• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB2: Gboro NC; Melee/Brawl; July 25th-26th; M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

Guero89

Smash Rookie
I am assuming that anyone can come to this right? I mean i am pretty much nobody anyone would have ever heard of but it sounds like fun and i would love to come.

Omnipik

Smash Rookie
Yo me and 4 of my friends will come to play Brawl. we're really good and we'll play doubles too. What do you mean by standing infinites cuz I use Toon Link and i machine gun my arrows and if i cant use that then ill be ***** by MKs.

Omnipik

Smash Rookie
Cool this tournament sounds awesome cuz my friends and i were at Animazement and this sounds much more serious. of course im going to camp cuz projectiles are essentially MKs weakness and Toons bombs bypass MKs nado. You can add 5 or maybe 6 or 7 people to the list unofficially but we are definately coming. Our characters are Toon,Wolf,MK,Pit,Pikachu,Lucario,and Falco and we're very dedicated to our characters. sounds like fun we'll be there. Whats a Tilt cuz im not very up to date with the lingo.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
tilt is when you lightly tilt the control stick and hit a instead of smash it and hit a

like snakes forward tilt is a two part jab whereas snakes forward smash is when he pulls out that rocket launcher

BEHR

Smash Hero
I am assuming that anyone can come to this right? I mean i am pretty much nobody anyone would have ever heard of but it sounds like fun and i would love to come.
Anyone can come.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
HERB 2: Gboro NC, Melee/Brawl(July 25th-26th) M2K and Mango CONFIRMED!!!

If there's not enough room, tell me.

Those two need to be in the title.

FTWin

Smash Cadet
Nice, I'm gonna be in Spencer when this happens. Still gotta talk to my Sis about a ride, but add me on that list.
I'll walk if i gotta XD

rhan

Smash Hero
You forgot the word "see" in your last post.

And IV. Shaeman's teaming with me! So you either got Pitzer or KP if he decides to come.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
You forgot the word "see" in your last post.

And IV. Shaeman's teaming with me! So you either got Pitzer or KP if he decides to come.
behr did the same thing......(twas a joke)

and kp and i already discussed teaming

seems-
-im always one step ahead

one...step...ahead

rhan

Smash Hero
You're sense of humor is poor. And if you'd was always a step ahead wouldn't you think you;d be teaming with S-Man. Right now you're far behind. :)

HEY BEHR! You think there might be some time left over for some Crew Battles? How long did the last HERB last? That could be our rough estimate.

AlcyoNite

Smash Champion
And if you'd was always a step ahead wouldn't you think you;d be teaming with S-Man.
If I'd was always a step ahead, then I would have already teamed with both you and S-Man...
...o wait, i did.

one...step...ahead...always (made you look--AGAIN)

rhan

Smash Hero
Wow the past means nothing. I was talking about this tourney. Next time read more carefully insted of having your ego talk/think for you.

BEHR

Smash Hero
You're sense of humor is poor. And if you'd was always a step ahead wouldn't you think you;d be teaming with S-Man. Right now you're far behind. :)

HEY BEHR! You think there might be some time left over for some Crew Battles? How long did the last HERB last? That could be our rough estimate.
I forgot when Melee day ended I think around 1 or 2

Top Bottom