• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 3! Greensboro, NC! Date: March 27-28 2010! BIG UPDATES READ EVERYTHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Oh yeah, and people need to let me know where they are staying and who plans on sleeping, because I have a feeling that Adam is going to end up partying so I'll probably want to crash with someone else lol(no more tired johns).

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
I still need someone to room with. I will pay for a portion of it.

don't make me sleep in my car bros.

null55

Smash Master
someone help Kyle.

he has a camera.

i.e. + hotel room + internet = $$$

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
anyone who houses me will get a large portion of their face in the HERB3 montage.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Something happened last week that put us all in a bad mood. I doubt anything party related ("water" basically) will be involved after that.

Someone quote this so PP can read it. The dung hole put me on his ignore list. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Something happened last week that put us all in a bad mood. I doubt anything party related ("water" basically) will be involved after that.

Someone quote this so PP can read it. The dung hole put me on his ignore list. :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
I hope he didn't ignore me too. lol

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Rofl neither of you two are ignored.

@ZIO: Yeah we all had bad stuff happen last week, but that's last week. Who cares now? We have a third HERB coming up with great people coming to ****. That's what we should be thinking about.

Also, some of the dudes on my hall are coming during singles bracket. They will be very hard to miss. I told them they'd find hype like last HERB, so they're looking for it lol. Don't disappoint, bros. I'll do my fair share of hyping, no worries. =p

Sengin

Smash Ace
So I'll be coming to this. Haven't been to a tourney since Munkaid 6. This should be awesome.

null55

Smash Master
i'm audibly hyping myself for the entire tournament.

**** is gonna be annoying/awkward as ****.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
OH WHAT!?! Why don't you tell me these things, PP?

I'm looking forward to this event, and I plan on actually playing. The alcohol is what is not going to happen, at least not with me. :ohwell:

I'm bringin my own set-up so I actually get a seat. I hate coming up and saying "Can I have a match?" and only get a match. I want more. I want to stay.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Sadly, I can't get off work anymore for this. Sucks but I won't be able to make it. No one can cover for me, and I really don't want to skip work. Have fun bros, dunno what tourney I'll be able to make next but I hope to see you guys again sometime relatively soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom