as well.) Who would you be willing to lynch him? Where do you think your vote should lay?

Top Bottom