• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~HERB2 Results/Shoutouts~

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
I was totally still going to MM you for pride and money and names, but after beating you in both the singles and doubles tournament I felt that I proved any point I needed to make with a MM and that it would be kinda unfair to make the challenge.

We had fun sandbag matches though, rollout into the government cheese...
WUT!

You only beat me in pools because we both sandbagged. :p Also, I played LINK and counterpicked GREEN GREENS FTW! I honestly wasn't trying, because there was no point. Neither of us were making it out of pools, so why not make things interesting, right :)?

You beat me in teams because my teammate was a friend from the midwest who, no offense to him, sucks eggs.

I still love you though. :) And I still want a legit 1v1 match. We didn't have a single one of those. :(

skyheart

Smash Lord
But SleepyK has uploaded several vids of LOL Master, which makes my ****ing day! =D
That guy is too good, he sandbags like Isai. lol
lmao that kind of doesn't make sense considering there was a vid of lolmaster 4 stocking someone decent, and lol master himself says to take it off, if anything, he's really honorable

Divinokage

Smash Legend
He mains sheik. Why are you commenting on this again? I don't think you've ever seen or played him before (irl).
If you are trying to understand this with logic then that's gonna fail, I was never a logical one. Wasn't he at Spoc?

Also then if he mains Sheik then he must be gay loll.

Foxy

Smash Master
WUT!

You only beat me in pools because we both sandbagged. :p Also, I played LINK and counterpicked GREEN GREENS FTW! I honestly wasn't trying, because there was no point. Neither of us were making it out of pools, so why not make things interesting, right :)?

You beat me in teams because my teammate was a friend from the midwest who, no offense to him, sucks eggs.

I still love you though. :) And I still want a legit 1v1 match. We didn't have a single one of those. :(
Aww, okay. Next tournament you come to in NC, $10 MM, 3/5. For all the women.

Settle it once and for all.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
If you are trying to understand this with logic then that's gonna fail, I was never a logical one. Wasn't he at Spoc?

Also then if he mains Sheik then he must be gay loll.
I main ganon, what chu talking about bra. I play a lot of characters, I don't care about mains. Silly kage, tricks are for kids. But srsly, we should play, you seem like a good person inrl.

Here's my shoutout:

Dr. PeePee-I think I already told you what I needed to say during our set ^.^ but in case you forgot, you are good.

Hax-What a brat. hahaha good job, i'll see ya soon

Timmy-We should never, ever, listen to bob. Ever. Trip wasn't as bad only cause of the lols.

Swift-Good seeing you again.

Fullmetal-Such a champ ^.^, with a great attitude, you're no doubt one of my favorite smashers.

Scar-You love me. A lot.

Cyrain-hey man

Alukard-Hai brian, loool

Sleepyk-Totally totally a bra ^.^ see you in a few years, because I'm never traveling far again.

G-reg-Why bash me behind my back when I don't take this game seriously?

Reno-Evolution vs Christianity in the car...sigh...looool

LoL Master-Sandstorm.

Guys in my pool, don't take this game TOO seriously, especially while you're playing. You guys have great potential. Just keep playing.

I feel pretty proud giving my first real shoutout, even though it's on one of my minion's account.

Jason, tell your mom and your mom's boyfriend I said Hi, and have a good trip. I doubt I'll see you again, have fun being midwest...

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I main ganon, what chu talking about bra. I play a lot of characters, I don't care about mains. Silly kage, tricks are for kids. But srsly, we should play, you seem like a good person inrl.
I am, I am happy and a good person. Of course we should play.. I may go to Gameunicon, perhaps you'll be there too?

Vist

Smash Champion
posting all late and stuff but this was crazy fun

thanks to jcaesar for the ride and all the crew riding up it was a blast

nice to see a lot of old faces and new faces too

ggs to everyone i played, i think this was just what i needed to get back into melee

also- i want melee vids from this :)

skyheart

Smash Lord
I am, I am happy and a good person. Of course we should play.. I may go to Gameunicon, perhaps you'll be there too?

BAHAHAHAHA333: oh man
BAHAHAHAHA333: ok paste this next im
BAHAHAHAHA333: kage, you are tolly the warrior ^.^, i wanna make wuv all day every day ^.^, melee, and i'll try to be there if i have off of work, but in all honesty, i just want to play with people who are friendly and loving like moi and do not john about the game, i thought you'd have a good attitude about the game considering what i've heard, especially from jason himself, and he rarely, rarely....rarely ever compliments others, again, can't wait to play you
BAHAHAHAHA333: like, just like, paste that

skyheart

Smash Lord
yeah seriously, why aren't the good vids being uploaded? no offense to the ones already uploaded

Divinokage

Smash Legend
BAHAHAHAHA333: oh man
BAHAHAHAHA333: ok paste this next im
BAHAHAHAHA333: kage, you are tolly the warrior ^.^, i wanna make wuv all day every day ^.^, melee, and i'll try to be there if i have off of work, but in all honesty, i just want to play with people who are friendly and loving like moi and do not john about the game, i thought you'd have a good attitude about the game considering what i've heard, especially from jason himself, and he rarely, rarely....rarely ever compliments others, again, can't wait to play you
BAHAHAHAHA333: like, just like, paste that
I guess I should be honored. =P Well whatever happens, happens. =P

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Hey, they're RX gaming.

Which means they're gonna take as long as they have to.

And by that I mean, Where are vids?

skyheart

Smash Lord
i dont know who you are or what you are talking about, but id never bash you behind your back. id gladly tell you how awful you are to your face if youd like.
lol, he's lolmaster, and I think he was referring to something you may have said at herb2

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
crap, i got caught up in going to CT so i forgot to post my shoutouts.

i had them in notepad and some of them got deleted because i didn't save them.

here's my incomplete shoutouts.

Shouts in no particular order

I suck at shoutouts

Not GA:

BEHR: thanks for being such a bro and housing us, man. I really appreciate it. I'm glad I was able to partially pay you back for being a great tournament host and housing host. Be prepared to see a flash card in your mail, son.

Vilt: you did an amazing job running stuff! I'm just a tad bit salty about playing GA in teams <_< but it's all good man. thanks for working so hard for us.

Smith: this jailbait got
dat aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Yay: lol you homo. I need to visit SC so we can jerk each other off or something. Let me know when John gets back so we can have a huge buttsex gay party while listening to katy perry on top of a giant printout of aarosmashguy.

Cyrain: your hair is so good. Don't retire! we love you too much. Strong homo? we need to do more dumb stuff at tipped off 5.

Reno: lol I finally met you! I think your hair is like high tier next to Cyrain's. I saw you ****** people with your sheik '-' I'm glad I didn't have to play it, lol.

Onlymaskde: man, I really like your falcon. I want to play you, but I have no idea what you look like. next time.

Dr. Pee Pee: this guy is soooooooooooooo bad. so many wrong decisions. I can't wait to see the day when you're in grand finals at a national tournament! Tipped Off 5, perhaps? do it to it.

Swift: Man, I wish we got to play more friendlies, oh well. man, you did so well at this tournament. too bad you won't be at CTCon.

Thumbs: dude, first thing I did when I got home was watch the drunk video. LOL too bad you won't be at CTCon either. imo we need a thumbs drunk part 2.

HBox: man, you're way too good. thanks for showing up and ****** me in friendlies <3

Scar: aww yeah, the most electrifying man in melee entertainment! sadly we didn't get to play. oh well, next time.

LOL_Master: aw man, you need to live not a zillion miles away. I think I had the most fun goofing off in friendlies with you lol. hope we see you at tipped off 5.

Reno: YEAH FRIENDLIES! we need to play more! lol @ asian with nice hair. it's true.

Top Bottom