• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

HERB 2: Gboro NC, Melee/Brawl(July 25th-26th) M2K CONFIRMED!!! *NEW VENUE*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I missed Mango???

Welll, he'll be back.

Mango bro, it'd be too good if you came to this. I'd LOVE to play you man.
Can you PM me your AIM btw?

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
Only 1 hour and 17 minutes away from my place? Not bad at all.

Unless something comes up, Shady and I are DEFINITELY coming to this. I'm already sure it will be beyond awesome. ;)

rhan

Smash Hero
OK!

So I just made a little deal/negotiation with my mom. She said I can go to this as a birthday present. (FAWK YEAH!) Also that she'll be comming with me and my friends so she'll be able to get us our room. Also this could possibly allow more people to come from our neck off the woods.

Vilt, my mom would like to see like the hotel's website I guess. She wants to see pictures of the rooms. Also she's concerned about the Room's price. She suspects that once school let's out for Summer Break that the rooms price could shoot up from $40. If you could just ask the hotel maybe if thier prices would go up anytime soon. If all goes well she'll reserve the room ahead of time so we won't get left out in the cold. :)

So checklist:
[] Hotel website/pictures
[] Room price rise in the near future?

Vilt

Smash Lord
So checklist:
[] Hotel website/pictures
[] Room price rise in the near future?
They don't have a website and I wish I could tell you what the rooms looked like but it could be a possibility that I can go take some snapshots of the room and get back to you.

And no price increases ever. They have been like that for the longest time. So don't worry about that.

rhan

Smash Hero
The price thing was the main issue. You don't have to take pictures. I was just wondering if there were any.

BUT

THAT JUST MADE ME SUPER HYPE! We're basically set in stone on comming. 4/5 MEMBERS OF STARS WILL BE THERE! GET READY!

Curlz

Smash Lord
I want to go to this but I have no ride. I'll see if some LA people want to go and I'll get back to you.

rhan

Smash Hero
Hey Rhan let me jump on that bandwagon of fun!! :)
Does that mean you're wanting to ride up with me? If so you'll have to convice my mom. She is the worry type... And since she doesn't really know you then that can cause problems.

I'll try to work something out. But just a warning..... I might not have AC in my car......... Yeah... We'll be on the interstate though. Just keep the windows down. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom