• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vilt

Smash Lord
Vilt: Keep both doubles and singles registration open until 12PM, not just singles.
I wish I could but if it ends up being pools for teams I'm going to need that time to work on them. Even then I want doubles to start at noon so I'll need the time to get the bracket started if there are no pools.

Edit:
@Kackamee: You sir are banned from making tier lists.

Also since I don't really play brawl what is the new number for ledge grabs cause I have been checking on other tournies and they go as low as 35. o.O

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I wish I could but if it ends up being pools for teams I'm going to need that time to work on them. Even then I want doubles to start at noon so I'll need the time to get the bracket started if there are no pools.

Edit:

Also since I don't really play brawl what is the new number for ledge grabs cause I have been checking on other tournies and they go as low as 35. o.O
Some people are saying it should be even lower and be MK-specific.

kackamee

Smash Master
NNID
SlushCream
3DS FC
3480-3017-1332

Edit:

*Metaknight may not grab the ledge more than 35 times or else he loses the game*
Other characters should be 45

BEHR

Smash Hero
So Neo is not coming to this so I need a Melee Partner. ):

Jim?Chris?

Anybody out of state?

I play Pika/Fox and im mad Rusty but I love teams.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Yo, Stongers, this week I'll be asking the other UNCC bros if we're going to ride to this together or something. If we do ride as a group, maybe we can pick you up. I'll keep you posted.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
that'd be really cool uncle, im kinda desperate for a ride atm. if its not too much trouble see if jim can come too :/ he wants to go prolly more then me lol

The Cape

Smash Master
Gonna be coming down for this and most likely have two others with me.

Possible to get housing or should I secure us a hotel room?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Quick Reminder to the players who are registering at the door:

If you do not show up between 10AM-11AM for doubles registration or 10AM-12AM for singles registration, YOU WILL NOT PLAY! NO EXCEPTIONS!

I don't care who you are or how long a drive you are doing, you better be there or have someone register for you or do it online.

Online Registration will be up Till MARCH 26 and will go down at 11PM that night.

Thank you for understanding.

@Stingers you can go there too.
Quoting this because it's necessary.

@Hbox: ****!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
i ll team with u lucas. since i got melee back all i've done is just been practicing bairs and timing and the precision on rest with jiggz. i tried tech skill.... i was like "**** it" lol in teams i will literally rest someone out of anything, ask jon and shady, our team matches were tooo good i wish we recorded, the most fun i;ve had in that game.

rest will kill marf at 28 if he aint expecting it.... and in teams, u aint gonna expect some douche randomly resting.

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Yo, I wish I could say I was gonna be there Sunday, but I have work johns.

Sorry, brosephs.

DtJ SmithZzz

Happy Birthday Kjell
I doubt I'm going to this. Mom got mad at me at Duke's for not picking up and ****, over reacted, etc. It doesn't sound like she'll cave in on this one. I wanted to go, too.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
Anyone help?
I would say just get a hotel room, that way you will already be at the venue and wont have to make the drive from wherever that morning. If you would rather have housing id suggest asking lord karn or someone around the raleigh area, its about an hour from there to the venue

lord karn

Smash Master
If I end up going back to my apartment I can definitely house people. But I might be staying at the venue or in gboro with malk/knorr/etc. It's like 45 mins to an hour away from the venue, though.

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
****ing hell, I just realized, I don't have enough for a hotel room. is there anyone I can room with? I'll be able to pay for a percentage.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Chiming in late as hell to say that the fast food tier list that got posted is like seriously the worst I have ever seen.

Also, I'm coming to this and ****** and I need a teammate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom