• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~HERB2 Results/Shoutouts~

skyheart

Smash Lord
and i loooove seberoni on my pizza, say i haven't had pizza in a lonnng time, extra sauce tomorrow son!

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
Aww, okay. Next tournament you come to in NC, $10 MM, 3/5. For all the women.

Settle it once and for all.
Hey hey hey. I didn't mean to john. :p Looking back on that, I'm wondering how I let myself get away with sounding so rude!

Lots of respect for my Foxy brethren, sir. Your Spacies are dang sexy. I watched'm in some of your friendlies and singles.

I hope by, "for all the women," you mean, "to make all the women happy to see such Foxy young gentlemen get off on each other for 5 rounds." Amiryte?

Foxy

Smash Master
Hey hey hey. I didn't mean to john. :p Looking back on that, I'm wondering how I let myself get away with sounding so rude!

Lots of respect for my Foxy brethren, sir. Your Spacies are dang sexy. I watched'm in some of your friendlies and singles.

I hope by, "for all the women," you mean, "to make all the women happy to see such Foxy young gentlemen get off on each other for 5 rounds." Amiryte?
No worries, you can john all you want, I didn't make it outta pools either.

And yes, that's EXACTLY what I mean.

We will make all of them watch the match.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
shouts 2

gawdimfoxy: rofl, i need to visit NC more. dis ni99a 2 gud

Gaia_x

Smash Champion
No hard feeling Yayz didnt focus on melee to much and Plasma P was the only one i played and that placed well from SC, and Sense i only did brawl this tourney i mentioned him.

I know from expirence SC brawl tourneys rarely push past 16 people. So it isnt easy getting better from SC

-Cura

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
No hard feeling Yayz didnt focus on melee to much and Plasma P was the only one i played and that placed well from SC, and Sense i only did brawl this tourney i mentioned him.

I know from expirence SC brawl tourneys rarely push past 16 people. So it isnt easy getting better from SC

-Cura
16 people would be incredible. SC smash is lucky to have, at most. 10 ACCEPTABLE level smashers.

We don't even have enough for a power ranking list.

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
shouts 2

gawdimfoxy: rofl, i need to visit NC more. dis ni99a 2 gud
Hah, I live in SC for the time being. :p I'm moving back to IL though here pretty soon. I'm in the military, and am getting medically discharged for EPILEPSY. Crazy, right?

But I definitely wanna play again before I move back to the midwest where the Smash community is next to nonexistent. SleepyK... You, sir, are manliness incarnate. :)

g-regulate

Smash Hero

-Cura
haha you are not Cura, or Gaia X, you are forever SK

rhan

Smash Hero
Did Shaeman upload doubles semi and finals for Melee? I gave him the video files but it's his fault if no one got them yet.

NC, miss y'all. <3

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
i dont even know if FG recorded any brawl vids, cause they were so worn out by circumstances of recording melee.

Top Bottom