• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB2: Gboro NC; Melee/Brawl; July 25th-26th; M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
toasty you're coming to this? In that case I definitely need to come down.

Brawl+ on the side, riiiight? :)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
yeah I have work saturday but I'll come through after work and stay in NC somewhere and I'll stay for Day 2. I'll put in a vote for B+ on the side ^_^

[btw, where am I staying in NC peoples? Am I staying at the hotel? I can chip in some $$$ for a spot on the bed/floor/lap of some lovely bro...no homo, only bromo =D]

bigman40

Smash Master
Um, I know that this tourney isn't going to be just 30+ people. Can we get an accurate number of the people that plan to attend? I know I have 2 other people going with me to this.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Got a blackberry guys and no main computer for a bit so. No updates for a couple of days abd I'm to much of a wetbackand I don't there would be b+ cause we need to focus on the main tourney and it sucks but guys there has to be a big attendance just to have this tourney I want everybody to advertise ride ***** if you have two get people here this needs to be huge I don't mind if anyone post this on aib so who ever wants to step it up can post there also if we get a spobsor of some sort we use any money that is leftover to put in the pot

bigman40

Smash Master
Got a blackberry guys and no main computer for a bit so. No updates for a couple of days abd I'm to much of a wetbackand I don't there would be b+ cause we need to focus on the main tourney and it sucks but guys there has to be a big attendance just to have this tourney I want everybody to advertise ride ***** if you have two get people here this needs to be huge I don't mind if anyone post this on aib so who ever wants to step it up can post there also if we get a spobsor of some sort we use any money that is leftover to put in the pot
Well, if I know who is going, then I can make the list so that you can just copy pasta onto the OP.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
No B+? Pass...

Oh well, sorry toasty. Host a B+ tourney in GA sometime this summer and I'll come down, and I know Sudai will come :)

Guero89

Smash Rookie
hey Guys so i am really new to this site and to tournaments, I have only done 1 and that was last saturday at Animazement, but for this tournament anyone can come right?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Sorry stongers, a B+ side tourney is a dealbreaker for me and the half-dozen or so people I would've brought. Tell someone in NC to host a dedicated Brawl+ tourney and we'll come down :) I'd like to meet you and hang with Karn again.

toasty ... we shall meet again, I promise you ;) That is all.

rhan

Smash Hero
Teach me how to play IC's while your here.

Hate to say it but I need to find a better character than Young Link in tourneys. :(

stingers

Smash Obsessed
NC has B+ tourneys a lot, actually.

Not dedicated but more then most other states. Like 50% of our tournaments usually have some form of B+ in them

BEHR

Smash Hero
Fine cause People like Gay+

there will be Gay+ plus side Matches.

How about that?

Or Maybe if someone wants to we can have a Brawl+ Tourney at 3AM or something. o 3o

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Fine cause People like Gay+

there will be Gay+ plus side Matches.

How about that?

Or Maybe if someone wants to we can have a Brawl+ Tourney at 3AM or something. o 3o
I will try to come down then and bring as many peeps as I can :bee: thanks!

BEHR

Smash Hero
I will try to come down then and bring as many peeps as I can :bee: thanks!
This aint a for sure thing tho kay?

We will atleast have one setup for Brawl+ for friendlies and stuff.

I will run this over with Vilt when I have the chance so he can confirm this.

Also Brawl+MM one dollar?

g-regulate

Smash Hero
just put "g-reg is coming" in the title and people might **** their pants and the entrants might total in the thousands

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
It was cool smashin with you last time Boss. I'm probably gonna house Rhan and a couple others too(in a larger room this time lol) so I wouldn't mind taking you in too.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Well its in the hood what do you expect?

Well not the hood but Downtown.

and Boss nice seeing you again.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332
All these good people comming to my first (pretty much) OOS tourney!!!!!! I'm soooo excited. Time to get some IC smash.

Top Bottom