• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage! (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
Heyo guys. I did a few updates on the site today. Go check it out~

If anyone is having trouble viewing the page, the main reason would be because it is a free page. I don't pay for this site, so geocities can decide when enough people have seen it in a given period of time. Mean isn't it? So mean....

I was in the chat for like a whole 5 minutes today asking for vids, but no one responded except for KPrime :(!!

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Here's-a-my info.

Name: K Prime
Brawl Name: K'
Brawl FC: 2406 4791 0340
Connection Type: good enough
Best Secondary Player(s): Pikachu, Marth, Wario, DK, Peach, and Ganondorf. I main Jigglypuff :)

gallax

Smash Hero
finally. i played smash today with the guys ive been wanting to play with for a long time now. man they are good. im learning a lot about snake and pikachu. just from one night i feel some bad habits going away slowly.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
lol everyone you see on the first page pretty much. mods, members, and the people trying out. some of them are in anyway CAUSE KREHZ ISNT UPDATING THE LIST *glares at krehz*

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This sucks. The only way I can be here on weekdays is on a school computer, and these suck. -.-

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You're so lucky you can get on on your school comps. My school has 1337 controls... not even proxy sites work, all the proxies are banned... I've tried like 18 of them...
I could possibly be using one right now. :}
There's...other ways to get around. XD

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280
lol everyone you see on the first page pretty much. mods, members, and the people trying out. some of them are in anyway CAUSE KREHZ ISNT UPDATING THE LIST *glares at krehz*
That many huh?

My Friends list is already full ;_;

I wish they'd make an infinite Friends list hack.

Ill start by adding all the MODs. And then Ill clean out my list, and see who else I can add. :p

Roller

Smash Legend
ya, My friends list fills up ALL the time. I've deleted atleast 150 people. No joke.

I have complained about that retarted 64 friend rule from the begining. Nintendo employees may not have very many friends but that isn't the case for all of us...

It's not like it would have been any harder to make it 99 friends, and couldn't take more than a day of additional programming (I doubt it would take more than 2 hours) to make the max 999 which is what it probably should be.

Perhaps nintendo will release an add on allowing for more friends, however I seriously doubt it. =(

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I really wonder why Mario Kart Wii doesn't lag at all but Brawl goes thru hell. I played a race with like 3 people from Europe and it was completely fine.

gallax

Smash Hero
i would think cuz the physics engines are way different and harder to computer online. i cant even get online here where i live.

krehz

Smash Ace
ya i agree gallax, and i will add our 2 new tryouters to the first post and to my FC when i get on my wii, and if u wanna play me i should be on pika chat room most of the night :p so hit me up there........

gallax

Smash Hero
well arent we special then ESAM. btw, i think Rx- quit singles for good. so did xyz. just to inform if you already didnt know.

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
yes apparently it is down. what did you do now bubble?
Dun be mad at meeee T________T pplllzzzz!!!!
But yeah, trust me. I'm not happy with geocities right now.

My geocities says it is going through maintenance, but I really think my 'hourly date transfer limit' is full. I'm not sure how to reduce this, so as we speak, I'm looking for a new web host that can hold more data, and actually have people come to my site without FREAKING OUT!!

~~~~~~~~~

Anyways.
How is school going for everyone? Consuming your life I hope??

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
Meh, I'm kinda consumed by work and homework, but things are gonna settle down in a bit. Btw, this is the first time I've seen any site of Kawaii or RollerKing since I started trying out! I gotta verse one of you for my last +. D<

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
You can do freewebs.org if you want bunny
We've gone through like...every proxy imaginable, lol. That one is already blocked. I just go to *Censored* and then put in: *Censored*. They can't block that, and it works every time. =)

Default_951

Smash Apprentice
No school for me for a few days. Btw the way Bubble, I'm buying a domain name in the next fews, I'm sure I could host it, the only thing is it'll be something like darknoirdesigns.com/highvoltage :(

Default_951

Smash Apprentice
True but at lest it wouldn't get taken down, and there'd be no traffic limitations. I agree though, the name is poo. I just need to think of a decent name that begins with D N for a graphic design company =(

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I think we can do with this new one, it shouldnt have the problems are old one had. btw bubble i am uploading your vids right now. that ganondorf trajectory was weird.

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280
We have a website? :o

Anyway, You all should post on my thread :p

I was going to ask how best to approach with QAC last night in the chat, but I though it would make a good thread.

I made my thread as confusing as possible, so Pikanoobs heads will aspload :D

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I did.

I would like to dedicate this post to my family, for helping me through the tough times, my friends in eral life for being there, my fellow members of high voltage for helping me make my pikachu better, and smashboards for helping out overall. /rant

yay 1000 posts!

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
When I hit 3000 I am soooo making a speech. <.<

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Guys, with Hurricane Ike on the way (Don't make any more puns...i've heard them all in atlantic south) it may hit miami, so i may be without power for quite a while. I will post on sunday and say if it is going to hit me or not, so lets hope i don't get f-smashed and fly off the screen.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Guys, with Hurricane Ike on the way (Don't make any more puns...i've heard them all in atlantic south) it may hit miami, so i may be without power for quite a while. I will post on sunday and say if it is going to hit me or not, so lets hope i don't get f-smashed and fly off the screen.
Hurricane Ike? XDDD

They need a Hurricane Kirby. Makes perfect sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom