• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

High Voltage! (Pikachu Clan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Hey. just to let you know... Pika being high tier is kinda a bad thing... because then we're just playing another character thats "Easy to play" or "More noob friendly" lol.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
pikachu is NOT easy to play at a high level. while pika doesnt have too many bad matchups, they are ALL the overused characters in this game. perhaps he can be noob friendly with spamming, but i would put pikachu as one of the harder to learn if not the hardest to learn high/top tier. other then IC's maybe lol.

AzSvFeZ

Smash Lord
Lol... um I didn't say that he wasn't hard to learn, I just said it puts him in that category...
I play 1 low 1 mid and 1 high tier, I try to pick difficult or harder characters to play, plus I main pika in melee. So I'm staying with him anyways.

neji32

Smash Lord
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5ZF20JOX
This is an example of what i want my combo vid to look like, can you people tell me if its good or not.

The real one will have better quality, i will be in it and the pics will go faster

EDIT: 2 Highs a low and a middle FTW

EDIT2: Luigi should be high tier but maybe not, i always thought Toon link would be high tier, him being middle tier was a big surprise to me
But they got the top tiers right imo. But D3 isnt quite the Top tier type to me though

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Pikachu
Game and Watch...
I am a tier *****. v.v

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
i dont really like tier lists lol but its good to have something concrete yay

@bunny, when did you pick up Mr game and watch? lol, i haven't played you in awhile so we should sometime now that my internet is good!

how was your guys's three day weekend?

Default_951

Smash Apprentice
Pikachu, Diddy + Luigi. Fairly meh :p

Probably dropping Luigi though as I havent been playing as him and taking up either Lucario or R.O.B

w00t for tier w****ing

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
now you and me will finally prolly play in some tournament(perhaps the next clan one)

right now, mk is my alternate main to go with pikachu, but any ideas for another one? i guess the choices are pretty much anyone, but i'm decent with ike, pit and mr game and watch, if any of them counter pikas weaknesses either

neji32

Smash Lord
hmmm, i wonder who i will use for my secondary, probably toon link. But i might use meta just cause hes #1 xD

EDIT: if anyone can get on the clan site.....

gallax

Smash Hero
im all situational. pikachu is for snakes, DDD, wolf, fox, gaw, tink, sheik, and a few more. my snake is designed for MK users, but i also use him against zelda, ROB, marth, and olimar. my marth is specifically for falco. specifically. that or if the wolf is very good. then i may switch.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I play pikachu for everybody but snake (85% u-tilt kills are ****ing stupid) whom i use samus for. That's basically it for me...

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I am but i happen to also be leaving at this time :psycho: i have some preliminary vids that satisfy all of your criteria except triple thunder. its use is very limited, and i have been unable to use it for like 3 months lol. i will try to compile the stuff by next week.

Peregrinus Falconidae

Smash Journeyman
Hey krehz, I have to go now, otherwise I'd ask you to finally test me.

By the way, can you change my secondaries list to Lucario, Marth, Falco, Metaknight?

EDIT: Oh yeah, how's it going? Any ideas for my guide? Videos, maybe?
And tomorrow I've got a long assignment so can't battle.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
i got me a new router today!

I can finally try out for the clan!

Pikaville is not just a cool name............It's where all the pikachu live!

Seriously I cant wait to show the skills.

krehz

Smash Ace
lol ok PF and pikaville i will play u all today :p well mostly all today lol till about 4ish :p just contact me :D

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
i dont really like tier lists lol but its good to have something concrete yay

@bunny, when did you pick up Mr game and watch? lol, i haven't played you in awhile so we should sometime now that my internet is good!

how was your guys's three day weekend?
Super late response FTW. ^__^.;

Umm..I started maining him for fun about 3 weeks ago or so. Supposedly he's a good alternate for Kirby and Ice Climbers mainers.

BubbleTea

Smash Apprentice
Hey peoples. Nice link to the site ya got there on the first page :p!! I'll update the member page every week or so to add new member names.

Anywho. First day of school was yesterday so I'm mainly going to be online on Monday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights. I hope to be able to play everyone in the clan eventually ^_^

Peregrinus Falconidae

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, krehz can you change my secondaries?
I really need to get my testing done. Stealth says I'm almost + level, and I need to find one other mod.
If anyone can test me I'll be on this afternoon exactly 10 hours from now, or tomorrow afternoon.

Peregrinus Falconidae

Smash Journeyman
Dang! I'm just getting ready for school! It's annoying, hey, I'm ready, you're not and then when you're ready I'm not? haha :)
Anyway, I spilled some of my excitement about your video at the top of my guide. Also, check the nice new colours in the Video and Credits sections. Look for your own name in the credits too!

chainmaillekid

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CHAINMAILLEKID
3DS FC
1805-2525-8280
Name: CHAINMAILLEKID
Brawl Name: Chain
Brawl FC: 3652 0190 7608
Connection Type: Quest DSL
Best Secondary Player: Sheik

Status