• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB2: Gboro NC; Melee/Brawl; July 25th-26th; M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Wow the past means nothing. I was talking about this tourney. Next time read more carefully insted of having your ego talk/think for you.
If I have teamed with other people in the past, then why wouldn't I want to swap teammates? The past means something...it means that I've already teamed with you and sman. How is my ego talking? Do you even know what that means?

rhan where is your avatar from?
His avatar looks like Ibuki from Street Fighter 3:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDGTZtvG1aw&fmt=18

rhan

Smash Hero
I forgot when Melee day ended I think around 1 or 2
I see. My mom shouldn't care too much about that. After all the tourney IS at the hotel. So our room isn't too far away.

I'm gonna do the pre reg now.

rhan where is your avatar from?
Ibuki from Street Fighter: 3rd Strike.

Crystalnite said:
Talk to me when you don't have to resort to insulting my intelligence.

Your cocky, know it all, attitude has been a nuisance lately.

FTWin

Smash Cadet
Pre-Registration done. I'm officially going for sure!
My first major tourney. Hopefully i can make it past the first round for Melee XD

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Wow the past means nothing. I was talking about this tourney. Next time read more carefully insted of having your ego talk/think for you.
You're sense of humor is poor. And if you'd was always a step ahead wouldn't you think you;d be teaming with S-Man. Right now you're far behind. :)
Talk to me when you don't have to resort to insulting my intelligence. Your cocky, know it all, attitude has been a nuisance lately.
You insult my "ego" (if you know what that means), insult my sense of humor (when i wasnt even talking to you; and then you still fail to see the point when I direct the same joke at you after making a similar error) and then say that I'm insulting your intelligence after you've done nothing but insult me?

If you feel like your intelligence is being insulted, it's probably because you make remarks like what's listed above.

Cocky? Know it all? Excuse me for defending myself with logic amidst your irrationality.

rhan

Smash Hero
STARS-boys WTF is going on?! just stfu and quit bickering.

this isn't like you guys at all!
<3
It's just Crystalnite. I guess he feels he must defend himself over every little thing. As everyone can tell I was being infomative in my first post towards him then he twisted things into that mess.

Overall I'm done with *****ing.

rhan

Smash Hero
You forgot the word "see" in your last post.

And IV. Shaeman's teaming with me! So you either got Pitzer or KP if he decides to come.
I'm pretty sure this was my first post towards you. Just informing.
But I digress. Sorry Crystal for hurting your feelings.

Edit: To stop killing the buzz....

OoS'ers: Who wants to $1 MM my YLink? Yeah Imma cheapskate but...

(Insert Character Here) vs Young Link.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Sorry Crystal for hurting your feelings.
It's ok. I did some deep breathing and some yoga. My therapist was booked today, though, so I may sue you for emotional battery. Then again, I have exams coming up, so I may not have the time.

HOWEVER, I may need the money for HERB 2. Just start saving up.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I cant believe you guys were arguing for two straight pages. @_@

rhan

Smash Hero
I cant believe you guys were arguing for two straight pages. @_@
Me and Crystal fight like a old married couple. Little bit of a rivalry in our own crew. I guess it's because we're about even in smash at times then we both exceed each other from time to time.... Also the fact we both like to argue doesn't help.

Either way Crystal <3

How about we settle this by putting the hotel room bed at stake? Loser sleeps on the floor. Best 2/3?

Yeah I'm avoiding losing more money to you..... sue me.....

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Me and Crystal fight like a old married couple. Little bit of a rivalry in our own crew. I guess it's because we're about even in smash at times then we both exceed each other from time to time.... Also the fact we both like to argue doesn't help.

Either way Crystal <3

How about we settle this by putting the hotel room bed at stake? Loser sleeps on the floor. Best 2/3?

Yeah I'm avoiding losing more money to you..... sue me.....
You don't want this, man. I'm tellin' u...

It's not habit forming.

Best 3/5?

rhan

Smash Hero
It's the cheapest drug there is..... You can't O.D. on it!

Deal. I'm bringing a sleeping bag for you. :)

Vilt

Smash Lord
Sheesh so much *****ing about pre-reg.

Lemme ask you something.

You want to play as much as you can?
You want this to go smoothly and hopefully not get forgotten like I did Azen?
You want just walk in and set up?
You wanna play and whoop some ***?
You wanna not stay up till 3 AM waiting for that **** to finish and then start brawl day late?
You wanna see who you are up against before the tourney and prep some strategies?

If you said yes to any of those questions DO EET! I know it's a pain of paying online but if you can't

I might be working some way of doing it through mail.

BEHR

Smash Hero
I might have a solution if you pay online it will be easier for us to put you in a pool.

and this will save us about an hour of tourney if you pay online. (I dont want to stay at the door collecting money and seeding everybody)

Do you guys really want to stay up to 3 AM playing Melee or Brawl?

Then people are going to start complying about.

"OMG YOU TOs SUCK DONKEY C0CK YOU GUYS ARE RUNNING SOOOOOOOOOO LATE"

and me and Vilt would be like.

and paying online will help speed up the bracket and seeding it cause we will already know who will be in it.
"Hey you should have paid online assh0le." = 3=

so guys I will talk to Vilt about paying at the door but just send in the Online registration if YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY POSITIVE THAT YOU ARE COMING.

just send it in for now so we can put you in a pool.

Im pretty sure we are only doing pools if enough people come.

FTWin

Smash Cadet
Im pretty friggin hype about this guys. And I've got my friend Ryan coming too. He went to ECU and tore some Brawl tourneys up there.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
it's sounding more and more like your best course of action would be to do what ROM did. I'd talk to Alukard to see how he got it set up! And...I'd do it very very soon :)

Basically, if you show up and don't pre-reg, you're almost guaranteed a death pool

If you pre-reg and you're not even sure you're going...shame on you :(

People should be given until like 8 or 9 PM the night before the tourney to pre-reg and then the site [or whatever you end up using] gets disabled...

I know DH suggested it earlier too, so yeah...I'd chime in and say it's a good idea that makes everyone happy.

Of course at ROM tons of stuff changed in the pools because a lot of top seeds didn't show, but the majority of the work was already done and they had bomba.ss TOs fixing stuff once the deadline time on the tourney day was reached.

Vilt

Smash Lord
No more credit card johns.

GET A VISA GIFTCARD! Load it with what you need and pay.

i better see lots of emails soon so I can get this **** rolling.

Link for finding where you can get a Visa giftcard is in the instructions!

Vilt

Smash Lord
Alright. Since Visa GiftCards solve most of everyone's problem, I will be sending out emails back to everyone who listened to my instructions. No one is an exception to this cause even I have to pre-reg and so does Behr or we get stuck in death pools.

Emails with info on how to pay will be sent out on Thursday after 4pm. So look back in and check on that.

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
Sorry Vilt I meant to put a "not" between "did" and "receive". I thought I was supposed to recieve an email two days after I sent my email?

Vilt

Smash Lord
Yes you were but I decided to hold off on sending them out due to the issue of underage bros not being able to pay online. But the Visa Giftcards solve that issue and now i will be sending them out. Just check your email on Thursday sometime after 4pm.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
Yes you were but I decided to hold off on sending them out due to the issue of underage bros not being able to pay online. But the Visa Giftcards solve that issue and now i will be sending them out. Just check your email on Thursday sometime after 4pm.
beware that with visa you pay like an extra $5 for the card itself. But i guess u could call it cheap identity security. Only, idk if those cards are reloadable. well, they should be if sites planned on giving u refunds for stuff, but idk

rhan

Smash Hero
I just **** myself....

Alukard I think Reno's comming or at least trying to come. It would be amazing to see you there!

Top Bottom