• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB Transportation Thread and Help 8-Bit pick a OOS tourney to go to

nevershootme

Smash Master
Discuss HERB Transportation here

So for my spring break (March 14-22). I'm thinking of going to an OOS tournament. now the problem is that I don't know which one to go, so far there's 4 tournaments in the OOS territory i'm seeing that falls under the range. I just want to prove myself how i fare oos...

Option 1: HERB in Greensboro, NC. Currently costs at $200 round trip. With competition including chu, inui, anyone from up north

Option 2: FBT6 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Currently costs at $200 round trip. Competition includes ?????? (dunno who's the best over there)

Option 3: Fight for Your friends 2 in Montreal, Canada. costs at $300 round trip. Competition is canada itself, including Ally.

Option 4: Final Round 12 in Atlanta, GA. costs at $200. but that tournament is like on the 14th... competition includes reflex and anyone in that territory

more options will come up in the later weeks

Frames

DI
? ur gonna fly to orlando wat a waste of 100 just drive to orlando its like 3 hours then ride with us

lol "i dont do it for free" wat are u some kind of professional now

BEHR

Smash Hero
<.<

>.>

Zio Has streaming covered if we got internet connection at place which is still unknown at the moment.

Yuh so just come bro it will be fun. :3

NC is pretty good at Brawl.

nevershootme

Smash Master
? ur gonna fly to orlando wat a waste of 100 just drive to orlando its like 3 hours then ride with us

lol "i dont do it for free" wat are u some kind of professional now
im not gonna sit on a computer the whole time not playing. btw, I just want to get the **** out of florida for once since i've been couped up in this state for 21 years

Master Raven

Smash Master
Hunger and Tapion are both good players in Wisconsin.

I'd pick either HERB or FfYF2.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Frames don't give away all your spots just yet.

Keep your loyalties in CFL first, because there's lots of us right here that really want to go.

<3<3

Ruuku

Smash Lord
We can talk about it later but if it make any difference, I was considering going to option 2 or 3.

-!-

Smash Lord
ummm... HERB looks tempting but why not Canada??? I myself would love to go there, For Ally of course and well... a new experienced out side the Country o.O

imo its a good Option ^.^

nevershootme

Smash Master
well.. if i choose to go to HERB. I'm also want to hit up Final Round XII in Atlanta, but im gonna need some housing for a darn week :( prior to HERB. I'll do my best to pay for any driving expenses :) plus housing assistance, like cleaning the place up. I'm a pretty chill dude anyways so i won't make a mess.

Which then I'm gonna need a ride to HERB from atlanta and back to atlanta so i can jump on the plane and return home.

I've Jihad It

Smash Lord
Yo people - I live in charlotte which is about 1 hour and 20 mins away from greensboro .. if some people want .. they can rest at my place then leave in the morning for HERB

frames group - come to my place the night before + colbol + group

MBreeto

Smash Ace
Sorry to impose on anyone, but I really want to go to HERB. Anyways, I live in Greenville and I am currently car-less and I was wondering if anyone is coming from eastern NC that would be passing through and wouldn't mind pickin me up. I'll pay for gas and stuff.

Top Bottom