• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~HERB2 Results/Shoutouts~

Shaeman111

Smash Ace
Did Shaeman upload doubles semi and finals for Melee? I gave him the video files but it's his fault if no one got them yet.

NC, miss y'all. <3
i just wish i actually did get them. i only ended up taking ethers fest vids, so next time you come over (whenever the hell that is...) bring the vids back here :/

teams are boring, i wanna watch singles :[
lolz agreed. and i didnt get to play you at herb. i'm so depressed ._.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
That's okay since no one cares. We just want dat maylay.
and we want vilt to post that one barwl set because of our commentary

wtf rx/floridagameing where are my melee vids bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Inui I don't think you've seen my sig, just let me type a bunch of stuff so it shows up.
:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Now take note my location.

Foxy

Smash Master
hint:

southern pines doesn't place in singles

southern pines comes out of nowhere and wins ALL doubles tournies

inui, maybe this is something you should look into

stingers

Smash Obsessed
i've still yet to play sp in doubles

i better be knocked off my feet when i finally do

edit: nvm, i just remembered me and jim beat rag and fiz at a billfest a long time ago (i think the last one ali was at?)

it was funny because we had never heard of them and i think we almost lost both matches. 2 gewd

tho i still need to play them again @.@

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Stingers that was back in the day. And it was me and DUB and the set score was 2-1, extremely close matches too.

joeplicate

Smash Master
so if you guys lost the videos or something, just say so instead of jerking everyone around

and if you just haven't gotten on it yet, **** you, do it
=D

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I remember when I recorded vids for MP Jubilee V in NC...........and didn't get around to uploading them until 6 months later. Granted I had computer harddrive problems but still there were a lot of outside factors with a slight mix of convenient laziness that contributed to such a massive delay.

Hopefully their story is way better than mine.

Foxy

Smash Master
I think this is RX Gaming's first major regional tournament they've recorded at... so it may take a while, especially with the quality that they have and the process they take to get it.

If only they told up about the donations box. =\

I did notice it and was going to go to my room and get some money for them but I got lost in the hype of doubles finals. =[

Foxy

Smash Master
Nah I still bet RX Gaming's videos will be awesome and well worth it.

For all the work they did I think we should still be appreciated.

Especially because we all want them to come to another major NC event! :3

Top Bottom