• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage! (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
No school for me for a few days. Btw the way Bubble, I'm buying a domain name in the next fews, I'm sure I could host it, the only thing is it'll be something like darknoirdesigns.com/highvoltage :(
I was thinking of buying a pay-by-month site under geocities(about 11 bucks a month for LOTS of storage), but having some type of donation system so I wouldn't be the only one paying for it. But I didn't know how much people would like the idea....

So you mean, you would host the original geocities site under 'darknoirdesigns.com/highvoltage' name? or do you mean you would make the entire site by yourself on that address?

the name sounds creepy. I like ours better :D
I really liked the 'geocities.com/pikaclan' because it was short and relatively easy to remember...I dont know how much I like the new 'synthasite' thing though...but it is fine for the time being.

Do you think anyone would be willing to send a a buck or two of paypal donation every month to have our geocities site back up and runing with virtually unlimited data transfers??? we need to make a poll >_<

I just want to say: I payed for my geocities site for a very long time, when it was only like 5 bucks a month for MEGA STORAGE and NO ADS!! But now it is 5.95 for the first 3 months and 11.95 a month after that. So yeah. It would definitely be reliable if people wanted to chip in. I wouldn't mind continuing to pay 4-5 bucks of the share if everyone else just donated 1 or 2 bucks via paypal donations each month (I could easily make a paypal link on the website itself)

PEOPLE TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!

krehz

Smash Ace
ok stealth i have a solution, get a debit card! u can use it anywhere u can a credit card, and it is what i plan on doing in 3 and a half months when i turn 18 ^_^

Default_951

Smash Apprentice
I would be able to host the entire site if you sent me the files. It wouldn't cost you anything as I'm paying for the domain and hosting :) Like I said the only thing would be the name :(

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Finally got it back. x_x

Now I can do my tourney match for the clan

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
I would be able to host the entire site if you sent me the files. It wouldn't cost you anything as I'm paying for the domain and hosting :) Like I said the only thing would be the name :(
Wellp. I guess thats how it'll have to be then.

How do you want the files? Just the raw html?

Default_951

Smash Apprentice
Wellp. I guess thats how it'll have to be then.

How do you want the files? Just the raw html?
Yeah huh, I'll pm you my email. Hopefully I'll be getting the website on Monday so hopefully we can put it up then :)

nooooooooo Not that evil name.....well i guess i save money this way.
You have until monday to give me a decent graphic design company name beginning with D and N :p

krehz

Smash Ace
lol then u have obviously not been on our chat ever, our clan is crazy active just not as much on here :p

Electric-Sachiel

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2337-4294-5850
Any Clan leaders up for some battling? Just got back from the chat room and Krehz you sure were looking desperate there! LOL

Yeah i just need to get tested one more time......
I've improved a lot on my dodging and shielding recently. Its helped me a lot. Still have to practice more comboing with QAC though.....

But yeah if anyone wants to fight me right now, especially any clan leaders....please give me a reply or a PM. thanks. :)

krehz

Smash Ace
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM where did everyone go?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!!? i feel like qouting a song....... so here it goes.... *AHEM* I'm all alone.........Got noone here besiiiiiide me.... lol ok im done.... but rly where are ya'll? :p

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
Gentlemen, I need help against a ferocious Zamus! What do I do against one? D:

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
Gentlemen, I need help against a ferocious Zamus! What do I do against one? D:
Okay but seriously.

Whenever I play Zamus (which isnt all that often so I'm not sure how much this will help) I use down smash a lot. If you are good at dodging then you can hopefully get around her quickly to grab.

Dont go above her in the air, especially if you are off the side of a stage. She will send you down so fast with her up B....or just juggle you with it if you are on the stage.

So yeah. Maybe those were obvious, but I had to give something better than my last answer >_<

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Watch my videos against Nick Riddle. Type in ESAM vs Nick Riddle, or the account NickSRiddle or imESAM.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
We used to be incredibly chatty. i saw like the last page or 2 of them ago there were 2 days worth of posts on one page. unheard of for us. we really arent dieing, its just school has taken over the vast majority of us.

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
Yeah. Its like...I'd love to chat more about smash bros..but I've been able to play one time in the past 7 days or so.

OH BUT HEY! I'm going to a tournament on the 13th. It is in Spencer Massachusetts, and should be really fun. Just about an hour away from where I live. I doubt anyone in this clan will be attending.

Does anyone think we should advertise our clan on other sites/boards or what not?...

MasterCheeze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MasterCheeze
3DS FC
0688-5933-2030
Er, I'd advertise, but I wanna actually get in the clan first. Gotta find me that Rollerking guy.

And, uh, BubbleTea! Wanna verse? We haven't got the chance yet. I gotcha added, and my FC is 0216-0507-6017 if ya wanna gopher it.

gallax

Smash Hero
i agree. school+work = little time for smash. i propose more smashing!!! seriously though guys. i have got to start up the matchup sections again. and get it done!!!!

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i agree. school+work = little time for smash. i propose more smashing!!! seriously though guys. i have got to start up the matchup sections again. and get it done!!!!
Better get back to work son. while school is definitly more important then smash, pikachus metagame is FAR more important then school.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom